Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abuse/violence SR

Karnonnos

Can anyone here experienced with SR tell me if SR Mars in 1st house conjunct 4th house natal Saturn leads to extreme abuse from a partner blowing up all of a sudden? Some girl I know is experiencing insane levels of this since her birthday, I did her SR and this jumped out to me. The prior SR chart shows bad signs as well.

I am not good at interpreting Solar Returns. The books tell me this is the vitality of 1st house Mars being pulled by the energy of a Saturn in a bad house (in this case I guess the 4th house of family and domesticity) and forced to choose between the pull of two things which on some level sounds correct. This person is highly delusional and doormat-like but this abusive outbreak is having her tell me she can't deal with this level of insane abusive behavior and that she is considering leaving. This is having an impact on her especially professionally (she has had to run around after her partner until 3AM for months and now even longer into the night since this started up which is disrupting her work life and social life).

But every book I read on the subject of SR, even when accurate for a lot of things seems to give a lot of vague descriptions filled with happy and fluffy new-agey thoughts when it comes to Mars and Saturn and the houses of misfortune. So I am wondering if the SR Mars could represent the male partner himself?

His SR chart: His chart is axis flipped. SR Mars totally on the Midheaven in 10th SR house, 4th natal house (corresponding with hers). SR Venus exactly on SR ascendant on the 8th natal house of death. SR Neptune and SR Pluto also in 4th natal house. I am not sure what this means entirely either but I am getting the idea of a lot of negative and death energy here, especially the corresponding houses. I am getting worried so I am doing workings to separate this person from this parasite.

The partner threatens to do all kinds of hideous things to her and says the most vile crap to her, as well as throwing around her possessions. Parasite's natal M@rs is very very strong in his chart and is in 0,00 orb opposition to her natal Neptunee ruler, he is extremely sexually intrusive (not rape, something more esoteric) and totally lacking compassion for her. Thankfully his Saturn is not conjunct her ruler, however.

In this case I think yes especially Saturn here more so than Mars. What you can't do with astrology is say or assume something means the exact same thing all the time to all people. You have to kind of know a little about the persons situation or energy sometimes. The fluffy new age people not only do that but they also try to minimize anything that actually could be bad instead of warning people about it.

I would get her out of this situation ASAP. While axis flipped is not always something bad and can be good it does show that he suddenly could do something that messes up his life completly or a sudden fall from reputation or reversing of luck most likely meaning he might do something against this person (her) and get arrested but its not gaurenteed.

Try to get her out of the relationship and do some protective workings on her or cleansing. Why should anyone put up with this anyways.

Karnonnos said:
Can anyone here experienced with SR tell me if SR Mars in 1st house conjunct 4th house natal Saturn leads to extreme abuse from a partner blowing up all of a sudden? Some girl I know is experiencing insane levels of this since her birthday, I did her SR and this jumped out to me. The prior SR chart shows bad signs as well.

I am not good at interpreting Solar Returns. The books tell me this is the vitality of 1st house Mars being pulled by the energy of a Saturn in a bad house (in this case I guess the 4th house of family and domesticity) and forced to choose between the pull of two things which on some level sounds correct. This person is highly delusional and doormat-like but this abusive outbreak is having her tell me she can't deal with this level of insane abusive behavior and that she is considering leaving. This is having an impact on her especially professionally (she has had to run around after her partner until 3AM for months and now even longer into the night since this started up which is disrupting her work life and social life).

But every book I read on the subject of SR, even when accurate for a lot of things seems to give a lot of vague descriptions filled with happy and fluffy new-agey thoughts when it comes to Mars and Saturn and the houses of misfortune. So I am wondering if the SR Mars could represent the male partner himself?

His SR chart: His chart is axis flipped. SR Mars totally on the Midheaven in 10th SR house, 4th natal house (corresponding with hers). SR Venus exactly on SR ascendant on the 8th natal house of death. SR Neptune and SR Pluto also in 4th natal house. I am not sure what this means entirely either but I am getting the idea of a lot of negative and death energy here, especially the corresponding houses. I am getting worried so I am doing workings to separate this person from this parasite.

The partner threatens to do all kinds of hideous things to her and says the most vile crap to her, as well as throwing around her possessions. Parasite's natal M@rs is very very strong in his chart and is in 0,00 orb opposition to her natal Neptunee ruler, he is extremely sexually intrusive (not rape, something more esoteric) and totally lacking compassion for her. Thankfully his Saturn is not conjunct her ruler, however.
To a binding spell on the abusive person and a protection spell on the victim. Of course if you can try to help the person even physically. I did help someone get out of an abusive asshole with a binding spell, I don't know if its because I have higher energy but after 2 days of the binding spell the guy stopped bothering the other person, obviously I kept going for 40 days and now the situation is much better, still try to help the person out of the situation while you do the spells.

Karnonnos said:

I can add a solar return chart of domestic violence and attempted murder here and see if it helps. The most notable event which led to an attempted murder had been sudden and unexpected. She broke up with him and he appeared one night months later and he wound up having an extreme outburst that almost lead to death.

The first thing I notice in the chart that was cast a few months before the event is the DC/7th house cusp in Aries. The ruling planet for the 7th is Mars. Mars is on 25 degrees of Scorpio. Maxine states degrees are important in prediction.

25 degrees of any planet are prone to misfortune, as well as 15 degrees. Mars is also conjunct Saturn in this chart. Less but still important, the planets are in Scorpio. Uranus is in the 7th which makes it a co-ruler at 15 degrees of Aries.

Chiron less importantly is also on 15 degrees, but I have noticed when I see numerous negative degree occurrences then something is almost certainly going to be negative. This chart has 2 15’s and a 25. This is one method that might be specific to me for now but works. It’s a creative process. Astrologers have different tactics.

Anyway, other notable degrees are the chart ruler ac. It’s in libra with Mercury conjunct vindemiatrix. The chart ruler being in libra makes the ruling house the 7th. Also dealing with relationships. Mercury is in the first house being on this star below.

VINDEMIATRIX - [9 degrees into Libra]
There can be a tendency to having spinal problems. The marriage can be unfortunate, and in some cases, the loss of the partner through death. There are often major problems and losses through women. [Bill Clinton is a perfect example here].

Sometimes cases can flip flop. A signifier that signifies attracting an abusive partner can also signify being an abusive partner if placed differently. Libra ruling the 7th but this star being in the first could cause a flip making the loss being the self versus loss of a partner. That’s just a guess but in general it isn’t a good star.

Mercury is also correlated to Uranus, second to Virgo/Gemini. Again Uranus in the 7th.

Another notable placement is pluto in the 4th conjunct ic both in Capricorn. Capricorn is not a good energy to be tied to the 4th and I always see issues when there’s a mix of lunar and Saturnian energies. They were to be having a family together and she was pregnant at the time of the event. The child was almost lost.

You’ll want to look to see if there are multiple supporting factors, and if possible his birth chart.

The man who did this had a rising in Taurus tightly conjunct Mars in the first in Taurus on a late degree. Mars was 27 degrees and rising was 23. 4 degree conjunction and sandwiched between these is caput Algol. Making both of those planets conjunct caput Algol. Tightly opposing these planets in the 7th house is pluto on 25 degrees. Not only prone to misfortune but directly opposing the ac and ruler. Pluto being in the 7th can usually signify attracting a bad partner, but in this case the man himself was the violent partner. None of his partners had been violent as far as I know and have heard. This is one case where the situation is flopped.

“Caput Algol is one of the most violent stars in the zodiac. In natal charts, this gives a most violent disposition, along with murderous tendencies. These violent tendencies are intensified when one is intoxicated with drugs and/or alcohol. Here is the nasty, violent, mean, and vicious drunk. On the upside, it can bestow athletic ability. The intense nature, when sublimated, can give the drive to reach the top, but the affairs of the planet occupying this degree often end in disaster and misfortune. When conjunct the descendent, violence can come from others, especially the lover or marriage partner. I have noted more than one person with the Sun in conjunction with this star in being a pathological liar.”

I find it interesting that his Uranus and Neptune are on 25 and 22 degrees conjunct, and his pluto and north node are 25 and 22 degrees conjunct. It’s common to find charts with a Uranus Neptune conjunct and even pluto node conjunct but on the degrees, not so much.

His Mercury on 0 degrees in cancer is retrograde. Major issues communicating feelings and just blew up at the slightest insecurity.

All in all, you don’t need to go this in depth to know whether or not your friend is in actual danger. It sounds like she definitely is, and she needs to be warned to leave him tactfully. Like leading him on and disappearing suddenly while staying in a safe spot with a friend where he will not find her. She should continue to dodge him and apply for a restraining order behind his back if she has enough evidence. Even then, she needs to stay safe even if a piece of paper is in place. In this case, she needs to be absolutely certain and take strong and permanent initiative. Once she acts she has to remain decided on it and should not go back to him.

When girls leave is when the worst of it happens, and being in and out puts a person in the worst amount of danger. There might be little anyone can do to open her eyes to this but it’s worth a shot. It’s easy to believe nothing terrible could happen but she should be shown the statistics of violent acts and murders against women. She needs to take this behavior seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back