Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Overcoming my Saturn and Jupiter placement

darkmonkey666

I decided to post this here as this is probably a more helpful location than on the thread of the sermon on Saturn. Yes I am knowledgeable in Astrology that doesn't mean I fully know how to overcome stuff. That is why I am posting this.

I feel I am a little too serious about my beliefs and pushy on others. My Saturn is in Sagittarius (if you need more info let me know but I am trying not to reveal too much) But long story short this placement of Saturn and it would show if you saw it is the reason I ended up in a home where my dad was a pastor and my mom was serious into xtianity. I feel like I am way too serious in the area of beliefs and need to lighten up more enjoy life.

Originally it was because when I was around 4 or 5 people would sit there for hours telling me the horrors of hell and things like that (xtian version) and I got very scared by that so I needed to seek getting saved in some way. After awhile my desire to actually live life and feeling of being restricted by it freed me from xtianity. I started out in hearing Marilyn Manson music on the radio. Something felt familiar about that cause I was a Satanic soul in a past life it was close enough that it awakened me inside even though yeah it's fake Satanism and I can't stand that music now it feels like death energy and I am sure the guy is a kike. At that point I started literally believing in nothing going back and fourth with xtianity but I was awakened couldn't do it. Till I moved onto New Ageism wanting to gain psychic powers so I could do cool things that others couldn't (I know it sounds dumb but I literally was only 13 to 14 at that time so this is like what a teenager would do) so I found the site searching on google for stuff on psychic powers and deidcated.

So yeah I was always serious about religion stuff. But anyways I would like to feel like I am ok fully and relax more in these matters. Even someone else that was a Serious SS once told me you have to live in the material and actually live life not just focus on spiritual things. I take it this placement will be useful in the future for something I am going to do probably but not at this point. Part of the problem is too much focus on Sagittarius and Jupiter in general cause I have a bunch of planets in that and Jupiter aspects most things in my chart. I don't see that this is that useful. Cause no one in today's world cares about spiritual things that much. Plus I can be serious but lazy at the same time. Just thinking about and focusing on a lot of stuff not doing it. So I probably will not achieve Godhead this life for that reason. At least I am serious on spiritual warfare though or have been able to be. Sometimes I do little on that too but I think about it a lot.

Oh how great it would be if I added more meditations to my schedule I think about doing it maybe even do them some day but then kind of don't carry it on. But I am overly serious at the same time to the point some don't enjoy being around me sometimes. Part of the problem is my Jupiter placement along with Saturn. It is in Aries and aspecting Mars so I tend to think your either with me or your against me. Your against my beliefs this is war so your not my friend no matter how much you love me or try to help me. That kind of thing. So I am not really a friend to xtians or any of that. I think it would be helpful if I was a little calmer on these matters though. I think I have way too much fire energy I can go on long rants and tear just about anyone down if I think what they are doing is not right.

I would like to overcome some of the negatives of both Saturn here and maybe having too much Jupiter and Mars energy as well.

I know I could be a really cool person and fun and all that. My girlfriend has Saturn prominent about as much as Jupiter is in my chart. That is interesting in that we really get along and connect deeply she has 5 Capricorn placements and a bunch of Saturn Aspects. But she isn't serious at this point about spiritual things fully yet. I mean she is on our side but has trouble getting into mediatation as she can't focus and gets frustrated but she knows this is serious so feels bad sometimes.

We are very different personalities, but we share some similiarities which is intriguing.

Have you considered doing Sun/Venus/Jupiter square? Without seeing your chart that came to my mind. You have this defeatist mindset about obtaining Godhead, but think about for a second what Gods want from you, me and everyone else on this path. They want us to be as good as possible, in every ways. So drop that mindset, and look for ways to overcoming obstacles whatever they are. It requires a lot of introspect and looks into your chart, etc. but it is always worth it to know yourself more and more.

If you want to talk about this in private, email me @ [email protected], but first do post here that you sent me email from wherever you send it from so I know it's you. If not, that's fine too.

slyscorpion said:
I decided to post this here as this is probably a more helpful location than on the thread of the sermon on Saturn. Yes I am knowledgeable in Astrology that doesn't mean I fully know how to overcome stuff. That is why I am posting this.

I feel I am a little too serious about my beliefs and pushy on others. My Saturn is in Sagittarius (if you need more info let me know but I am trying not to reveal too much) But long story short this placement of Saturn and it would show if you saw it is the reason I ended up in a home where my dad was a pastor and my mom was serious into xtianity. I feel like I am way too serious in the area of beliefs and need to lighten up more enjoy life.

Originally it was because when I was around 4 or 5 people would sit there for hours telling me the horrors of hell and things like that (xtian version) and I got very scared by that so I needed to seek getting saved in some way. After awhile my desire to actually live life and feeling of being restricted by it freed me from xtianity. I started out in hearing Marilyn Manson music on the radio. Something felt familiar about that cause I was a Satanic soul in a past life it was close enough that it awakened me inside even though yeah it's fake Satanism and I can't stand that music now it feels like death energy and I am sure the guy is a kike. At that point I started literally believing in nothing going back and fourth with xtianity but I was awakened couldn't do it. Till I moved onto New Ageism wanting to gain psychic powers so I could do cool things that others couldn't (I know it sounds dumb but I literally was only 13 to 14 at that time so this is like what a teenager would do) so I found the site searching on google for stuff on psychic powers and deidcated.

So yeah I was always serious about religion stuff. But anyways I would like to feel like I am ok fully and relax more in these matters. Even someone else that was a Serious SS once told me you have to live in the material and actually live life not just focus on spiritual things. I take it this placement will be useful in the future for something I am going to do probably but not at this point. Part of the problem is too much focus on Sagittarius and Jupiter in general cause I have a bunch of planets in that and Jupiter aspects most things in my chart. I don't see that this is that useful. Cause no one in today's world cares about spiritual things that much. Plus I can be serious but lazy at the same time. Just thinking about and focusing on a lot of stuff not doing it. So I probably will not achieve Godhead this life for that reason. At least I am serious on spiritual warfare though or have been able to be. Sometimes I do little on that too but I think about it a lot.

Oh how great it would be if I added more meditations to my schedule I think about doing it maybe even do them some day but then kind of don't carry it on. But I am overly serious at the same time to the point some don't enjoy being around me sometimes. Part of the problem is my Jupiter placement along with Saturn. It is in Aries and aspecting Mars so I tend to think your either with me or your against me. Your against my beliefs this is war so your not my friend no matter how much you love me or try to help me. That kind of thing. So I am not really a friend to xtians or any of that. I think it would be helpful if I was a little calmer on these matters though. I think I have way too much fire energy I can go on long rants and tear just about anyone down if I think what they are doing is not right.

I would like to overcome some of the negatives of both Saturn here and maybe having too much Jupiter and Mars energy as well.

I know I could be a really cool person and fun and all that. My girlfriend has Saturn prominent about as much as Jupiter is in my chart. That is interesting in that we really get along and connect deeply she has 5 Capricorn placements and a bunch of Saturn Aspects. But she isn't serious at this point about spiritual things fully yet. I mean she is on our side but has trouble getting into mediatation as she can't focus and gets frustrated but she knows this is serious so feels bad sometimes.
Well what is stopping you from taking things a bit easier?

I used to try and argue with dumb people in the past but I would only get headaches and lose brain cells it did also put me in danger of them knowing I am a satanist.

Now I've matured that I am calmer with people and pretend to be on their side with religious beliefs.

I wouldn't argue or try to help them in any way as they don't have the same level of understanding.

I am also good at playing pretend I just need to keep my knowledge to myself and advance.

I have some friends who are goys basically but aside from that I can have some fun times with them. We could go out, watch some movies, and I try to have some social life.

They are not hardcore religious and when they mention something religious I would agree with them.

I am in the middle east so I had to survive early on.

I was forced to lie, hide my thoughts and beliefs. Even though I am a very honest, and passionate speaker and communicator I could speak about something meaningful and keep interesting conversations for hours. Which put me in deep trouble when I was younger. (Satan protected me through and through. Thanks father Satan!)

I would feel really lonely when I was younger because I wouldn't find someone to share my passions with.

The point I am trying to make is try to play pretend and don't share your true beliefs, thoughts. Don't argue as much and try to keep your thoughts for yourself.

When you do argue make sure the person you are talking with has the same or similar understanding on the subject you are talking about.

Take it a little easier so normies don't get shocked with your passion and intensity.

Also I think you need to study astrology more things will reveal itself when they do. You seem to know only basic stuff about it.

Try to read more about your aspects and go beyond your Saturn and Jupiter as they probably aren't the only forces causing your current problems and experiences. Take the whole picture in mind. Look for transits too. Transits might cause laziness sometimes.

Hail Satan!!

Henu the Great said:
We are very different personalities, but we share some similiarities which is intriguing.

Have you considered doing Sun/Venus/Jupiter square? Without seeing your chart that came to my mind. You have this defeatist mindset about obtaining Godhead, but think about for a second what Gods want from you, me and everyone else on this path. They want us to be as good as possible, in every ways. So drop that mindset, and look for ways to overcoming obstacles whatever they are. It requires a lot of introspect and looks into your chart, etc. but it is always worth it to know yourself more and more.

If you want to talk about this in private, email me @ [email protected], but first do post here that you sent me email from wherever you send it from so I know it's you. If not, that's fine too.

Ok yeah I will talk a bit if you want I am going to email from [email protected] that is the email I normally use for things on here when people want to contact me. I can also help with your chart that is if you trust me enough no pressure there.

If you can maybe give me a little push with meditations.
mercury_wisdom said:
slyscorpion said:

Well what is stopping you from taking things a bit easier?

I used to try and argue with dumb people in the past but I would only get headaches and lose brain cells it did also put me in danger of them knowing I am a satanist.

Now I've matured that I am calmer with people and pretend to be on their side with religious beliefs.

I wouldn't argue or try to help them in any way as they don't have the same level of understanding.

I am also good at playing pretend I just need to keep my knowledge to myself and advance.

I have some friends who are goys basically but aside from that I can have some fun times with them. We could go out, watch some movies, and I try to have some social life.

They are not hardcore religious and when they mention something religious I would agree with them.

I am in the middle east so I had to survive early on.

I was forced to lie, hide my thoughts and beliefs. Even though I am a very honest, and passionate speaker and communicator I could speak about something meaningful and keep interesting conversations for hours. Which put me in deep trouble when I was younger. (Satan protected me through and through. Thanks father Satan!)

I would feel really lonely when I was younger because I wouldn't find someone to share my passions with.

The point I am trying to make is try to play pretend and don't share your true beliefs, thoughts. Don't argue as much and try to keep your thoughts for yourself.

When you do argue make sure the person you are talking with has the same or similar understanding on the subject you are talking about.

Take it a little easier so normies don't get shocked with your passion and intensity.

Also I think you need to study astrology more things will reveal itself when they do. You seem to know only basic stuff about it.

Try to read more about your aspects and go beyond your Saturn and Jupiter as they probably aren't the only forces causing your current problems and experiences. Take the whole picture in mind. Look for transits too. Transits might cause laziness sometimes.

Hail Satan!!

The kind of laziness thing is Neptune Transiting my first house still in Pisces. I know that but the fact that I have a strong jupiter doesn't help. I might just need a little push or grounding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back