Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UnNatural Sex Chart Reading Suggestions

furious flame

I was reading a Book in which some planetry combinations said
Person Should Not Do UnNatural Sex

Now the question is what does it really means ?

Does it really mean: Spirit Sex or Same Gender Sex ?

If it's Spirit Sex i.e., Succubi/Incubi/Nympho then what would be the Consequence ?

&

If it's Same Gender then ?

furious flame said:
I was reading a Book in which some planetry combinations said
Person Should Not Do UnNatural Sex

Now the question is what does it really means ?

Does it really mean: Spirit Sex or Same Gender Sex ?

If it's Spirit Sex i.e., Succubi/Incubi/Nympho then what would be the Consequence ?

&

If it's Same Gender then ?

What you've mentioned are all %100 natural. Get rid off the thought thay they are unnatural.

Pedophilia, fetishes on excrement and blood, race mixing, necrophilia are unnatural and you don't need a book to tell you to not to do them.

Stormblood said:
Neither of those are unnatural. Unnatural things are things such as scat, ws, caging and everything that is excessive, torturous or abusive in nature.

And anything unhygienic. Of course, nature will try to make you understand when something is wrong, not because it's intelligent but because wrong things carry negative consequences. If you do something that is not hygienic, you'll get ill. Simple as that. If someone beats you senseless, you'll have marks, internal damage and other signs of abuse, and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back