Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

17 degrees Gemini HOMICIDE

Reading a solar return chart I noticed mars is located at 19* of Gemini. I read on the jos astrology site that “17 Degrees of Gemini is degree of homicide.” Please tell me, do the degrees in a solar return chart need to be exact or is an orb of 1*-2* something to look at. Being mars is only 2* away from that degree of homicide makes me very suspicious. Especially since it is an aggressive planet such as mars.

BrightMorningStar said:
Reading a solar return chart I noticed mars is located at 19* of Gemini. I read on the jos astrology site that “17 Degrees of Gemini is degree of homicide.” Please tell me, do the degrees in a solar return chart need to be exact or is an orb of 1*-2* something to look at. Being mars is only 2* away from that degree of homicide makes me very suspicious. Especially since it is an aggressive planet such as mars.

Something such a homicide would appear all over the chart (late degrees, conjunctions with malefic fixed stars, chart ruler in the SR chart making a hard aspect with Saturn etc.). For degrees, we don't use orbs but it has to be the degree itself. Orbs are used for planets and fixed stars, and other important points like angles.

You have nothing to worry about in that regard.

It seems that it would have to be the exact degree. It being a specific degree with its own specific meaning. Honestly, this subject spooks me because my natal 9th house Sun is at the 17th degree of Gemini. Makes me wonder if I may be killed someday, just for my beliefs? Or maybe a tragedy while travelling?

It's best to remain vigilant and alert to your surroundings. Is the Solar Return Mars negatively aspecting any of your natal planets? Analyze the Solar Return house placement of Mars, and which of your natal houses the Solar Return Mars overlays.

If your gut feeling is you should be weary of the possibility of homicide... Then it's important to gather the details/themes, so you can determine how to protect yourself or prevent unnecessary conflict.

DreamWeaver said:
It seems that it would have to be the exact degree. It being a specific degree with its own specific meaning. Honestly, this subject spooks me because my natal 9th house Sun is at the 17th degree of Gemini. Makes me wonder if I may be killed someday, just for my beliefs? Or maybe a tragedy while travelling?

Based on that alone, it's nothing to worry about. You can overcome things like that, also Satan gives protection to you especially if you had multiple cases of same things going on. Look at what your Sun rules in your chart (house cusp on Leo) and apply that description also, to the affairs of that house cusp for more clarity to your questions on it. It's better if you are mature to understand all this about yourself, and with a clear mind at that.

DreamWeaver said:

It's best to remain vigilant and alert to your surroundings. Is the Solar Return Mars negatively aspecting any of your natal planets? Analyze the Solar Return house placement of Mars, and which of your natal houses the Solar Return Mars overlays.

If your gut feeling is you should be weary of the possibility of homicide... Then it's important to gather the details/themes, so you can determine how to protect yourself or prevent unnecessary conflict.

Natal Saturn is opposite SR mars @21 degrees sag. And SR mars being at 19*. Also natal Chiron is at 17* Gemini, makes me wonder if homicide is how the last life ended. I want to believe the degrees must be exact, and like 666 mentioned orbs only meaningful in transit and aspects

BrightMorningStar said:
DreamWeaver said:

Natal Saturn is opposite SR mars @21 degrees sag. And SR mars being at 19*. Also natal Chiron is at 17* Gemini, makes me wonder if homicide is how the last life ended. I want to believe the degrees must be exact, and like 666 mentioned orbs only meaningful in transit and aspects

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05waemhbxw9fisd/JoS_Astrology_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf?dl=1

Search with the ctrl+f search function maxine.dietrich666 and HPS Maxine Dietrich, and look through. Also "Death axis flip". That particular reply has some information that will help you out. You should be careful for accidents around that time, if you can't see anything else in the SR.

BrightMorningStar said:

In general a degree by itself without other supporting factors can be meaningless. I read a chart of an attempted murder solar return and there was a degree of homicide plus numerous other dangerous supporting factors but even that person didn’t die.

I’ve recently read another chart that indicates a bad and potentially fatal year for someone near me. It’s pretty much undeniable something bad is going to happen but intervention in this is going to be difficult. I’ve got to use intuition around that period of time and possibly do a working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back