Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Retrograde Physical or Spiritual?

Elite

Scientific researches says retrograde is not real and just a false apperance from Earth.

When an inferior planet, such as Venus, passes Earth, differences in the planets' orbits make the planet appear to stop and then move backward, or retrograde, in the sky for a brief time.

This is what I exactly read.

But astrology says otherwise but I thought it could be regression in spiritual way. Because yesterday I was looking right time for Jupiter square and saw that Jupiter's in pisces but with days its orb is getting decrease. So I thought maybe it is not meant in physical but in spiritual way maybe, like a regression in planet's current sign orb. Though I don't know how astrology works. Can you explain me how retrograde works? Is it physical or spiritual?

The planets don't really go physically in retrograde motion, but their movements on the sky make them look as if they do, on human observation. Astronomically, planets revolve as they should be.

The fact they go on their reverse motion in how they appear on the skies to us from observation from earth, makes also the energy manifest in this similar manner in the human and earthly affairs. It is spiritual.

Bright Truth said:
Scientific researches says retrograde is not real and just a false apperance from Earth.

When an inferior planet, such as Venus, passes Earth, differences in the planets' orbits make the planet appear to stop and then move backward, or retrograde, in the sky for a brief time.

This is what I exactly read.

But astrology says otherwise but I thought it could be regression in spiritual way. Because yesterday I was looking right time for Jupiter square and saw that Jupiter's in pisces but with days its orb is getting decrease. So I thought maybe it is not meant in physical but in spiritual way maybe, like a regression in planet's current sign orb. Though I don't know how astrology works. Can you explain me how retrograde works? Is it physical or spiritual?

As HPHC said they appear to move in a different direction, because they do relative to us. Doesn’t mean they actually stop and go the other direction, we just pass them, like a train passes another train that goes slower at a certain point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4OnBYrbCjY

When you move towards a source that produces waves the frequency changes, it gets higher. On the contrary, when you move away, the frequency gets lower.

Basically, when a planet goes from direct movement to retrograde movement, the frequency changes very significantly. Thus the nature of those planetary energies here on earth change, for better or worse.

This just how I explained it to myself, with something scientifically.

mars.gif

I think Retrograde makes things manifest more on an internal level when it happens in transit. I also think it creates more of a depth of thought about the affairs of the planet and causes someone to remember and focus on the past dealing with that planets affairs.

Retrograde venus for example makes a person focus more on the past and past relationships. I have heard a lot of stories of past partners coming back into the person's life during venus Retrograde. It is said to be unlucky in starting new relationships and for existing relationships this can bring up past issues which can end them. However it is a great time to work on and heal from things in the past. Me and my partner used the last venus Retrograde for this were much more successful than when it was direct.

Just an example almost all of them tend to focus more internal and more be oriented towards that past than present or future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back