Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Planets: Signs, Houses and Aspect

Sleeping_dragon

Hello everyone, first I’d just like to give thanks to this site and everyone on it working together to help each other and spread the truth of Satan.

I’ve spent along time down the rabbit hole trying to work out what our existence is about. After what seems like a lifetime stumbling around in the dark it is the most glorious feeling to finally find myself illuminated by the light of truth.

I’ve studied Buddhism, New Age, Xiantity, Hinduism and so on, finding snippets of truth but nothing that resonates as a whole until now. I can’t express how grateful I am that you guys have created this site and shared your experiences, leaving a light on for the rest of us to find our way back to Father Satan.

With that being said I’d like to ask a question! I’ve been studying Azazel’s Astrology which was very daunting too start with but with perseverance I am beginning to get to grips with it.

Unfortunately on the Planets: Signs, Houses and Aspects link
= https://archive.is/CrU7l the links for each dedicated planet no longer works so I’m hoping some helpful soul on here can shed some light on where to find the missing info. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks

Welcome to the true path! :D It's nice.

I don't know about the archive link, but the following link should work in entirety: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

I suggest that you save as much as possible you can on your computer, and print out the essentials (or more) for your spiritual growth so you can have access to the material even if/when the sites are down. It's also nicer to read on paper rather than screen, imo.

Thanks Henu the Great! Good suggestion printing it off, I’ve been flicking through twenty odd open pages on my iPad getting confusing lol.
I’m just going through the process of writing it all out by hand. Really helps me remember stuff, fascinating subject astrology it’s way more complex than I ever gave it credit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back