Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sublimating Energies w/ Magickal Squares & Aspects

Vhal

Hello, fellow brothers and sisters. I was studying some astrology today and further figuring out my natal chart, and long-story short I need to make some changes.

1. I have a few planets I want to sublimate because of their malicious influence. These planets are Saturn, Mars, Neptune, and Uranus. I read another topic about sublimating planet energies by performing magickal squares that are opposing to the planet I'm trying to weaken, like how the chakras have their female/male counterparts. I looked to the chakras and their ruling planets to figure out the planets' opposing planets (please correct me if I have it wrong). If this is true, that means I could perform magickal squares for Mars' and Saturns' opposing planets [Jupiter and the moon]. However, there are only magickal squares for the sun, the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. There are none for the outer planets because they move too slowly. The thing is, none of the chakras rule Neptune or Uranus, so how exactly can I sublimate the energies of Neptune or Uranus without the use of magickal squares? What are Neptune's and Uranus' opposing planets?

2. Also, I noticed that planets can have several malicious and harmonious aspects to other planets. So if I were to weaken or strengthen a planet, how would the aspects be affected along with the aspected planet? Is there some way to strengthen the harmonious aspects and weaken the malicious aspects?

Thanks for reading all this, I know it's a lot.
Any correction and advice is appreciated!

For problems with Saturn, use the Sun Square or Jupiter Square (can't do this one until it is out of Capricorn). Some have done a Saturn Square with no issues, but for most it seems to cause problems and danger. The Sun and Jupiter appear to burn out the bad aspects of Saturn while maintaining the sense of discipline, wisdom and learning it provides.

Mars can simply be directly worked on with the Mars Square. While the planet is a lesser malefic the square seems to cause zero problems.

Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are not planets that are controllable by humans. You can't do this in an astrological sense using the 7 Squares or Runes (i.e. affirming to empower your natal Uranus or something), because attempting to empower these planets with raw energy will lead to weird, dangerous and bizarre results regardless of what affirmation is used. These are generational and mass planets that are to do with factors outside a person's control and have extremely long lasting and uncontrollable consequences that can ricochet through the aether hundreds of years later and dozens of lifetimes ahead. They are always 'in' the chakras in certain ways but do not correspond to chakras.

As HP Cobra says in their topic on this, the final "exo-cosmic" Runes (from Eihwaz onwards) are most appropriate for sublimating the energy of Neptune, Uranus and Pluto because they were designed to the channel the insanely powerful energies of these planets in a selective beneficial way for humanity. The final 11 Runes can be used for positive goals related to these planets. If you had an insanely intense Pluto-Venus aspect for example, I imagine Loegr, Sowilo and Mannaz could be used to counteract the behavior described by the aspect as long as you refer to the behavior itself in affirmation and not the chart.

Mercury and the Moon, their squares are useful as well not because they are 'oppositional' necessarily but because they bring the mind and deepest emotions under control and nullify the bad aspects of these outer planets and Saturn quite intimately, giving more agency to the person. But the Sun, Venus, Mars and Jupiter are useful as well.

Always use the correct affirmation and emphasize safety. The Square may bring upheaval or force you to confront the problem head on though.

You can use the Sun square as general protection/cleaning against negative energy and it will work. Honestly even just doing a lot of cleaning/protection will protect you against this. I noticed lately for example that I have no issue with Saturn and it has been retrograde for a while, looking where it is, it should have created some problem in a certain area of my life but it didn't at all, just a little one but it was suddenly fixed and it wasn't big at all. This is all thanks to me doing a strong cleaning/protection for about 2 years now. Before I did not really protect and clean myself as much and I did have more problems, now my life is much much better, still have some issues but they are more deep-rooted and so they require me to keep the cleaning working and start an extra working to fix them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back