Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help with birth time

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail to you brothers and sisters with Satan,

I need to understand my birth minute and hour. I don't know exact time so I need to test. My natal MC is suspicious to me. It could be MC Virgo or MC leo but I don't understand which one I have.

Also can I learn my birth minute with fixed star on ascendant ?

Or do you have any techniques for understanding exact birth time ?

Thanks for caring,
HAIL SATAN!

The only way I could think of for figuring it out on your own is knowing yourself 100% both good and bad then trial and error to get it right or really close.
Another way is asking a God/dess that your close to for help.

Apokovyski said:

I need to understand my birth minute and hour. I don't know exact time so I need to test. My natal MC is suspicious to me. It could be MC Virgo or MC leo but I don't understand which one I have.

To determine whether Midheaven Virgo or Midheaven Leo suits you more, you must have an understanding of your Sun placement (as ruler of MC Leo) and your Mercury placement (as ruler of MC Virgo).

The Midheaven (or medium coeli) point represents our public image, reputation, and how we voluntarily express ourselves amongst other people. Any planets or points aspecting it strengthens or hinders our self-presentation, and highlight the themes and areas of life we are publically involved with.

Read up the general interpretations of the following:
Your Sun's House Position
Your Sun Sign
Your Sun's Aspects

Your Mercury's House Position
Your Mercury Sign
Your Mercury's Aspects

Compare the meanings... Which do you feel best reflects how you are in your career or when interacting with people out in the open?

Also analyze any changed house placements if any natal planet is very close to a house cusp.

My intuitive guess would be Midheaven Virgo because you sound inquisitive and receptive to a logical take on this matter.

Apokovyski said:

Thanks for caring,
HAIL SATAN!
I have used transiting Pluto for this successfully. I also didn't know my exact time but there was a significant event that happened in my life in the past the same time Pluto was crossing one of my angles that corresponded well with the event. Adjusting the time of birth to bring this angle close to the position of transiting Pluto at the time gave me my most accurate birth chart which is what I use to date for solar returns and other methods of prediction. Even this chart is way more accurate than the original.

Blackdragon666 said:
Apokovyski said:

Thanks for caring,
HAIL SATAN!
I have used transiting Pluto for this successfully. I also didn't know my exact time but there was a significant event that happened in my life in the past the same time Pluto was crossing one of my angles that corresponded well with the event. Adjusting the time of birth to bring this angle close to the position of transiting Pluto at the time gave me my most accurate birth chart which is what I use to date for solar returns and other methods of prediction. Even this chart is way more accurate than the original.

I second this!
Transiting Pluto changed my life!

Wow this actually very smart of you. Good idea. Someone probably guided you to this conclusion, or you are just a genius.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Apokovyski said:

Thanks for caring,
HAIL SATAN!

I second this!
Transiting Pluto changed my life!

Wow this actually very smart of you. Good idea. Someone probably guided you to this conclusion, or you are just a genius.
Whatever it was, I sure hope other SS use transiting Pluto in the future for rectifying their charts. :) Pluto is always certain to bring changes one can't miss. Another observation that helped is that Pluto was squaring my 10th house ruler when my father passed (using the rectified chart), which confirmed it.

https://astromix.net/en/rectification/

It can help you to get at least a rough idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back