Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few astrological questions

NameHere

Hi there!

I wanted to ask a few questions..

1. When using astro.com for your own chart or other types of charts to view other peoples, can I use it to like view my pets date of birth? If that makes sense? Or does it only work for humans?

2. I've seen on lunarium.co that the Venus retrograde will start on December 19th and lasts till January 29th, but before that, would it be okay to start a Love Spell on either October 31st where Moon Sign (according to the site) will be in Taurus, Full Moon, no Venus Retrograde, or would it be better at November 16th when the Moon is New and in Sagittarius? Or is there a better time for this?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I have charts for pets!

You can even make charts for projects, or beginnings.

The sky is the limit.

NameHere said:
Hi there!

I wanted to ask a few questions..

1. When using astro.com for your own chart or other types of charts to view other peoples, can I use it to like view my pets date of birth? If that makes sense? Or does it only work for humans?

2. I've seen on lunarium.co that the Venus retrograde will start on December 19th and lasts till January 29th, but before that, would it be okay to start a Love Spell on either October 31st where Moon Sign (according to the site) will be in Taurus, Full Moon, no Venus Retrograde, or would it be better at November 16th when the Moon is New and in Sagittarius? Or is there a better time for this?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

1. Yeah sure you can create a chart for anything you want. Being able to actually read it and know what it means is another thing altogether. I guess you could see when something major might happen in your pets life with transits and see the general personality of your pet likes and dislikes etc. But you would have to kind of in your mind adjust the meaning of stuff to apply to your pet instead of a human. If you can do that then yes it will work.

2. It doesn't matter if your still doing something when venus goes retrograde it was the date you started that matters. But I would avoid making a relationship official at this time in some way like asking the person out etc. If you know who this is attracting just wait to make it official till the retrograde ends or you can make it official before the retrograde starts (even better) if you have attracted someone by then (you might have this can work pretty fast i notice sometimes)

So far as the venus retrograde (i assume you know that's next year not right now) during that time its advised not to start a new relationship officially or do any kind of love spell. However if your trying to get an old relationship back or get back together with someone you were with in the past (one of your ex partners) this is a great time to do that according to many sources and it will go better than it would before or after retrograde. Also dealing with anything in the past so far as relationships or issues this is a good time for that as well in existing relationships. In fact people from past relationships often come back into your life at this point if your ok with that good time to make it official that your back in the relationship with them.

94n said:
I have charts for pets!

You can even make charts for projects, or beginnings.

The sky is the limit.

That's really awesome!! Thank you!!

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:

1. Yeah sure you can create a chart for anything you want. Being able to actually read it and know what it means is another thing altogether. I guess you could see when something major might happen in your pets life with transits and see the general personality of your pet likes and dislikes etc. But you would have to kind of in your mind adjust the meaning of stuff to apply to your pet instead of a human. If you can do that then yes it will work.

2. It doesn't matter if your still doing something when venus goes retrograde it was the date you started that matters. But I would avoid making a relationship official at this time in some way like asking the person out etc. If you know who this is attracting just wait to make it official till the retrograde ends or you can make it official before the retrograde starts (even better) if you have attracted someone by then (you might have this can work pretty fast i notice sometimes)

So far as the venus retrograde (i assume you know that's next year not right now) during that time its advised not to start a new relationship officially or do any kind of love spell. However if your trying to get an old relationship back or get back together with someone you were with in the past (one of your ex partners) this is a great time to do that according to many sources and it will go better than it would before or after retrograde. Also dealing with anything in the past so far as relationships or issues this is a good time for that as well in existing relationships. In fact people from past relationships often come back into your life at this point if your ok with that good time to make it official that your back in the relationship with them.

Thank you!!

I was actually thinking of starting a working to attract the right partner for myself, currently removing issues that could interfere.
As for getting back with exes, hell no!

I am going to start a working next year after I remove issues that could interfere, I am seeing effects already so far!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back