Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Saturn and Mars question

r2vven

Hello everyone and Hail Satan!

I took a look at my birth chart, and I saw that my Mars is in Pisces, and my Mars is in the Ninth house. As for Saturn, it's in Aries and in the tenth house.

So I read that people should usually refrain from performing Saturn planetary squares. Seeing as Saturn is in my tenth house, I naturally have some issues regarding career and success (currently college). What do you suggest I do about this? Would a Sun square suffice?

I know my Mars is badly placed in regards to sign (Pisces), so would you also recommend doing a Mars square?

Thanks!

r2vven said:

I took a look at my birth chart, and I saw that my Mars is in Pisces, and my Mars is in the Ninth house. As for Saturn, it's in Aries and in the tenth house.

So I read that people should usually refrain from performing Saturn planetary squares. Seeing as Saturn is in my tenth house, I naturally have some issues regarding career and success (currently college). What do you suggest I do about this? Would a Sun square suffice?

I know my Mars is badly placed in regards to sign (Pisces), so would you also recommend doing a Mars square?

Thanks!

You can offset planetary misfortune by increasing your vibration or witch power with consistent meditation. To specifically target astrological influence in your chart and then create the best course of action can be difficult. This is only my preference but i found cleaning the soul through the Sun and RTR is better the trying to target your bad planets.

r2vven said:

Thanks!

You can offset planetary misfortune by increasing your vibration or witch power with consistent meditation. To specifically target astrological influence in your chart and then create the best course of action can be difficult. This is only my preference but i found cleaning the soul through the Sun and RTR is better the trying to target your bad planets.

r2vven said:

Thanks!
Yes perhaps affirm for it being positively strengthened I never do affirm that however our mars placements are different so yes mars square will be good it’ll also impact ur 10th house somehow just be aware because ur 10th house is Aries so affirm for positive strengthening as if u don’t it can manifest in an unknown way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back