Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curious question

Amarna

My friend is betting on something today. say his saturn, pluto and jupiter is transiting on the 8th house , and saturn is entering the cusp of the 9th house. will he win the bet? (jupiter canceling the effects of saturn, and or the effects of saturn leaving the 8th house will make jupiter's effect more beneficial). Asking for curiosity and learning. Hail satan!

This is super late, thought I'd answer anyway. There is never a 100% chance of doing anything, at best 99.999% and at worst 0.000(etc)1%. Depending on his odds of winning, which are likely improved by his planetary positions, may not be high enough for him to win reliably. I hope he won though.

WEASZX said:
This is super late, thought I'd answer anyway. There is never a 100% chance of doing anything, at best 99.999% and at worst 0.000(etc)1%. Depending on his odds of winning, which are likely improved by his planetary positions, may not be high enough for him to win reliably. I hope he won though.

yes he won a small bet. thanks for the answer :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back