Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixed Stars in Solar Returns

Sundara

Anyone study these to notice if they have an effect? I’ve just begun looking into it a little bit. Short on time and still not the best at reading solar returns. They’ve played out so differently from what I’ve expected in the past, still good for experience. I’ve had some really amazing years with saturn being a chart ruler for a solar return with minimal hardship. It brought a lot of stability in my home life.

Sundara said:
Anyone study these to notice if they have an effect? I’ve just begun looking into it a little bit. Short on time and still not the best at reading solar returns. They’ve played out so differently from what I’ve expected in the past, still good for experience. I’ve had some really amazing years with saturn being a chart ruler for a solar return with minimal hardship. It brought a lot of stability in my home life.

Okay, that first part was actually wrong. That was a mistake from memory. The saturn was a co-ruler. The rising was on cancer and saturn was in the 4th opposition Uranus from the 10th. 10th was in Aries, Mars in the 1st house, Uranus in Aries. I was thinking of when saturn was in the 4th house but NOT a co-ruler, and that year was really wonderful and stable in the home life. Really seemed to have minimal effect.

The saturn co-ruler brought sudden and drastic changes to the home life, and the opposite of stability. I still remember that year as one of the worst years EVER, too many negatives happened that year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back