Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! How to sublimate prominent Neptune?

MercuryWisdom

Hey, my satanic brothers and sisters,
I have a deep problem with Neptune.

My natal Neptune is in my first house. So for a long time I had problems with staying consistent with a lot of stuff. At first I wasn't aware of how much of a problem it is.

Until this year my solar return chart intensified it really bad to the point I got really weak, lost, and naive. I am really struggling with it to the point it is messing with my mental health. The enemy also gives me thoughts that I am weak or I will give up satanism somehow or that I don't deserve being a satanist. I know these are attacks especially since my solar chakra is attacked I am doing my best to burn the enemy though.

I am trying to figure out info on how I can sublimate it or at least overcome it some way. But I can't seem to find much or anything practical. I really want to become stronger and will do what it takes.

I know because my Neptune was intensified so I can be aware then finally get rid of this underlying problem.

So Satanists, do you have any info on how to obliterate my Neptune?

Any reply is incredibly appreciated.
Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Sublimating basically means to take that energy and spend it somewhere else in a healthier way. Focus on the good things that neptune helps with, and use the energy doing those.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sublimating basically means to take that energy and spend it somewhere else in a healthier way. Focus on the good things that neptune helps with, and use the energy doing those.
Oh ok. I actually meant I want to build more discipline I am sick of being weak. I am not a very artistic person so I am unsure how I will use Neptune's energy. I want something like oblitrating Neptune instead of oblitrating Saturn.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Actually, yes I can be artistic sometimes. But my current desire is to be productive I want to be consistent with good habits too.

Try rune URUZ for freedom, and rune SOWILO for discipline.

Affirm in such a way to negate the negativity from that planet, and the other to make you more productive, or discliplined.

That's how I would approach the issue. There must be other methods aswell.

Henu the Great said:
Try rune URUZ for freedom, and rune SOWILO for discipline.

Affirm in such a way to negate the negativity from that planet, and the other to make you more productive, or discliplined.

That's how I would approach the issue. There must be other methods aswell.
Thank you

Hey everyone. I asked father Satan for guidance. I am currently studying my Neptune and the effects of Neptune good and bad. I found this:https://archive.is/IlH1w
Thank you HPHC for writing this wonderful sermon. For now I am aware of my Neptune. The good and the bad. I will try to get more into art, and will keep doing my meditations as meditations are very important with Neptune. My meditations can and most likely will save me from the negative side of Neptune. I thank father Satan I have never tried or will ever try drugs. I don't know if I can ever survive them if I tried them. I am a ss though and I will never do drugs as I care about my spiritual and physical health.

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey everyone. I asked father Satan for guidance. I am currently studying my Neptune and the effects of Neptune good and bad. I found this:https://archive.is/IlH1w
Thank you HPHC for writing this wonderful sermon. For now I am aware of my Neptune. The good and the bad. I will try to get more into art, and will keep doing my meditations as meditations are very important with Neptune. My meditations can and most likely will save me from the negative side of Neptune. I thank father Satan I have never tried or will ever try drugs. I don't know if I can ever survive them if I tried them. I am a ss though and I will never do drugs as I care about my spiritual and physical health.

Hail Satan!!
Awesome!

I quote from the sermon:

You can get high all the time, for free. People will literally think you are stoned, and compared to these so called rotting experiences many have, you will be filled with life, health, vibrancy, you will be a human magnet of positivity, and if you fight your battle against natural and jewish decay for long enough, you will be crowned victorious.

This reminds me of the depictions of hindu gods. Thet literally look like "stoned" out of their mind. Look at this picture Doesn't he look like high as fuck to you?

Sometimes after yoga and meditations I get similiar feeling as if I had smoked some weed, but without actually smoking, and it hasn't got any negtive side-effects like anxiety for example. When so, I have relaxed eyes the same ways as weedsmokers have, lol. :D

I think you are fortunate that you never got into drugs, and maybe your position of Neptune brings easier access to highs after meditations - when you consistently meditate. Good luck, and have fun. :cool:

mercury_wisdom said:

My natal Neptune is in my first house. So for a long time I had problems with staying consistent with a lot of stuff. At first I wasn't aware of how much of a problem it is.

Until this year my solar return chart intensified it really bad to the point I got really weak, lost, and naive. I am really struggling with it to the point it is messing with my mental health. The enemy also gives me thoughts that I am weak or I will give up satanism somehow or that I don't deserve being a satanist. I know these are attacks especially since my solar chakra is attacked I am doing my best to burn the enemy though.

I am trying to figure out info on how I can sublimate it or at least overcome it some way. But I can't seem to find much or anything practical. I really want to become stronger and will do what it takes.

I know because my Neptune was intensified so I can be aware then finally get rid of this underlying problem.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Neptune doesn't really make you "weak" in the sense of a spiritually advancing and upwards inclined person. It's the most Feminine influence out of the Water planet influences. The Moon/Cancer is like the juggler and balancer, Pluto/Scorpio is intensive femininity like those women in power who want to control, its the pin in the cushion which is why Scorpio is co-ruled also by Mars and has a sub-masculine nature. Neptune is the most Feminine, it is the cushion, the mass of all the universes parts and people with that influence are the most in tune with it, they aren't obsessive or driven over any particular thing by this particular natal indication. What they are privy to is these unified feelings towards stuff maybe what they don't really want to embody, or shouldn't be unified with which is why it is considered weak by Maxine's description. She on the other hand is clearly a more Plutonian woman or developed in such a way through her life.

You would want to hone those more fixed types of themes in how you are emotionally and keep your Moon/Mind strong and in control, to balance this deathliness out with your predetermined fluffier nature, lol. The fixed-ness of Pluto is the resulting emotional development when one goes hard into discipline and setting out their daily routines and patterns of life, Neptune is the enriching of those very patterns and can help keeping them in harmony, but the nature of this influence is like the themes of Neptune of undermining, elusiveness about them and so on. Pluto's negatives would be obsession and so forth.

To get the opposite polarity of the Neptunian one strong within you and to have grounded and rooted strength, you should focus on empowering the root chakra and overall the lower and masculine chakras. They give you certainty of action, emotion and keep you set in your ways. Someone who is rooted into their earth portions doesn't hear the enemy at all and will only think what is relevant to their directive, only take in from their intuition what they need to and from the positive influences only.

You don't really "obliterate" your Neptune it's like Argedco Luciftias said, you enhance and understand the positive qualities of it while removing the negative ones by working on the development of the things which make the negatives go, which in this case is grounding and controlling your mind. Without Neptune it would be a bit more difficult to gauge who is more spiritually of that hyper-sensitive nature, we'd have to look into all those blumin weird stars instead lol. Plus Neptunian girls are hot, I don't personally want to get rid of them lol, maybe obliterate them :cool:

I'm only jesting sorry XD. But anyway, that's what you do. I'm personally of that nature myself, I've got a bit of both but the Pluto themes are more stronger with me in the personal sense of my chart. I think it's indicative of clarity in dealing with the affairs of either planet, to have such a thing in the chart from my own experience (for anyone interested), but the ultimate thing in my opinion when it comes to the balance of the fixedness and mutability of your emotions is the Moon, the cardinal quality. The Moon is the closest planet to Earth and being of Water it juggles these higher intense emotions of the 2 outer planets in a more personal sense dealing with family and familiarity which actually is the prime emotional anchor for everyone really. It represents the Pineal chakra and mind itself which is the most important, neither of the other 2 do. What they do do is make you weirder, or wyrdr, lol.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!
Awesome!

I quote from the sermon:

You can get high all the time, for free. People will literally think you are stoned, and compared to these so called rotting experiences many have, you will be filled with life, health, vibrancy, you will be a human magnet of positivity, and if you fight your battle against natural and jewish decay for long enough, you will be crowned victorious.

This reminds me of the depictions of hindu gods. Thet literally look like "stoned" out of their mind. Look at this picture Doesn't he look like high as fuck to you?

Sometimes after yoga and meditations I get similiar feeling as if I had smoked some weed, but without actually smoking, and it hasn't got any negtive side-effects like anxiety for example. When so, I have relaxed eyes the same ways as weedsmokers have, lol. :D

I think you are fortunate that you never got into drugs, and maybe your position of Neptune brings easier access to highs after meditations - when you consistently meditate. Good luck, and have fun. :cool:
Thank you. Good luck too :)

13th_Wolf said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Neptune doesn't really make you "weak" in the sense of a spiritually advancing and upwards inclined person. It's the most Feminine influence out of the Water planet influences. The Moon/Cancer is like the juggler and balancer, Pluto/Scorpio is intensive femininity like those women in power who want to control, its the pin in the cushion which is why Scorpio is co-ruled also by Mars and has a sub-masculine nature. Neptune is the most Feminine, it is the cushion, the mass of all the universes parts and people with that influence are the most in tune with it, they aren't obsessive or driven over any particular thing by this particular natal indication. What they are privy to is these unified feelings towards stuff maybe what they don't really want to embody, or shouldn't be unified with which is why it is considered weak by Maxine's description. She on the other hand is clearly a more Plutonian woman or developed in such a way through her life.

You would want to hone those more fixed types of themes in how you are emotionally and keep your Moon/Mind strong and in control, to balance this deathliness out with your predetermined fluffier nature, lol. The fixed-ness of Pluto is the resulting emotional development when one goes hard into discipline and setting out their daily routines and patterns of life, Neptune is the enriching of those very patterns and can help keeping them in harmony, but the nature of this influence is like the themes of Neptune of undermining, elusiveness about them and so on. Pluto's negatives would be obsession and so forth.

To get the opposite polarity of the Neptunian one strong within you and to have grounded and rooted strength, you should focus on empowering the root chakra and overall the lower and masculine chakras. They give you certainty of action, emotion and keep you set in your ways. Someone who is rooted into their earth portions doesn't hear the enemy at all and will only think what is relevant to their directive, only take in from their intuition what they need to and from the positive influences only.

You don't really "obliterate" your Neptune it's like Argedco Luciftias said, you enhance and understand the positive qualities of it while removing the negative ones by working on the development of the things which make the negatives go, which in this case is grounding and controlling your mind. Without Neptune it would be a bit more difficult to gauge who is more spiritually of that hyper-sensitive nature, we'd have to look into all those blumin weird stars instead lol. Plus Neptunian girls are hot, I don't personally want to get rid of them lol, maybe obliterate them :cool:

I'm only jesting sorry XD. But anyway, that's what you do. I'm personally of that nature myself, I've got a bit of both but the Pluto themes are more stronger with me in the personal sense of my chart. I think it's indicative of clarity in dealing with the affairs of either planet, to have such a thing in the chart from my own experience (for anyone interested), but the ultimate thing in my opinion when it comes to the balance of the fixedness and mutability of your emotions is the Moon, the cardinal quality. The Moon is the closest planet to Earth and being of Water it juggles these higher intense emotions of the 2 outer planets in a more personal sense dealing with family and familiarity which actually is the prime emotional anchor for everyone really. It represents the Pineal chakra and mind itself which is the most important, neither of the other 2 do. What they do do is make you weirder, or wyrdr, lol.
Thank you so much for your reply and help :)

mercury_wisdom said:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Stay on a steady and simple meditation schedule, and just be sure to stay off of drugs/alcohol and people with ill intent or bad influence. Developing a creative craft will definitely help, or even getting involved in community service. That’s another positive thing Neptune rules. You could teach the youth, pick up trash, educate others on something, ect. With people that have weak minds it’s important to develop a strong will and not to believe in anything negative astrally. For me, I completely write off the existence of the astral when it isn’t positive and at the end of the day it’s just imagination. Don’t buy into negative thoughts, they have no basis in a realistic perspective. And just know that everything in your head is just that. Be sure to give your mind a break and not obsess over spiritual matters. Put emphasis on your physical life.

Sundara said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Stay on a steady and simple meditation schedule, and just be sure to stay off of drugs/alcohol and people with ill intent or bad influence. Developing a creative craft will definitely help, or even getting involved in community service. That’s another positive thing Neptune rules. You could teach the youth, pick up trash, educate others on something, ect. With people that have weak minds it’s important to develop a strong will and not to believe in anything negative astrally. For me, I completely write off the existence of the astral when it isn’t positive and at the end of the day it’s just imagination. Don’t buy into negative thoughts, they have no basis in a realistic perspective. And just know that everything in your head is just that. Be sure to give your mind a break and not obsess over spiritual matters. Put emphasis on your physical life.
Thanks, Sundara!

I've been on a consistent meditation schedule for a couple of months now and it helped a lot.

I am also already doing most of your advice.

I have never consumed drugs or alchohol and will never consume drugs ever.

I've been addicted to porn though but now I am doing a working for it. I've been porn-free for 23 days now. :D

Meditation and the right mindset strengthened my will and discipline. I am much much stronger now and reaping the fruits of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back