Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can i get an aspects for dummies?

Big Dipper

hi, so anyone with knowledge on the aspects could you describe each one? For example: does opposition have the same effects as conjunction, what are the differences and similarities?

And for the others i know their degrees, but the weird ones like sesi square, semi sextile, quintile, semi square, sextile, and inconjunction what do they mean, are they only hard and soft angles with no other purpose, or do they mean something.

So for instance if i had mercury opposition uranas would i be really smart like the conjunction, would i be smart with the trine instead (not taking everything into consideration)?

what does it mean for the returns like: all of them except for sun and saturn since those are basic?

does it mean anything if a planet crosses my asc while retro? I had venus cross my asc 3 times this year. Thanks

Aspects for dummies is all on Azazels Astrology, with effort and meditative insights.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back