Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Layers of Shared Commonality: A System Defining Levels of Unity and Alienation, the Principle of Boundaries

13th_Wolf

*This isn't an astrology post, but the numerology of the layers ties into the zodiac*

Goals:

- Proposing a system of understanding about differing levels of dualities and groupings that separate people.

- Making an effort to codify the JoS' perception on the laws of Nature.

- To establish a foundation on the understanding of all groups, and Our group. Hopefully aiding in where we stand in relation to other groups.

- To help establish an understanding on the scaling nature of all different "levels" or "layers" of these groupings, from familially shared social expressions to natures of completely differing species bound on the same physical plane (or not) and sharing an existence.

- To aid in the perception of psychological and sociological realities.

- To help differentiate between the necessities of boundaries between each “layer”, a set of fixed principles.

- To establish some level of understanding of the Principles of unity and alienation between different beings in relation to this eternal necessity of boundaries on all levels.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Layers:

1 The Individual, in relation with their:

2 Inner Anima, Lover, spouse and so forth <Unity begins here

3 The siblings and past life ties

4 The parents and close family, with security, tradition and duty-oriented values which are imposed onto the previous layers

Alienation begins here
5 The friends, whom propose to the individual both contrary and/or similar(rebellious or dogmatic) sets of values challenging their early life, based on the factors and conditions of the outer social climate the individual steps into when growing up. These for us have often clashed with layer 4 in recent times. This is where the enemy worked against us on the personal level.

6 Local people residing in the home area of the individual, whom they will greet and have at this layer, more of a detached relationship with but still with mutual shared commonalities. These may be shopkeepers, neighbours, teachers, bosses and so forth. This is where Saturn and the forces of the enemy puts environmental pressure on us.

extrapersonal, and detached Alienation begins
7 People of the same ethnicity, region, language and culture grouping (at large)

8 People of the same race but differing ethnic background, language etc.

9 People of the same species, but differing race

10 Other beings and species which reside on Earth in harmony

11 Other beings which do not reside on Earth. Aliens and the principle of True alienation and seeming total harmony or total disharmony begins here. This is where the enemy and the Gods are for us. All higher forums (like a space council or something) are also represented here. This is where the extreme and ultimate ends of all ideologies and groups which can dictate the fate of planets are represented also, in their longevity.

12 Other beings which reside on the supernal levels physically and otherwise that are currently beyond our awareness and influence. In other galaxies for example, where the rules and natures are mysterious and different to our own Milky Way. This layer represents the Atman and the One principle, where the line blurs from our material understanding to some other beings who do not share closeness to us of those at 11.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I would then say there is a 13th layer even further beyond the above which is represented by the nature of that number itself and it's links. The 13th rune Eihwaz of Pluto, Saurashtra, the Black Sun and other likewise mysteries. This layer would be the "unknown and unknowable" layer if it does apply. The cusp of all creation.

At each layer there is a degree of closeness, and a degree of Natural division that increases the further upwards you go, which simply Is and cannot be melted unless in the case of 1 between 2 (Relationship), 4 between 5 (Familial processes) or 11 between 12(Universal processes) in the understanding above. Crossing over these boundaries in certain ways like maybe the relationship between 10 towards 1, if you think about it, becomes an insanity. You can't communicate, have sex(lol) or relate normally with other animals or insects. The higher levels than that also present more alienation between those that are furthest from them like literal aliens, but the relationship between 1 to 12 zodiacally almost reaches an equilibrium of this tension again, as Pisces does to Aries, which is represented by the act of meditation. Where we come into balance with the extreme forces of the universe at odds with us represented by 11.

To help understand what I mean, read the section on the Kabbalah exposed website talking on the stolen concept of the One, and that in nature there is a principle of division. That is what inspired me to make this system to help define these layers. You perceive them in every facet of life yourself, so it is not necessarily a study but observation; the fun thing is to make up examples for each layer in your head and how they might cross over on several occasions, and where the breach of boundaries occurs and the scale of differences between either layer. Like for example technically, our race and also species at large is quite similar to us, but at number 11 there is a whole host of Lovecraftian 100% genetically alien insect looking crap gazing down at us with hunger for our life force :lol: . 1 vs -11 is terrifying, so Thank fuck we have our Gods protection from that :lol: :lol:

Then there is also the psychology of the first 4. Which stems from the yearning inherent in a soul. Number 2 to Number 3 is people you are related to in your early stages who are friends, who are either siblings or in spiritual terms are siblings as in past life connections. The people you are most related to and to your anima. You might meet someone at number 3 when you are in your middle age, which is why I say past life ties. Such people do not operate on the level of friends but almost as family. This might relate to kin. These are the people who in a larger group, you would put more personal affairs and trust in. There is more of a coldness and judgement at layer 5 which can lead to issues of loss in the power plays and detached ideology that level deals with, hence the need for 3.

A group of friends with a fixed set of values is different from 2 people talking closely with their individual open values. That's what differs Libra, the one on one, from Aquarius the group. You can act however you want in front of a true lover and friend- and there is no line of conformity. The higher up you go reality demands cold conformity, especially in war with racial unity and otherwise. You don't spill your emotions onto Cthulu who is removed from you and cares totally nothing but to leech your energy. Hence this comes to you from beings who are at first familially, secondly, genetically familiar and caring towards you.

You can see also that the enemy have attacked the family unit in an effort to alienate the individual from themselves, now seen today with many younger people questioning the fundaments of their own self, and having issues with the opposite sex.

Anyway I just wanted to open up on this type of thinking. If anyone has a different idea of what could be added or changed about the 12 layers, or some examples of things to talk about (about the influence of the Gods or the enemy between each layer) please share. I wanted to open up on the middle numbers, but kept it short and concise.

Hail the Shining Ones!

13th_Wolf said:

This is an interesting post and I made sure to read through it all.

I guess you could organize it visually in a web pattern, with each level or grouping representing the degrees of unity.

Two things came to my mind, which may be considered exceptions, but I think are worth being aware of:

First, even though the Gods represent Group 11, for some people they can have very valuable and close relationships with the Gods. Also, one can consider the sheer magnitude of influence the Gods have as a whole which is more influence than a spouse can have.

I think you were referring more to just how easily one can relate, however. While a God can empathize with us, they cannot relate in all aspects. Additionally, we cannot relate with them, nor do I think they open up to us as much as we do to them (of course for good reasons, not to be mean).

Only in very rare exceptions do they become part of the inner Groups, such as in the cases of the Gods taking spouses from Earth, or in the case of succubus/incubus relations. Speaking of succubus/incubus relations, this would probably be the closest one could get to a God/Group 11 being, especially if you were monogamous with them.

I brought this up because you mention the stark contrast between Groups 1 and 10, however the above paragraphs describe the potential for greater unity between Groups 1 and 11.

Of course this is because the Gods, while not present on Earth, are racially similar to us. This is also something to ponder for other human colonies on other planets that can potentially intermingle with us. Perhaps there are humans out there that are closer to us in terms of spiritual advancement than the Gods are, thus they can relate a little better. (Not hoping that they have been attacked and degenerated like us though).

--------------------------------------------

Second,we should consider, although I don't know where best to place, something to describe pet relationships. Surely a pet is closer than a wild Earth animal, which would be Group 10. While we can foster a deep relationship with pets (perhaps even directly communicate when sufficiently advanced), obviously we are still restricted in some ways, like you mention.

This becomes an even greater concept to ponder when you think of the "pet" species (not to sound offensive) that are more sentient and do work for them. Perhaps the better term would be created species.

Anyway, just thought this was an interesting post and I wanted to add something.

For some people, friends are family, so there is not any alienation at that level. For example, people with Cancer on the cusp of the XI house and/or the Moon inside it. People with the XI ruler aspecting the Moon, etc. A few things can move a particular type of relationship up or down your ladder. For example, carefree people would have everyone in your lowest rung (=extrapersonal and detached alienation)

Blitzkreig said:
13th_Wolf said:

This is an interesting post and I made sure to read through it all.

I guess you could organize it visually in a web pattern, with each level or grouping representing the degrees of unity.

Two things came to my mind, which may be considered exceptions, but I think are worth being aware of:

First, even though the Gods represent Group 11, for some people they can have very valuable and close relationships with the Gods. Also, one can consider the sheer magnitude of influence the Gods have as a whole which is more influence than a spouse can have.

I think you were referring more to just how easily one can relate, however. While a God can empathize with us, they cannot relate in all aspects. Additionally, we cannot relate with them, nor do I think they open up to us as much as we do to them (of course for good reasons, not to be mean).

Only in very rare exceptions do they become part of the inner Groups, such as in the cases of the Gods taking spouses from Earth, or in the case of succubus/incubus relations. Speaking of succubus/incubus relations, this would probably be the closest one could get to a God/Group 11 being, especially if you were monogamous with them.

I brought this up because you mention the stark contrast between Groups 1 and 10, however the above paragraphs describe the potential for greater unity between Groups 1 and 11.

Of course this is because the Gods, while not present on Earth, are racially similar to us. This is also something to ponder for other human colonies on other planets that can potentially intermingle with us. Perhaps there are humans out there that are closer to us in terms of spiritual advancement than the Gods are, thus they can relate a little better. (Not hoping that they have been attacked and degenerated like us though).

--------------------------------------------

Second,we should consider, although I don't know where best to place, something to describe pet relationships. Surely a pet is closer than a wild Earth animal, which would be Group 10. While we can foster a deep relationship with pets (perhaps even directly communicate when sufficiently advanced), obviously we are still restricted in some ways, like you mention.

This becomes an even greater concept to ponder when you think of the "pet" species (not to sound offensive) that are more sentient and do work for them. Perhaps the better term would be created species.

Anyway, just thought this was an interesting post and I wanted to add something.

A web pattern would be much better for understanding the nuances, and the limits and understandings about how each level can cross over, what the ground rules are and where are the potential breaches of Natural law. Some are more obvious or gross, but some are more logically disparate, intricate, nuanced etc. etc

Your first point for example, you can see the clear correlation between the 1 and 11 in relation to the Gods. I would see the spouse or the 2, as a reflection of a similar correlation. Our relationship with the Gods affects us individually as well as our unity to the whole (of which they and our spouse more personably, are a part) as both in effect can't exist without the other. The spouse physically, is the closest mode and level in how this existential law is represented unto an individual. This probably is to do with the significance of Venus in Satanism.

"I think you were referring more to just how easily one can relate, however. While a God can empathize with us, they cannot relate in all aspects. Additionally, we cannot relate with them, nor do I think they open up to us as much as we do to them (of course for good reasons, not to be mean)."

Yeah, we cannot relate with the 11 as much as we relate with what has stemmed from us and our local Earth, the 1 through 4. Although the racial origins which stretches out to the higher levels/numbers, is how we are connected not just to our Gods but to the rest of our people be they on other planets or afar on this one, with differing cultural standards and patterns of life. Language would be the device along with other "modern" tools, in how we bridge this gap and grow closer. Still there are laws, like Maxine said "love is a two way street" and we know this to be true through our experiences.

"I brought this up because you mention the stark contrast between Groups 1 and 10, however the above paragraphs describe the potential for greater unity between Groups 1 and 11."

The difference between 10 and 11 is understood when you look at it in the zodiacal terms. If you see every number as the relevant sign, and mirroring it's opposing sign, 10 (Capricorn, Earth and Species) opposes 4(Cancer, Family). There is much sense you can make out of this, also with the others. You can see 4 as the genetic "whole" which the individual is predetermined into, and 10 as everything beyond that. Every being through to 9 bares genetic similarity and growing distance in several logical facets, and 9 is the then racial difference reflected. 10 the even more total difference of species.

*Note- Remember that 4 is Satan's number and the number of DNA*

One such line and nuance you could draw here, is that we can be friends, or at 5, with people who physically are of a different race or 9; acknowledging the boundaries at the familial and sexual level. Mentally and ideologically, there can be great similarities between 2 individuals of differing race, but reality of Natural boundaries dictates (until now) that usually in the foundations of how either race thinks, lays great differences which can only be bridged because of our technology nowadays. You truly can liken 9 to Sagittarius in this.

The greatest and most terrifying wars of differences we had, interestingly enough, were those against our own race and people. If you liken 8 to Scorpio and what that sign represents, this carries some meaning. The wars against other races on another hand, were straightforward and in strict adherence with the lower natures of peoples and the Natural laws of territory.

11 is associated with Aquarius, which is either totally bizarre, unknown and different, or what is made known/experienced, evolves and improves, but it is still associated with what is beyond our planet. However unlike 10 which represents Nature itself and the brunt Laws of this planet, 11 (like the Higher modes of Meditation) can funnel into 1, which represents this relationship with the outer beings and vast energy forces, help us to understand and improve our condition on our planet like with technology. Where our unity and 11 is used to conquer the pressures of Nature along with the other hostile species which genetically differ from us and have been till now, most potentially a threat. Both the Gods and the enemy have influenced this natural "heavenly" process of our people, whereas the enemy have maligned it to turn it against us as in destroying the Earth and slavery.
Then there are other forces which haven't yet taken the same level of interest towards us.

With our Gods though, 8 runs through 11 as in the diaposition between the Fixed Scorpio and Aquarius. This strays further from present thinking into the advanced understanding of genetics, in interplanetary terms where we are not residing at yet. We reside at the 2 and 5, the baser human level which is of Taurus and Leo. Materiality and expression, friendships where there is no overly serious, and outerly consideration other than in making love and having fun, maybe chatting about the world. The 11 is the other side of which most people do not want to comprehend, the oddness of expression and it's eternal indications of reality and the True histories of our people, the origins.

The enemy differ not just on the racial but also the species level, hence why they have totally different aims and nature. There is no Fixed basis of similarity and so there is no continuous wars of identity and pride but an eternal war of attrition, spiritually or otherwise.

With our pets, I think that they are where we bridge the Capricorn and Cancer polarity, on the spiritual states which Cancer represents. Pets are like family on that level, whereas some people would treat pets like 6, the nature of viewing and caring for a pet at the purely material, necessary level; others like SS deal with this deeper on the lower familial level where there is more depth of feeling, care, union and love. The physical and genetic difference is represented by this boundary in reality though and can not be curbed there. This relationship happens strictly at 4 the Water level, but the Earth level, the 10, remains. There is a defined boundary. As they develop you still will have to feed them and pick up poop, and you are NOT genetically or physically related to your pets like a furry or something :lol:

But you can have this emotional relationship and mental union across a wide board not just with pets, but the same as with our Gods, someone from another race, or another species like a horse or something.

As the Gods are by Nature, 8 to our 4 and our 8 also runs through to their 11 like I said above, physical union between us and the Gods (with Higher spiritual and racial nuances in order) is permissible by Natural law. That goes doubly for Gods who find their genetics from this Earth.

The physical boundaries are what is represented in this numerology system which can also give insights into the material processes of things, and how they correlate with the dynamics of astrology affecting us and others. Like a wheel: One spoke will support another, but some are entirely separate from the other and are there to support different spokes that have either something or nothing to do with the main ones on the wheel's axis. The axis with this is 1,4,7 and 10.

In astrology though, when regarding immaterial terms, all spokes always have something minute to do with one another, which may be critical to a situation or totally unrelated to anything important. This is understood in Cadency and Mutability.

Thank you for replying to me Blitz. I thought this was a bit out there so it wouldn't get any replies. I want to try and establish some kind of basis for understanding the moving dynamics of Astrology, so I went for it in these terms or the degrees of separation between all beings. There's also other ways you could look at the zodiac and what it defines and separates in regards to overall physics, like work patterns of companies, patterns of weather, plants, identities etc.

I hadn't thought about certain things above until writing this response, so it means a lot. Cheers!

Stormblood said:
For some people, friends are family, so there is not any alienation at that level. For example, people with Cancer on the cusp of the XI house and/or the Moon inside it. People with the XI ruler aspecting the Moon, etc. A few things can move a particular type of relationship up or down your ladder. For example, carefree people would have everyone in your lowest rung (=extrapersonal and detached alienation)
Thank you very much for your response on this detail. I perceive this personally, that the closer each number is to each other (in this case 4 to 5) there is higher possibilities of merging in ways. There are certain things to be fleshed out in regards to this though. I perceive that the higher it goes, the more things become strictly defined and don't cave in to the union at the genetic and personal level. This begins in full with 9/10. Even relations (of any kind) between 2 people of different languages have to make strong concessions with one another, and this can cause issues for the whole family or community/nation. Like the blind wars and feuds of old.

I would say that friends who are family, breach into the 3rd level from the individual as there would have to be some kind of close genetic component that is developed by the relationship. Where the friend becomes as a sibling. In the case of Moon in the 11th and the variations of it's influence, not always could it point to this but it is a definite indicator.

There is much to be written and understood about all this as of yet, so thank you everyone for reading and thinking into this. I might write about something more specific soon. All of this can get very rhetorical and doubling back into itself, especially as there is no clear system of understanding the cycles and fixed things- only those who have opened eyes to it, can make an effort for the future.

Hail the Joy of Satan!

13th_Wolf said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you very much for your re/sponse on this detail. I perceive this personally, that the closer each number is to each other (in this case 4 to 5) there is higher possibilities of merging in ways. There are certain things to be fleshed out in regards to this though. I perceive that the higher it goes, the more things become strictly defined and don't cave in to the union at the genetic and personal level. This begins in full with 9/10. Even relations (of any kind) between 2 people of different languages have to make strong concessions with one another, and this can cause issues for the whole family or community/nation. Like the blind wars and feuds of old.

I would say that friends who are family, breach into the 3rd level from the individual as there would have to be some kind of close genetic component that is developed by the relationship. Where the friend becomes as a sibling. In the case of Moon in the 11th and the variations of it's influence, not always could it point to this but it is a definite indicator.

There is much to be written and understood about all this as of yet, so thank you everyone for reading and thinking into this. I might write about something more specific soon. All of this can get very rhetorical and doubling back into itself, especially as there is no clear system of understanding the cycles and fixed things- only those who have opened eyes to it, can make an effort for the future.

Hail the Joy of Satan!

Yeah, I know what you mean by 9/10. Sometimes I just think that it's impossible to be more than friendly with them. Not friends, but just friendly. Their soul is too much different. One may hold a great deal of respect for some of them and "love" them in a wider way, like I do with HPS Shannon for example, but every time I tried to befriend a member of other races it felt a lot more different and alienating/unnatural. I see this with 8 too in some, instances. So, I know where you are coming from.

I look forward to reading more about what you want to write on the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back