Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pluto and Neptune; 12th house 8th house relations

Sundara

We generally know that Adolf Hitler had Neptune in the 8th house. I’ve been curious about this so I’ve been looking at the charts of others with these aspects.

I find that Neptune and Pluto aspects to the 8th or 12th deals with great amounts of power or capabilities towards power, with the ability to drastically change the course of history. Neptune Pluto aspects alone can show a persons spiritual capability or where they can find their greatest ability to make changes depending on the houses.

With Neptune in the 8th house, there are many people whose names have been immortalized in some regard. There are many famous artists with this aspect who reach the top of their profession. Pablo Escobar, also dealing with one of the largest drug trades in history (Neptune) and power. Michael Jackson had this aspect, Shakira, J.K. Rowling, and Whitney Houston as well. I know a guy who changed the entire course of tattoo history, and he’s known as one of the tattoo godfathers. He is responsible for what tattooing is for almost every artist around the world these days. He allowed me to have his chart information. He also has Pluto aspecting Neptune, with Venus aspecting these planets. This is one of the best aspects anyone in the arts can have, mainly if Neptune is in the 8th house. He’s somewhat underground and hasn’t been involved in anything sketchy. He’s made very positive changes and lays low.

With Pluto in the 12th house, this kind of goes the same way. Immortalized names, artists, and changing the field they’re in. Marlyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Taylor Swift. These people have a vision and can put it into drastic effect. I believe these people can more clearly see into higher dimensions and tap into their powers more easily. It gives capability to reach beyond what’s average and normal with talent and skill. Ted Bundy also has this aspect, his name was certainly immortalized. This doesn’t say whether or not someone is a spiritual satanist or on our side.

Sometimes there are people with these aspects who’ve made major world changes that we don’t know about, not all have an immortal name but many have an “immortal” effect on the area they work in. There are a lot of historians, philosophers, and other fields this can apply too. Whatever someone’s chart and life is like, it shows a capability to put their work to use for a higher purpose. However far they take it is up to them for the most part.

There are also other aspects of power. A lot of these people died young in mysterious manners, unnatural manners, or through sickness. Either way, they didn’t really make it to old age. Michael Jackson, Bundy, Jobs, Monroe, Cobain. Suicides, euthanization, cancer, drugs. Things that rule over Neptune. poisons and mystery (Hitler)

Maxine implies Eva and Hitler did take cyanide, but there’s debate on the forums about what actually happened to Hitler. Escobar was shot, but there’s still debate amongst who actually killed him or whether or not he shot himself as well.

Avicii has Pluto aspecting Neptune but his birth time is unknown. I’d suspect he’d have one of these aspects.

This is a topic of interest to me. I was shown through our means that one of the most famous murder victims of the last century also had Neptune in 8th, which was placed next to her North Node, both conjunct 25 degrees Leo and Alphard. This played into the erotic, infamous and disturbing circumstances of her death and mutilation (without any doubt due to the nature of her injuries the murderer was a surgeon or mortician - ruled by Mars and Pluto, ruler of the 8th).

JonBenet Ramsey had Neptune in 8th, Pluto in 6th (conjunct South Scale) and Mars in 12th, with chart-ruler Mercury in 5th right on top of Zosma. Not saying this is definitive, however, her mother's Saturn was square her chart-ruler of Mercury (since we have JonBenet's birth time and the mother's DOB, you can see this for yourself). Her father has no aspects like this. Something very ugly happened here.

When I was looking over something else, one star who is famous right now was embezzled out of countless amounts of money through Neptune in 8th by her manager.

Pluto in 12th can be a great aid but it certainly doesn't make one invincible especially when one has an abundance of Neptune and/or Pisces in the chart, which I think merges with the Plutonian energies and lends itself toward weakening, over compassion, imprisonment. Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Monroe ended up imprisoned by those close to them at the end of their lives and we all know what happened there. Monroe's apartment was bugged and at one point she was only permitted to speak to two Jewish psychologists.

The circumstances concern two planets interlinking in associated houses that are wildly unpredictable and out of control. Beyond the famous cases you mention, I honestly believe these placements can lead to total misery with no real fame or prominence. Especially when the enemy is in total control, I can't imagine what this type of placement often led people to in the Middle Ages.

Sundara said:
We generally know that Adolf Hitler had Neptune in the 8th house. I’ve been curious about this so I’ve been looking at the charts of others with these aspects.

I find that Neptune and Pluto aspects to the 8th or 12th deals with great amounts of power or capabilities towards power, with the ability to drastically change the course of history. Neptune Pluto aspects alone can show a persons spiritual capability or where they can find their greatest ability to make changes depending on the houses.

With Neptune in the 8th house, there are many people whose names have been immortalized in some regard. There are many famous artists with this aspect who reach the top of their profession. Pablo Escobar, also dealing with one of the largest drug trades in history (Neptune) and power. Michael Jackson had this aspect, Shakira, J.K. Rowling, and Whitney Houston as well. I know a guy who changed the entire course of tattoo history, and he’s known as one of the tattoo godfathers. He is responsible for what tattooing is for almost every artist around the world these days. He allowed me to have his chart information. He also has Pluto aspecting Neptune, with Venus aspecting these planets. This is one of the best aspects anyone in the arts can have, mainly if Neptune is in the 8th house. He’s somewhat underground and hasn’t been involved in anything sketchy. He’s made very positive changes and lays low.

With Pluto in the 12th house, this kind of goes the same way. Immortalized names, artists, and changing the field they’re in. Marlyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Taylor Swift. These people have a vision and can put it into drastic effect. I believe these people can more clearly see into higher dimensions and tap into their powers more easily. It gives capability to reach beyond what’s average and normal with talent and skill. Ted Bundy also has this aspect, his name was certainly immortalized. This doesn’t say whether or not someone is a spiritual satanist or on our side.

Sometimes there are people with these aspects who’ve made major world changes that we don’t know about, not all have an immortal name but many have an “immortal” effect on the area they work in. There are a lot of historians, philosophers, and other fields this can apply too. Whatever someone’s chart and life is like, it shows a capability to put their work to use for a higher purpose. However far they take it is up to them for the most part.

There are also other aspects of power. A lot of these people died young in mysterious manners, unnatural manners, or through sickness. Either way, they didn’t really make it to old age. Michael Jackson, Bundy, Jobs, Monroe, Cobain. Suicides, euthanization, cancer, drugs. Things that rule over Neptune. poisons and mystery (Hitler)

Maxine implies Eva and Hitler did take cyanide, but there’s debate on the forums about what actually happened to Hitler. Escobar was shot, but there’s still debate amongst who actually killed him or whether or not he shot himself as well.

Avicii has Pluto aspecting Neptune but his birth time is unknown. I’d suspect he’d have one of these aspects.

Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing this it's really helpful.

The consensus on here about Hitler is that he completed the Magnum Opus and left with the Gods via a Vimana. There was massive involvement in WW2 from our side and also the enemy side in terms of extraterrestrial involvement, supposedly Hitler is still alive and residing with the Gods in either Duat off planet or Agartha which is within Tibet and goes underground deep into the Earth's core. Several other Demons (I believe particularly the humans who ascended to Godhood in the Ancient times, like Asmodeus) also reside in Agartha.

This is good stuff about Neptune and Pluto here, brilliant insights.

Did that tattooist guy pioneer the machinery they use in some way? That would be interesting if he did. I know the tradition of tattooing began full fledged in the late 60's and brought in by people who were into the eastern cultures, zodiac signs and whatnot (hippies who had more going for them than LSD lol). It didn't start becoming what it is now till the 80's and 90's. Either way he should be pretty old, lol.

What I find quite funny is that the first case of wide scale tattooing started in NS Germany, the blood type tattoos of the SS

iu

It's mad to think that people who do it now have the association that the NS were overly "fascistic" and stepped the boot down on their people. Couldn't be more upside down of a situation could it? The first national parks, motorways and things too. Insane stuff.

Karnonnos said:
This is a topic of interest to me. I was shown through our means that one of the most famous murder victims of the last century also had Neptune in 8th, which was placed next to her North Node, both conjunct 25 degrees Leo and Alphard. This played into the erotic, infamous and disturbing circumstances of her death and mutilation (without any doubt due to the nature of her injuries the murderer was a surgeon or mortician - ruled by Mars and Pluto, ruler of the 8th).

JonBenet Ramsey had Neptune in 8th, Pluto in 6th (conjunct South Scale) and Mars in 12th, with chart-ruler Mercury in 5th right on top of Zosma. Not saying this is definitive, however, her mother's Saturn was square her chart-ruler of Mercury (since we have JonBenet's birth time and the mother's DOB, you can see this for yourself). Her father has no aspects like this. Something very ugly happened here.

When I was looking over something else, one star who is famous right now was embezzled out of countless amounts of money through Neptune in 8th by her manager.

Pluto in 12th can be a great aid but it certainly doesn't make one invincible especially when one has an abundance of Neptune and/or Pisces in the chart, which I think merges with the Plutonian energies and lends itself toward weakening, over compassion, imprisonment. Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Monroe ended up imprisoned by those close to them at the end of their lives and we all know what happened there. Monroe's apartment was bugged and at one point she was only permitted to speak to two Jewish psychologists.

The circumstances concern two planets interlinking in associated houses that are wildly unpredictable and out of control. Beyond the famous cases you mention, I honestly believe these placements can lead to total misery with no real fame or prominence. Especially when the enemy is in total control, I can't imagine what this type of placement often led people to in the Middle Ages.

Amazing addition to the post, thank you, someone with this placement without advancement is subject to extreme misfortunes, especially when other negative factors come into play. These placement open one up to spiritual extremes, and the outer planetary influences can only be subliminated and worked with like in Hitlers situation, as even he had to follow the nature of things. It can be for the highest of high purposes, or the lowest of lows. Neptune and Pluto have very unchecked energy, Uranus following. Ones capability to move through these relies on understanding of the self and real power. If anyone on our groups has a placement like so, that person should never leave the spiritual paths side and any talents they may possess. If anyone suspects any negative events tied to these placements, rising the serpent is of utmost importance.

13th_Wolf said:
The consensus on here about Hitler is that he completed the Magnum Opus and left with the Gods via a Vimana. There was massive involvement in WW2 from our side and also the enemy side in terms of extraterrestrial involvement, supposedly Hitler is still alive and residing with the Gods in either Duat off planet or Agartha which is within Tibet and goes underground deep into the Earth's core. Several other Demons (I believe particularly the humans who ascended to Godhood in the Ancient times, like Asmodeus) also reside in Agartha.

I've been feeling Agatha recently. Do you still think/know that Demons reside there?

Thanks for reading

I have Pluto in 12th house and it was interesting to read this post. Thanks to the writer for dedicating time to write this!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back