Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where to look to improve myself and solve my problems [natal chart]

Lionheart72

Hi Brothers&Sisters, how s it going

I have recently generated my natal chart.
I have read the astrology section on the website and I was able to understand some things about my natal chart.

I want to use my natal chart to improve my life and to improve myself, in order to be a better Satanist and warrior for Father Satan

When I was not a Satanist I used to ignore astrology and thought it was the gossip way to kill time, but now i understand it and its function and I respect it a lot.

After reading my natal chart I was surprised because,
Thanks to hp Maxine and the Gods who suggested her I was able to confirm some events which really happened in my life.

Very bad events, I have to say.

I have some questions Id like to ask, and If y'all got the time, i would really love to read the answers.

1 - Is it possible to use my natal chart in order to know how I should act in order to improve myself? Like if there is a recipe (inside it) to have the best possible version of myself. What part of my natal chart should i look at, to know this?

2 can my natal chart tell me how I should act in order to solve a very bad problem that happened (more likely bad people did to me) to me? where , in the natal chart, should i look at in order to know this?

3 is it true that the south node sign is what i am/i was and the north node sign is what i have to be/i should look at in order to improve my character? Like if, the north node sign is saying "hey be like me and you will improve your life".

4 is it possible to predict my future? if yes, at what part of my natal chart should i look?

Please if you can tell me at which planets, houses, aspects i should look at, that would be great.

Sometimes there are combinations of things that are really important to know, and i would love to know this, please.

Anything that can guide me in order to:
improve myself
tell me whats the best way to solve my problems
predict my future

Thanks for reading
Hail Satan

Lionheart72 said:

I have read the astrology section on the website and I was able to understand some things about my natal chart.

I want to use my natal chart to improve my life and to improve myself, in order to be a better Satanist and warrior for Father Satan

When I was not a Satanist I used to ignore astrology and thought it was the gossip way to kill time, but now i understand it and its function and I respect it a lot.

Thanks to hp Maxine and the Gods who suggested her I was able to confirm some events which really happened in my life.

I have some questions Id like to ask, and If y'all got the time, i would really love to read the answers.

1 - Is it possible to use my natal chart in order to know how I should act in order to improve myself? Like if there is a recipe (inside it) to have the best possible version of myself. What part of my natal chart should i look at, to know this?

2 can my natal chart tell me how I should act in order to solve a very bad problem that happened (more likely bad people did to me) to me? where , in the natal chart, should i look at in order to know this?

3 is it true that the south node sign is what i am/i was and the north node sign is what i have to be/i should look at in order to improve my character? Like if, the north node sign is saying "hey be like me and you will improve your life".

4 is it possible to predict my future? if yes, at what part of my natal chart should i look?

Please if you can tell me at which planets, houses, aspects i should look at, that would be great.

Sometimes there are combinations of things that are really important to know, and i would love to know this, please.

improve myself
predict my future

Thanks for reading
Hail Satan
Get your chart read by someone who knows what they're doing, like lydia, so that you'll have an unbiased interpretation of the blueprint of your soul. Then study it and study yourself. Look for your chart rulers, their positions, aspects and rulerships, as well as your saturn. Especially saturn. Saturn, at least for me, guards the path to a better you. When you understand your saturn, and face the fears, pains and trials it demands of you, then you can really learn, grow and become integrated.

As I see it, it's not about becoming a "better version" or a different person, but more about becoming more of who you already are, minus the dysfunction and imbalances. Saturn, along with other features of your chart, will show you these. It will show you what you need to work on. It will teach you if you listen, but you need to put in the work.

You can also see the areas of life that are emphasized for you, for better or worse, by taking all of the above into account. Look at your inner planets, as well.

As for nodes and fortune telling, I wouldn't bother with these. The nodes don't have much significance for me so I have no reason to study them, you should ask your astrologer what they mean in your chart. And the future is nothing but a fantasy; the planets can only show inclinations, not compulsions. You should focus on the here and now, and worry about the impulses of the stars and their influences on the far flung future only if you're planning to make a big move. Life guarantees nothing.

Be careful who you give your natal chart information to, I would not trust any astrologer other than Lydia or HP HoodedCobra666, or another one that's verified on the forums.

curio said:
Lionheart72 said:

improve myself
predict my future

Thanks for reading
Hail Satan
Get your chart read by someone who knows what they're doing, like lydia, so that you'll have an unbiased interpretation of the blueprint of your soul. Then study it and study yourself. Look for your chart rulers, their positions, aspects and rulerships, as well as your saturn. Especially saturn. Saturn, at least for me, guards the path to a better you. When you understand your saturn, and face the fears, pains and trials it demands of you, then you can really learn, grow and become integrated.

As I see it, it's not about becoming a "better version" or a different person, but more about becoming more of who you already are, minus the dysfunction and imbalances. Saturn, along with other features of your chart, will show you these. It will show you what you need to work on. It will teach you if you listen, but you need to put in the work.

You can also see the areas of life that are emphasized for you, for better or worse, by taking all of the above into account. Look at your inner planets, as well.

As for nodes and fortune telling, I wouldn't bother with these. The nodes don't have much significance for me so I have no reason to study them, you should ask your astrologer what they mean in your chart. And the future is nothing but a fantasy; the planets can only show inclinations, not compulsions. You should focus on the here and now, and worry about the impulses of the stars and their influences on the far flung future only if you're planning to make a big move. Life guarantees nothing.

Hi Brother,

Thanks for your reply.

To obtain my natal chart I used one of the websites which appear in the search engines.

I have already read the most important things on Jos, the most important regarding a natal chart.

About my Saturn...this is the first thing i've done, because i know how Hp Maxine said it is very important. I analyzed everything about my saturn already. Mine one shows things that happened in the past, so i dont know if saturn can teach me things about the future, for sure saturn showed and confirmed some events which happened in the past, and i have learnt from those, so maybe, afterall saturn taught me something.

Where can i find the definition of inner planets please?

The north node is something i read online, i dont remember if Hp Maxine said anything about it.

I'm trying to analyze the natal chart myself because i know the time of my birth but i dont know the exact minute, and atm i dont want to go to the cityhall to request the certificate, because I'm living a shitty moment and i prefer not to, so i risk to pay someone and give them a minute that may be the wrong one.

HailVictory88 said:
Be careful who you give your natal chart information to, I would not trust any astrologer other than Lydia or HP HoodedCobra666, or another one that's verified on the forums.
I agree ty

Lionheart72 said:
HailVictory88 said:
I agree ty

Sundara has been working on her astro skills and is currently working on a site or something. Just wanted to point out that in the future there might be more players in that field.

I just remembered that Aldrick can read you chart also. If I am not mistaken he can do it for free.

Hey do you read peoples charts for free or do you want something in return?

Lydia is very busy (I have been waiting for over two months now) and I could use another viewpoint so if you want to check my chart out and maybe original poster's chart, go for it?

Henu the Great said:
Lionheart72 said:
HailVictory88 said:
I agree ty

Sundara has been working on her astro skills and is currently working on a site or something. Just wanted to point out that in the future there might be more players in that field.

I just remembered that Aldrick can read you chart also. If I am not mistaken he can do it for free.

Lydia is very busy (I have been waiting for over two months now) and I could use another viewpoint so if you want to check my chart out and maybe original poster's chart, go for it?

I do fo free. That being said I dont want a ton of orders. But if I feel it right, I do help. I did have some crazies emailing me at one time. Trying to take my time up. Asking bizarre stuff.

But feel free to email me.

Aldrick said:
I do fo free. That being said I dont want a ton of orders. But if I feel it right, I do help. I did have some crazies emailing me at one time. Trying to take my time up. Asking bizarre stuff.

Yeah the crazies are being crazies, and we can be pretty much sure why they want to waste our time. Right?

Anyhow. I would only leave my birth data and then you can decide if you want to dwell into it or not. No crazy shit coming from here.

I do not have your mail address saved, and could not find it (with a quick search), so can you share it, or if you are more comfortable with the idea that you send me a message first into [email protected] so that I can reply with my info.

Thanks.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Lionheart72 said:
I agree ty

What is your email? If you have some free time in near future maybe you can help me with some questions about coming up december saturn in Aquarius (Im rising)

Taio said:
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:

What is your email? If you have some free time in near future maybe you can help me with some questions about coming up december saturn in Aquarius (Im rising)

[email protected]

Hello.

For the first question: I'd say do AoP that shield you from negative and destructive planetary transits.

As for the rest, have you ever tried studying this side of the JoyofSatan website?
( https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html )

It'll answer a couple questions that you have.

It'll be confusing at first, but continue to study regularly and you'll get the hang of it.

Solar Returns start from your birthday for the whole year.
Lunar Returns for every month.
Transits tackle current transiting planets in your natal chart or wherever else you're viewing, like planetwatcher.com for example.

I would advise to NOT giving out your info to everyone you meet about your natal chart as that can wind you up with very bad things.

For now, HP Hooded Cobra is not open with these options, but pay attention when he will be, he offers astrological options:
( http://www.josmarket.org/ )

However, our long time SS Sister, Lydia, offers your very own detailed natal chart reading which is extremely detailed and very fascinating to read!
( https://lydiasastrology.com/ )

I hope this helps you.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back