Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn SR Q’s

Sundara

There is a year coming up where I’m unsure of whether or not saturn would act as a co-ruler. It falls right on the cusp of the house of the sign that rules the AC. Same degree.

There’s also a year where Saturn is in the first house of an SR. When Saturn last co-ruled my SR, the year was pretty terrible. I recall it as the worst year of my life, except from last year. Last year was just hectic and stressful and unstable though. It was ruled by Jupiter, oddly enough. A few massive extremely positive things happened. But Jupiter the last couple of years as an SR ruler has acted as a trigger for court dealings, due to my natural placements and transits.

Saturn would be a ruler if Capricorn or Aquarius are rising/intercepted in the 1st house, or it is placed in your SR 1st house, or in conjunction with your ascendant.

You can up your protection if you see a bad year coming up. Continuously cleaning the soul also goes a long way as it removes the karmic seeds before they manifest.

Blackdragon666 said:
Saturn would be a ruler if Capricorn or Aquarius are rising/intercepted in the 1st house, or it is placed in your SR 1st house, or in conjunction with your ascendant.

You can up your protection if you see a bad year coming up. Continuously cleaning the soul also goes a long way as it removes the karmic seeds before they manifest.

Most certainly thank you, and I am inquiring about whether or not in an SR this would be a co-ruler which differs from ruler. Saturn as a co-ruler for example would be say the riding for the year is cancer, and Saturn would be placed in the 4th house, the house that rules cancer. Just an example. For this case, the house for the sign the rising is in, Saturn is on the exact degree of where the house begins/cusp. Not a little forward or a little behind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back