Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't understand Saturn in Pisces meaning

SETI

Greetings, children of Father Satan

I want to know information about Saturn in Pisces(12th house) meaning. Is a bad or good placement. Do the person who has this placement suffers in life?
Thank you in advance!!

SETI said:

I want to know information about Saturn in Pisces(12th house) meaning. Is a bad or good placement. Do the person who has this placement suffers in life?
Thank you in advance!!

Read the section for Pisces and for 12th house here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATURN.html

You could also google it and see what other sources say to try and get a more complete opinion. The paragraphs list some negatives, but it also depends what other interactions Saturn has with your other planets. I think Jupiter and the Sun can offset the negatives of Saturn, in certain placements.

SETI said:

Thank you in advance!!
I know someone who has this. Constantly working and working, and very commonly trying to butt into the affairs of others. Doing their work or duties for them even if they don't want it or like it at all. A tendency to always self-sacrifice as if that would somehow end up bringing good things (which it doesn't).

These people tend to not care for themselves much at all, atleast not in conventional ways. This almost always has a shitty upbringing from bad parents as a groundwork to it. The parents then taught the person from a young age how "only the hard ones survive" and how "working is the most important thing", etc. That's what causes many of these people to neglect their own body a lot and only do what is necessary to keep working.
Keep in mind this is based on that one person though, and there are other influences in play as well. It can be hard to "single out" which influences exactly are from Saturn in Pisces and which are from other things, but it should paint a rough picture.

Also, issues with the feet. If you have this, massage your feet daily and keep them healthy to avoid getting heavy ailments on them later on in life, like that person has.

Shael said:
SETI said:

Thank you in advance!!
I know someone who has this. Constantly working and working, and very commonly trying to butt into the affairs of others. Doing their work or duties for them even if they don't want it or like it at all. A tendency to always self-sacrifice as if that would somehow end up bringing good things (which it doesn't).

These people tend to not care for themselves much at all, atleast not in conventional ways. This almost always has a shitty upbringing from bad parents as a groundwork to it. The parents then taught the person from a young age how "only the hard ones survive" and how "working is the most important thing", etc. That's what causes many of these people to neglect their own body a lot and only do what is necessary to keep working.
Keep in mind this is based on that one person though, and there are other influences in play as well. It can be hard to "single out" which influences exactly are from Saturn in Pisces and which are from other things, but it should paint a rough picture.

Also, issues with the feet. If you have this, massage your feet daily and keep them healthy to avoid getting heavy ailments on them later on in life, like that person has.
That has been what I've witnessed, as well. Issues with giving too much, emotional closeness, caring about everyone but themselves while still having a certain saturnian hardness and edge to them, plus problems with the feet. But this is only what I've seen from 1 person, too.

SETI said:

Thank you in advance!!
saturn does not necessarily indicate suffering. It's a serious planet, yeah, but keep going with meditation and you'll reach a point when the planets won't have too much influence on you anymore.
Saturn is called the teacher, astrologers and people who believe in Vedic astrology are of the belief that Saturn is one of the best teachers in Vedic astrology.
People are often afraid that the Saturn transit will be downright negative for them, since Saturn is responsible for the utmost hardships in life and all types of karmic reactions.
Deprived of rational and practical planets (Uranus in the fall and Mercury in exile) and immersed in the restlessness and mysterious Neptune and the lunar mutability, logic becomes observation and meditation.
You no longer have the ability to concentrate on the present and the immediate (Fall of Uranus) and a tendency to misanthropy is manifested, forced to rethink, repent and sacrifice.
The awareness of the difficult facts of life is unpleasant to accept; pessimism is whiny and is limited to feeling sacrificed and not wanting to extricate oneself from these emotions becoming self-punishing concepts.
Rationality is exalted and inconsistent, it manifests itself with moralistic scruples (Domicile of Jupiter), it hesitates to orient itself towards goals and ambitions feeling (or convincing itself) to be powerless to become practical in order to react to the problems of life.
Uncertainty about the future and a tendency to hypocrisy and envy.
The desire to escape from reality can delay or interfere with the acceptance of duties and responsibilities, just as excessive fear or conservatism can threaten the realization of transcendental visions.
Need to rely on spiritual resources.
Since the 12th house is the Pisces house, there are pessimistic disposition, tendency to prevent difficulties with tenacity and rational stoicism. Ascetic inclinations. Hidden enemies; risks of sorrow or of spending periods in solitude.
If you search it on Google there are a lot of descriptions, also you can consider to study the JoS pdf about astrology and to buy books about it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back