Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology Books?

MrIntrepid

Anyone got recommendations for books that detail some o the deeper intricacies of Astrology? They don't have to be completely accurate as I can compare with Azazel's Astrology to see what makes sense and what doesn't. I'm specifically looking for anything on the connection between retrogrades and past lives if anyone has ever come across something like that. Maybe even just your chart and possible past life causes as well.

Bit of a longshot but I thought I'd ask anyway.

https://mega.nz/folder/i8JlQSjA#csBAJ1KYyqZoxZwv7i34zg

Reuploaded these, they were originally on another folder with 64 astrology books and JoS archived stuff.

I'd recommend Bil Tierney and Alexandre Volguine, as well as the ones that are the compilations of other writers interpretations on aspects, sign placements etc.

Still need to read through myself. :D

13th_Wolf said:
https://mega.nz/folder/i8JlQSjA#csBAJ1KYyqZoxZwv7i34zg

Reuploaded these, they were originally on another folder with 64 astrology books and JoS archived stuff.

I'd recommend Bil Tierney and Alexandre Volguine, as well as the ones that are the compilations of other writers interpretations on aspects, sign placements etc.

Still need to read through myself. :D
Thanks for this!

I think the best recommendation, rather than reading a book, is to actually use your spiritual abilities, as books by people who don't meditate will not teach you much. You could make this type of exercise a daily habit:

:arrow: Fall into a deep trance. (Eyes closed obviously, to shut out all distractions)
:arrow: Once you reached an appropriate level of trance, visualise yourself sitting in the akasha. From there, visualise a birth chart in front of you, one that has the characteristics you want to study.
:arrow: Move 'inside' the chart and reach the house that you want to to study.
:arrow: Focus on the energies in there. One by one, how they interact between them, etc.
:arrow: When you're done, clean yourself thoroughly.

Over time, this should make you more and more in tune with the nature of the energies and how they interact, so that you'll ideally be able to recognise patterns easily when reading a chart, and be able to give a good reading.

This is like a variation of the 'Merging consciousness' meditation. It can be done with all charts. All it takes is for you to memorise them, which is really easy anyway. It works even if you only remember one part of it, then open your eyes back to look at another part. It doesn't need to be perfect. All you know is a good amount of focus, to gradually develop energy sensitivity, and to set the clear intent of entering that chart.

Remember that when you enter someone's chart, it's like entering their soul, differently from casually studying made-up placements. Extensive cleaning is needed afterward, to remove any leftovers of their energies.

I think the mind palace memory technique is derived from the merging consciousness practice. Thinking of that, you can basically walk around someone's chart. Everyone will experience the energies differently. Some may even see the planets as people inside of a house/building, etc, with the building having particular characteristics depending on the sign on the cusp. An aspect can be seen as a relationship between two people, so seeing how these people interact between them will give you insight into how the energies interact.

With transits and other tools of prediction, the experience becomes more complex, intense, and colourful.

I may try this method myself sometimes.

Book title : Astrology for Beginners_ An Easy Guide to Understanding & Interpreting Your Chart (Llewellyn's Modern Astrology Library Series)

You can find it online.

MrIntrepid said:
Anyone got recommendations for books that detail some o the deeper intricacies of Astrology? They don't have to be completely accurate as I can compare with Azazel's Astrology to see what makes sense and what doesn't. I'm specifically looking for anything on the connection between retrogrades and past lives if anyone has ever come across something like that. Maybe even just your chart and possible past life causes as well.

Bit of a longshot but I thought I'd ask anyway.

https://astrolibrary.org/ebooks/
This comes Yahoo group. Lydia said she was lead by Demon to this web.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back