Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neptune rules music..

NameHere

Hi!!

So I wanted to ask a few questions in regards to Neptune.

As most of you know, Neptune rules musicians, basically music..

So if a person has a talent to earn money from music (whatever the choice it might be) and they have Neptune ruling over them since birth until a certain age they reach, like for example, when they reach 26 years old, Neptune is not as all over the persons life good and bad things that come with it, would this interfere with learning to play a certain musical instrument and even creating things using that instrument and earning money?

Or would that not be an issue since that person was born with Neptune giving them this talent?

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hi!!

So if a person has a talent to earn money from music (whatever the choice it might be) and they have Neptune ruling over them since birth until a certain age they reach, like for example, when they reach 26 years old, Neptune is not as all over the persons life good and bad things that come with it, would this interfere with learning to play a certain musical instrument and even creating things using that instrument and earning money?

Or would that not be an issue since that person was born with Neptune giving them this talent?

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!

The indications purely in the natal chart are separate from the present transits.

When it comes to music ability you have to check out Venus and Mercury too for ability, if it's more of an active performer type roll, you should also consider the Sun.

Neptune affects the individual on a perceptive and altered state of consciousness that in reality transforms and produces musical talent and ability by the nature of the different sensitivity and perception, but the ability needs in turn as well to be transformed and produced on a business side of things so you can produce money. I think you would want to look into Venus for that.

Learning and developing musical abilities is nothing more than dedication and a comfortable state of being. Playing a musical instrument and learning is a state of trance itself, when developed in years it can lead you to enter different spheres of perception of sound and perspectives, which would be a Neptunian quality. But this perception of music is subjective, creating it and connecting your creation to others, by a Venus influence, would make others perceive the creation on a more personal level, making them connected and willing to pay for your art.

13th_Wolf said:
NameHere said:
Hi!!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!

The indications purely in the natal chart are separate from the present transits.

When it comes to music ability you have to check out Venus and Mercury too for ability, if it's more of an active performer type roll, you should also consider the Sun.

I've been looking at it carefully and it shows I do have a talent for that, which is really cool!!

It also says that I can have powerful position in the government as well as friends or something like that, I'd like to think that if I ever do indeed in life become a musician, I'd be a damn good one (gotta keep my spirit high, haha!) and I have a talent for art as well!

I've been drawing since as long as I can remember, singing occasionally, but I'm not a professional, but I think with the right amount of practice, determination and willpower, I could become a very good one in these areas!

NakedPluto said:
Neptune affects the individual on a perceptive and altered state of consciousness that in reality transforms and produces musical talent and ability by the nature of the different sensitivity and perception, but the ability needs in turn as well to be transformed and produced on a business side of things so you can produce money. I think you would want to look into Venus for that.

Learning and developing musical abilities is nothing more than dedication and a comfortable state of being. Playing a musical instrument and learning is a state of trance itself, when developed in years it can lead you to enter different spheres of perception of sound and perspectives, which would be a Neptunian quality. But this perception of music is subjective, creating it and connecting your creation to others, by a Venus influence, would make others perceive the creation on a more personal level, making them connected and willing to pay for your art.

That is very useful information!!

I've looked at this area in my life and it shows that I can indeed make money from such things no problemo.

Which is good, if I view myself doing this in the future for real or if this is just another "phase" I'm going through.
Hopefully not the latter.

What I think is quite funny is that in the past, a few years ago or so, I did a standard ritual of summoning King Amdusias and asking for his help in learning how to play a certain instrument. (I can't remember exactly what kind, maybe a guitar, maybe not, I can't recall.) In return of me doing the RTR's.

After that, I grew interested in other things, but years later here I am, wanting to save up enough to buy the instrument that I grew quite interested and fascinated about to learn to play.

I really hope that this isn't just another "phase"...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back