Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New to Astrology

Jade9779

I know the zodiac signs but that is about it. I would love to learn more about astrology, but I know I need to understand the basics before jumping right into reading a chart.

If you are willing tell, I am all ears. Anything will be appreciated.

JoS astrology teaches little to beginners, like is the case of the OP. It is good for an accurate reading made by a beginner but it is very poor in comparison to what someone that is already knowledgeable could do. If you're not already knowledgeable you learn nothing about astrology, but you can learn about who you read.

TopoftheAbyss said:
JoS astrology teaches little to beginners, like is the case of the OP. It is good for an accurate reading made by a beginner but it is very poor in comparison to what someone that is already knowledgeable could do. If you're not already knowledgeable you learn nothing about astrology, but you can learn about who you read.
Quite the opposite. When one reads it all it gives a good basic summary on the topic, and from there you can dwell deeper into knowledge once you have a good foundation.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Everything of what I know comes from Azazels astrology, it gives you the keys to the deep knowledge in a big way if you are genuinely interested.

Otherwise yeah, you apply that to your chart and all the different charts you'll read. AA puts you way ahead of 96 or so percent of astrologers and on par with much of the remainder(who are without). There's even tips you can use to help in stuff that is still unexplored in current astrology. It was definitely written by Azazel and the Gods.

I can't even imagine what will be on their if it gets updated. It's already incredible as is.
I feel for astrologers without who might have came across the site and brushed it off. A lot of the stuff that can be read from nowadays is reworded/corrupted from AA by people who fear the truth.

I did not see the definition of many concepts such as synastries and it doesn't teach how to read the houses in signs. Maybe if I learn from outside JoS I could understand though.

13th_Wolf said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Everything of what I know comes from Azazels astrology, it gives you the keys to the deep knowledge in a big way if you are genuinely interested.

Otherwise yeah, you apply that to your chart and all the different charts you'll read. AA puts you way ahead of 96 or so percent of astrologers and on par with much of the remainder(who are without). There's even tips you can use to help in stuff that is still unexplored in current astrology. It was definitely written by Azazel and the Gods.

I can't even imagine what will be on their if it gets updated. It's already incredible as is.
I feel for astrologers without who might have came across the site and brushed it off. A lot of the stuff that can be read from nowadays is reworded/corrupted from AA by people who fear the truth.
I've seen Astrologers try hard to stretch the vague mainstream Astrology to try and explain their lives.

One case was an individual who had an absent mother growing up. They were saying it's about certain planets being at 18°. Looking at their chart, I saw their Aquarius moon placed right on the south node.

Another sad case I've seen is someone who was sexually abused as a child. Mainstream Astrology would blame it on certain asteroids in the 5th house. Their chart ruler is in tight conjunction with Neptune in the 8th house.

Azazel's Astrology is the real deal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back