Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lydia's Astrology Queue

Hearsync

Hello brothers & sisters!

Figured it may helpful to create a thread here where people who are in queue for a reading to be done by Lydia, or simply want to inquire about potential timing for a new reading (should they want to place a new order) can come here and post. Also, probably easier for Lydia to have one place to go about these questions, rather than people randomly posting comments on this in other non-related posts.

So to kick things off...
Lydia, I placed an order for a few readings back in September 2020. I emailed you a few times in Jan & March, but haven't received a response. Wasn't sure if maybe there's been some sort of communication problem (maybe you've tried emailing me back but it's not going through), or if you're simply just so backlogged you haven't had the time to respond to update inquiries by email either.

Since my solar return has passed (happened in January), we can certainly move that forward to my next birthday, but would also like to put in a new order for my birthday after that if your queue is starting to look more like a 1 year wait or longer now.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hello. Pinging you just in case.

I placed my order last August. :D Since my solar return is about to expire for that year soon-ish, please do it for the next year instead. Thank you.

I placed the "full package" order on may 28th in 2020. I actually heard from her that it can get kind of annoying having loads of people messaging her about their orders after she makes a post, but if we keep it all within one thread I'm sure it wont fill her with as much dread :lol:

She must be really swamped with orders and she also has her personal life so I do understand the delays. I hope we can have more advanced SS in the future doing readings because I honestly don't see how Lydia will be able to keep up as she advances.

Hello sister Lydia,

I've ordered both a love reading and a solar return on 11th of September. You've replied to me on those orders by email.

Then I ordered another Solar return on January and a full natal chart reading on May. I haven't heard of you about those orders since then. I sent you an email to see if you recieved the orders but I got no reply.

I don't have an issue with waiting but I would like to know if you recieved those orders and maybe you can reply to my emails if you can. Thanks sister! :)

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Blackdragon666 said:
She must be really swamped with orders and she also has her personal life so I do understand the delays. I hope we can have more advanced SS in the future doing readings because I honestly don't see how Lydia will be able to keep up as she advances.

We need more legit and approved by HP Cobra astrologers. I won't be doing this forever, it's not in my chart either to keep going on with astrology.

Mercury is Rx now, after it ends I'm going to clear things up and get back to people. I was also previously locked out of email and paypal, what a mess. And my inboxes are full of spam from trolls as I had disclosed my email here multiple times in the past, which I needed to do, but now it's difficult to sort through it to get back to legit members who ordered from me.

My sincere apologies to those who ordered and are waiting.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

We need more legit and approved by HP Cobra astrologers. I won't be doing this forever, it's not in my chart either to keep going on with astrology.

Mercury is Rx now, after it ends I'm going to clear things up and get back to people. I was also previously locked out of email and paypal, what a mess. And my inboxes are full of spam from trolls as I had disclosed my email here multiple times in the past, which I needed to do, but now it's difficult to sort through it to get back to legit members who ordered from me.

That is true though time and experience and possessing real knowledge are key. I would want to sell readings on here someday but I have much to learn so that is years away. It may be good for people to be active on the Astrology forum and analyze charts (of strangers) together, share experience and so on.

I personally understand and you can take however long you need.

I also wished to ask, does the ruler of the 6th house being placed in the 1st house give a similar effect to the chart ruler in aspect with the same planet, with regard to health matters?

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Out of interest, what would be the indicators in a natal chart for astrology?

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Now I understand, why a week ago I sent you a message to ask you and you have not answered me, do not worry, in my case when I made the order you answered me and told me that I had to wait 4 or 5 months and that was in February 2020.

rereg12 said:
Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Uranus rules astrologers, so maybe uranus in second house. And various stars that give you divination/astrology talent.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Remember me aswel
Please do mine first im more important than Henu and them. :lol: no pressure
Thanks Lydia
First come first serve. This is not about importance. There's no way to measure if you are the most important especially because someone that's important won't say what you are saying.

Although I know you are joking but you will have to be very patient with Lydia and Hp HC. They are incredibly busy and have a lot of orders as well as going through their problems.

I was impatient when I first started ordering from them and it wrecked me. Because I had no idea how their orders work.

There is no room for impatience with them. I know you are joking but just giving some of my thoughts. They might be helpful.

Astrology is divine knowledge that takes patience like anything of value.

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Remember me aswel
Thanks Lydia
First come first serve. This is not about importance. There's no way to measure if you are the most important especially because someone that's important won't say what you are saying.

Although I know you are joking but you will have to be very patient with Lydia and Hp HC. They are incredibly busy and have a lot of orders as well as going through their problems.

I was impatient when I first started ordering from them and it wrecked me. Because I had no idea how their orders work.

There is no room for impatience with them. I know you are joking but just giving some of my thoughts. They might be helpful.

Hail Satan Forever!!

Yes i know thank you Mercury. Im very patient and i got two different readings from two different people on the forums already so im chilled.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Remember me aswel
Thanks Lydia

Hail Satan Forever!!

I mean, One wire phenomenon does have more posts than both of us combined...maybe he is more important :lol:

Cryingsad+cats_c78b1d_6576858.jpg

Big Dipper said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Remember me aswel
Thanks Lydia

Hail Satan Forever!!

I mean, One wire phenomenon does have more posts than both of us combined...maybe he is more important :lol:

Number of posts is the worst way to figure out is someone legit, important or advanced.

Zolaluckystar had a shit load of posts and also was an active member here and the Yahoo groups. But she is a confirmed jewish infiltrator and is still doing her best efforts to confuse Spiritual Satanists away from the truth.

You have to think deeper than that. This isn't Facebook where your importance is determined by the number of your likes.

Also OWP is very chatty and is on the forums often he seems young (I am too) and has some free time. This doesn't mean he is the new High priest or something hahaha. Although if he keeps on advancing and learning he will be incredible and all of SS has amazing potential including you.

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Big Dipper said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

Number of posts is the worst way to figure out is someone legit, important or advanced.

Zolaluckystar had a shit load of posts and also was an active member here and the Yahoo groups. But she is a confirmed jewish infiltrator and is still doing her best efforts to confuse Spiritual Satanists away from the truth.

You have to think deeper than that. This isn't Facebook where your importance is determined by the number of your likes.

Also OWP is very chatty and is on the forums often he seems young (I am too) and has some free time. This doesn't mean he is the new High priest or something hahaha. Although if he keeps on advancing and learning he will be incredible and all of SS has amazing potential including you.

Hail Satan!!
He was joking :p

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Big Dipper said:

Hail Satan!!
He was joking :p
I mean I know. Just wanted to make my thoughts about this clear if he thought it might be true.

Aquarius said:
rereg12 said:
Lydia said:

Uranus rules astrologers, so maybe uranus in second house. And various stars that give you divination/astrology talent.

The 8th and 12th house rule astrologers, along with Pluto, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus. (Many astrologers have those planets in their 1st, 8th or 12th houses) and many aspects to those lol.

Many top tier Astrologers have their rulers aspect Jupiter for example.

I checked quite a few Astrologers from NS Germany, as I am about to purchase quite a few books for my own research and study.

Okay I actually only checked 6 x3
But they have a similar pattern lol.

Aquarius said:

rereg12 said:

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/de/Datei:Radix_Carter_Charles_E.O.gif

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/de/Datei:Radix_Fankhauser_Alfred.gif

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?wgid=wgeJw1jkEKwyAURE_T3RT8EgNWXKbZZ9O1okRptMUYQnqwXqAXawLtbpiB92aN96i5GpM2pLLTnfWlxozBxxwek0MCteAgyQisuTQCgTxGM4Oh_7zLFOsLfTeAGi8kBGUmsYALTjiTJMbAlHE2m-T1n3ri7Cc6Jmeq19Tu5dXbspiy7fEQKlu35_4u1aBNXVWYN30mVWZNt_4L6Sk5pA

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/de/Datei:Radix_Rudolph_Ludwig.gif
Here are Charts of some good top tier astrologers at Hitler's rulership.
3 of them are German and one of them was a Briton.

Hey Lydia, I Placed a Career Choices order & a Love Reading & Forecast order back on the 9th of August 2019 and checked in off and on about them until the 11th of May 2020 through email, but I never received those two orders or heard anything back regarding them.

Hi! For a natal chart I need the hour and min. Time when I birth? I Don't van make new post for this question.

Have a nice day brothers and sisters!

Trisul666 said:
Hi! For a natal chart I need the hour and min. Time when I birth? I Don't van make new post for this question.

Yes, an hour and a minute (if known) of your birth.
HS!

Trisul666 said:

Yes. But you can still know lots of info without exact birth time.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
rereg12 said:

The 8th and 12th house rule astrologers, along with Pluto, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus. (Many astrologers have those planets in their 1st, 8th or 12th houses) and many aspects to those lol.

Many top tier Astrologers have their rulers aspect Jupiter for example.

I checked quite a few Astrologers from NS Germany, as I am about to purchase quite a few books for my own research and study.

Okay I actually only checked 6 x3
But they have a similar pattern lol.

The planets could also be in the 10th (rules career) or 2nd house (rules money matters).

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thanks for the response! And appreciate the apology :) After having not had any response for almost a year, it's a breath of fresh air to know we haven't been forgotten about. Let me know if you need me to email you in case you can't find previous emails - but my username is in my email. Thanks again for everything you do. I will cherish any reading I can get from you before such a valuable service from you becomes no more.

Perhaps it would be useful to do something similar like HP Cobra did and to close off orders on your website until you are caught up - and then only open it back up when you have the time to take on new orders. Or even put somewhere on your website a notice of approximately how long it might be till someone may receive their order. But totally understandable this isn't something you can keep up forever. I would love to place new orders, but do not want to overwhelm you anymore than you already are. If you do decide to do continue taking new orders in the future, perhaps you should increase your pricing to make it more worth your time. Like a business, as it grows and provides a better product, it needs to be compensated accordingly. There is substantial value in your readings that I'm sure has only grown as you have. I would imagine others would be willing to pay should you increase your pricing. I know I certainly would.

Lydia said:

Lydia I shot you a mail. It has nothing to do with your astrology readings, altho I requested your help with something I am planning for the future. Would be cool if you could read it and tell me what you think of it.
No rush tho!

Thought I might post mine here as well.
I ordered mine July 25th, 2019 so I am just putting it here in case you lost it or something.
I received an email from you over an year ago saying that I am almost on the top of the queue that is why I am writing here :)

mercury_wisdom said:
Trisul666 said:

Yes. But you can still know lots of info without exact birth time.

Thanks!

hello, Lydia
I just wanted to let make you aware of the fact that I have sent you an email to your proton email address. I just wanted you to know that's all. I look forward to hearing from you it's from gregro3 :D.

Lydia said:

Hi Lydia. Tagging you in this as other members have since replied about their waits. I wanted to write again as I have not received a response to my email from you regarding my 3 orders I placed in Sept 2020.

Are you still locked out of your email? If not, I think our fellow members would appreciate at least an email response to those who have been waiting so very patiently, just to provide them a personal update that they haven't been forgotten about - and if at all possible, an ETA. I'm sure most of us are okay with waiting, but being completely left in the dark without even a single response as to if you even have our orders on file is worrisome. A simple, quick response to those who have placed orders would be kindly appreciated. Thanks!

Hearsync said:
Lydia said:

Hi Lydia. Tagging you in this as other members have since replied about their waits. I wanted to write again as I have not received a response to my email from you regarding my 3 orders I placed in Sept 2020.

Are you still locked out of your email? If not, I think our fellow members would appreciate at least an email response to those who have been waiting so very patiently, just to provide them a personal update that they haven't been forgotten about - and if at all possible, an ETA. I'm sure most of us are okay with waiting, but being completely left in the dark without even a single response as to if you even have our orders on file is worrisome. A simple, quick response to those who have placed orders would be kindly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not locked out of my email, it's just filled with endless crap from infiltrators and druggies so I literally can't read through it all and reply to everyone. I know that most people don't understand how it goes so they think this is something easy. Astrology is not like regular jobs where everything goes according to plan, so I can't even give ETA's. I will give refunds when I can though.

Lydia said:
Hearsync said:
Lydia said:

I'm not locked out of my email, it's just filled with endless crap from infiltrators and druggies so I literally can't read through it all and reply to everyone. I know that most people don't understand how it goes so they think this is something easy. Astrology is not like regular jobs where everything goes according to plan, so I can't even give ETA's. I will give refunds when I can though.

Please don't refund mine I really need your reading I will wait two years if I have to. Sly told me my chart shows that I was with Satan in another lifetime due so so many planets under a certain zodiac sign. And when I read from Azazels astrology site almost everything is about relationships.
Im really really curious what it's all about and I want a professional like you to read the map of my soul.

Lydia said:
Hearsync said:
Lydia said:

Hmm... Just thinking a possible solution here. Could a whitelist of adresses work? People that want to contact you could contact you through here with their email, and you would add their email to the whitelist. An adress not on the whitelish ==> ignored/spam folder if it even reaches. Technically this could work.

Henu the Great said:
Hmm... Just thinking a possible solution here. Could a whitelist of adresses work? People that want to contact you could contact you through here with their email, and you would add their email to the whitelist. An adress not on the whitelish ==> ignored/spam folder if it even reaches. Technically this could work.

If I were meant to do astrology permanently, then I would definitely do that. But I'm not, I never was supposed to do it for this long, I only planned to do it part-time for a few years, it's not my chart or anything to keep going with it.

We need more astrologers! I am certain there are SS here who are meant to do astrology!

(OP https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66067)

It has been an honor to be an astrologer for my fellow SS these past 6 or so years. However, I am now retiring.

I will be issuing refunds when I am able to so. I will send them via cryptocurrency, so you can withdraw to your bank (or cash), or you can hold on to it over the years and watch it grow. If anyone for whatever reason (perhaps based on their country?) cannot accept cryptocurrency, then I can send via paypal, but I would prefer not to use paypal aka payjew. Cryptocurrency will be for your own benefit, as it will rise exponentially over the years and decades. A refund from me can turn into thousands of dollars for you.

I will contact each person when I am able to, and go over how it will be done. No one will be forgotten, so don't worry, but I will not be contacting everyone immediately, only as I am able to issue refunds. (To those of you who know people waiting on readings from me, please send them this post so they know.)

I will be keeping my website domain name so nobody can impersonate me, and just so you are aware, there are two other Lydia's online who do astrology, neither of them are me (nor are they SS) so don't order from them thinking it's me. It's just a strange coincidence. There is no way I would do astrology for non-SS and not people here.

As well, with me retiring, I will be able to have much more freedom to be active in these forums, helping out and posting more.

And hopefully my retiring officially will inspire those who are meant to be astrologers, to step up. The only reason I became an astrologer was because HPS Maxine stopped doing astrology for us. But it is not my life path, hence my retirement from it.

For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Satanic souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

Lydia said:
Henu the Great said:

If I were meant to do astrology permanently, then I would definitely do that. But I'm not, I never was supposed to do it for this long, I only planned to do it part-time for a few years, it's not my chart or anything to keep going with it.

We need more astrologers! I am certain there are SS here who are meant to do astrology!

I would totally offer if i was more knowledgeable about doing predictions and progressions properly...at the moment i am exclusively good with reading natal charts. Astrology has actually become a hobby of mine and to be quite honest if i could make it into my daytime job that could give long lasting security in general i would do so in a heart beat. Its a very enjoyable way of helping people and it has helped me tremendously in my dealings with others and learning about the map of the human soul.

I think it would be awhile however before i would gain enough experience. Perhaps when i have been around abit longer. Blackdragon is pretty good as well and 13th wolf :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=308459 time=1640265988 user_id=57]

Sad to hear that you are retiring, but at the same time, glad that you’ve provided some more communication and clarity on the matter - being mostly left in the dark these past couple years hasn’t been the slightest bit enjoyable, especially since I purchased multiple readings, which wasn’t cheap. I thank you and appreciate the time and energy you put into the natal chart reading you did at least do for me many years ago, and sad to see the several orders myself, and others have been waiting for, won't be filled - but we need to trust in good faith that you are making the best decision for yourself, and in turn, a decision that will help the community in a far more beneficial way than by means of astrology.

I will be honest in saying the lack in transparency and poor customer service these past couple years (still haven’t received a single personalized response or apology via email) has left a bad taste in my mouth. I get that you’ve been busy, but you have still had the time to post on here regularly, making me feel there’s a lack of empathy for your supportive customers. But, for whatever reasons you may have, chose not to make an effort to find those who placed orders and offer a simple, brief, friendly ETA, let alone an apology. I would’ve been nice to have seen at least one personal response to my emails (or even a personal DM on here) so I know I’ve been recognized and not being scammed. I honestly was convinced I had been scammed (and still skeptical until proven otherwise). I hate to say it, as I had very high respect for you previously, but have since seriously questioned your legitimacy since you never responded to any of my emails (and hearing others in the same boat). Even mentioning it here in the thread felt like any inquiry was agitating to you, further deepening the cut. I hope that now since you have cleared the air in this regard that members won't be left in the dark in the future (whether it be astrology, or otherwise related - especially now since you are JG).

You mention a refund in crypto, which I am absolutely okay with, but can’t help but think where you said, “A refund from me can turn into thousands of dollars for you,” and how that could’ve already come to pass had you provided refunds years ago where we could’ve invested that ourselves into crypto (but is rather, still in your hands/wallet). I look forward to hearing from you personally (and hopefully in a more timely manner) regarding a refund for my orders so we can work on re-establishing that lost trust.

It was honestly tough even writing my feelings on this, knowing I could potentially receive backlash from you or from others on here. But I felt it to be more important to be transparent about my feelings rather than to continue on with this new perception of you for years to come.

Hearsync said:

Hello.

My previous work email address has been so flooded with spam that I literally could not reply to emails. It has somewhere like 1000+ spam. And not just easy spam to recognize, but infiltrator spam. Try this one (yes I understand the irony that this one might get flooded soon too): Lastro7 at protonmail. com.

I did not want to quit until there was another astrologer to take my place. Yet this did not happen, so I had to retire anyway as I could not go on with trying to continue. So more orders piled up. As for refunding earlier, you are assuming it was that easy.

As for poor customer service, let me make it clear: I am not a business woman or the secretarial type. You can't expect "good customer service" from those who are ill-fitted to customer service. I have many talents and skills, but dealing with emails and online "customer service" is not one of them. Another reason I am happy to be retired. You cannot expect everyone to have the same skills. Most people with "good customer service" stay at jobs of customer service anyway, which is why most people running business etc hire people to deal with customer service. But I did not have that option. I suffered, everyone suffered, all because I could not have a secretary.

Also, spiritual work is not the same as regular work. This is something very few people have a clue about. I can't go into details, but it made seemingly simple things, like giving ETA's, not simple. That is all I can say on the topic.

Please email me so we can sort our your refunds.

Hearsync said:

I'd like to retract my politeness in my previous reply. Anybody with any common sense or intuition would know I am not scamming any fellow SS. So get your head out of your ass, and stop thinking that doing astrology, a spiritual divination science, is the same as merely selling some crap on e-bay.

People paid hardly anything for my work ($30-150USD is hardly anything), and you feel entitled to complain and potentially slander me? Use your brain, for fucks sake. Look at all I have done here over the years, for fucks sake.

^There's your "good customer service" crap. I am so happy to be retired now and not have to deal with bullshit like this anymore.

(And this was all written with me being in my usual good mood from yoga and meditation. Imagine if I were actually pissed off, lol :lol: )

Cutting out some time out of one's schedule to help members here and read important announcements is not something that should be looked down upon or seeing as slacking off. They are unrelated matters, both necessary. Chatting shit is what many other people like to do, which is not a behaviour Lydia has been into. And even if she wants to do that, that's their prerogative because we're not machines/robots that need to be slaving for others all the time, like in the enemy-created version of employment.

This is a service Lydia provided out of her own free will. People were buying a service, not getting a favour they are entitled to. Someone else (Lydia) was doing the work on one's behalf. If one is unhappy with timelines of anything, they can learn and do the work themselves, can't they?

Apologies to Lydia for interjecting. I feel like this needed to be said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back