Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

4 most important stars

WiseDragon

"The four most prominent fixed stars are:
 Aldebaran; 9 degrees of Gemini
 Regulus; 29 degrees of Leo
 Antares; 9 degrees of Sagittarius
 Formalhaut; 3 degrees of Pisces"

If one has a normal planet (non ruler) conjunct with one of these stars, the star would be
prominent as much as, for example, a random star conjunct with the chart ruler?

WiseDragon said:

If one has a normal planet (non ruler) conjunct with one of these stars, the star would be

It depends whether or not that normal planet rules or co-rules any of the Angular houses. The star's influence will have more or less prominence if its over a planet which rules those more important houses in the order: Angular, Succedent, Cadent with Cadent rulers being the weakest.

In terms of generally, I would give Venus (regardless of the houses it rules) more prominence, the Moon and Mars as well. Mercury less prominence, Jupiter and also the outer planets less too- unless they rule an Angular house.

There's definitely more to it than that though. To your question specifically I would say yes, it's viable. It won't figure so heavy in the life though. Look at the house ruled by that planet, and it's affairs are where the energy and description of those 4 fixed stars would work through (Cadent houses mean what the fixed star is affecting is not so crucial to you directly hence weaker).

13th_Wolf said:
WiseDragon said:

It depends whether or not that normal planet rules or co-rules any of the Angular houses. The star's influence will have more or less prominence if its over a planet which rules those more important houses in the order: Angular, Succedent, Cadent with Cadent rulers being the weakest.

In terms of generally, I would give Venus (regardless of the houses it rules) more prominence, the Moon and Mars as well. Mercury less prominence, Jupiter and also the outer planets less too- unless they rule an Angular house.

There's definitely more to it than that though. To your question specifically I would say yes, it's viable. It won't figure so heavy in the life though. Look at the house ruled by that planet, and it's affairs are where the energy and description of those 4 fixed stars would work through (Cadent houses mean what the fixed star is affecting is not so crucial to you directly hence weaker).
Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back