Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where to start

Low Priest

So on azazels astrology it says to start by learning zodiacs and symbols.
I got planets symbols and aspects.
I try to read on the rest but it doesn't make sense. To me because I know nothing of astrology.
For example

"The chart ruler is the ruler of the sign on the ascendant. In cases where there is a sign intercepted in the first house, or a sign such as Scorpio, which is ruled by both Pluto [its main ruler] and co-ruler Mars, and any planets in the first house, these are co-rulers. The main and foremost chart ruler is the planet that is the primary ruler of the sign on the ascendant and this planet represents you. The chart ruler is the most important planet and is secondary to none."

Okay I don't know what an ascendant is. I know that the first house starts in the middle-left? On the natal chart near aries? I have no planets on the first house.
Is there an order that I should go about studying azazels astrology website?

Low Priest said:
So on azazels astrology it says to start by learning zodiacs and symbols.
I got planets symbols and aspects.
I try to read on the rest but it doesn't make sense. To me because I know nothing of astrology.
For example

"The chart ruler is the ruler of the sign on the ascendant. In cases where there is a sign intercepted in the first house, or a sign such as Scorpio, which is ruled by both Pluto [its main ruler] and co-ruler Mars, and any planets in the first house, these are co-rulers. The main and foremost chart ruler is the planet that is the primary ruler of the sign on the ascendant and this planet represents you. The chart ruler is the most important planet and is secondary to none."

Okay I don't know what an ascendant is. I know that the first house starts in the middle-left? On the natal chart near aries? I have no planets on the first house.
Is there an order that I should go about studying azazels astrology website?

The Ascendant is marked as „ASC“ on your chart. You find it on the left of your chart. Your ASC is where your first house starts. The sign where your asc is, is the most important sign for you, and the ruler of this sign is you Ruler, the most important planet for you.

Some signs have natural co-rulers. If your asc is in a sign with natural co rulers, you also have an additional co-ruler. If your Asc is in Aquarius, your ruler will be Uranus and Co-ruler Saturn.

https://cafeastrology.com/articles/sign-rulerships.html

This page contained the planetary rulerships of the zodiac.

All planets in your first house are your co-rulers.

If your first house is big enought to contain a sign fully, this sign is intercepted. The ruler(s) of this sign are your Co-rulers also.

You have the ascendant, and the sign that is around the ascendant marks the rising sign. The ruling planet of that sign is your chart ruler.

So you might have aries as your ascending sign, since it's the sign that is the left-most on the chart? Aries = Mars, so that is your chart ruler if your ascendant is aries.

This is all from JoS and I knew nothing when I begun too, but I just read everything from top down basically and then refresh my memory every once in a while. And then I occasionally visit resources outside of JoS to see what's what, but I'm not expert at this and it's hard to determine legitness of everything I come across so I don't put much weight on that.

For transits, go the Joy Of Satan Astrology Portal, click on Transits, insert details of your chart on the left side, insert the date of transit on the right side.

To be able to interpret the transits, you need to be able to read the chart first.

How to Read an Astrology Chart

Read everything in the Azazel's Astrology for Satanists website.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich also linked some websites there that provide useful information, make sure to study them as well.

BlackOnyx8 said:

For transits, go the Joy Of Satan Astrology Portal, click on Transits, insert details of your chart on the left side, insert the date of transit on the right side.

To be able to interpret the transits, you need to be able to read the chart first.

How to Read an Astrology Chart

Read everything in the Azazel's Astrology for Satanists website.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich also linked some websites there that provide useful information, make sure to study them as well.
Thanks for being so helpful. It took me a youtube video to learn the very basic and then 2-3 hours of reading Azazels astro over and over again to read most of my natal chart. Still not all of it. I will continue to study and learn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back