Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few general questions concerning workings

Blitzkreig [JG]

1) I recently messed up a pluto working by ruining my sleep schedule. This is frustrating for me, because I had started it during a waxing, scorpio moon, which I thought was the best time for a white-magic style, pluto working. How susceptible is the influence of pluto to the sign/phase of the moon? Is this something I can restart relatively soon with similar success, or should I wait until the next scorpio, waxing moon?

2) Given that the AOP, aura cleaning, etc are considering white magic workings, would it make sense to somehow restart them during power dates? I cannot remember exactly when I started doing them, or any of my daily routines, and so I wonder if an AOP started during a poor date would be performing with significantly less success, given the same energy. Is this something to be concerned about, and how I should I "restart" a working without simply not performing it that day? I cannot tell if this is a big deal or not.

If I wanted to keep using the same affirmation for a working, but wished to restart it, should I just skip a day? For some workings, this can seem fine, but what about workings where you don't want to skip a day?

Thanks.

What are you doing a Pluto working for? Also what runes are you using, are you vibrating Yama or something?

For your first question, Pluto and Neptune and any planet influence especially the outer ones which are odd, violent and/or benign, are made functional in the human soul because of the Moon which is the Cardinal planetary force for those 2 more intensive planetary energies. The Moon is the juggler between the storm of Scorpio and the nebula of Pisces. The Moon is thusly very important for us, which is why it rules the pineal gland and whole 6th chakra whereas the other 2 only rule parts of it and other chakras irregularly. The Moon is the closest planetary body and is core to the soul so for sure, the state of the Moon is more important than the state of Pluto and others. For a focused, spiritual mind the Moon really is all you need as it already works with those other polarities in of itself. The Sun and Solar plexus functions in combination with the 6th chakra, with time, are also what cultivate personal intensity if that's the side of Pluto you are after.

For your second question, I had the same problem once. Cleaning your aura is like brushing your teeth or showering, its supposed to be effortless after you grow into Satanism. You don't need outer help like a kid's parents who has to show him how to brush his teeth, when you have done it for a while. The outer condition like the Gods and the knowledge that comes to you and everything, helps initially and sets the tone for your future with cleaning, but ultimately that's already been and done. You're not doing the Mer Ka Ba or anything, just brushing your teeth. If you're cleaning routine consisted of deep cleaning then you should definitely adhere to good timing, so that would be like a doctor's appointment or something :D .

You don't have to worry about the timing for stuff you are mostly proficient at already or is fundamental. If you are meditating and doing visualisations of white-gold light, as well as RTR's, there's no way your aura is going to be at fault so learn to let go and chill. If you don't already, cleaning your aura during masturbation is something which also builds on top of whatever other cleaning you do which you say you are unsure of, the energy cleaning sensation comes much easier during it, so you will have more security that you are in tip top condition there.

Skipping a day is bad yes, and it screws up the working particularly if you sleep in between it, which obviously you would have to if you didn't want to continue the working groggy the next day. You should just restart it. Patience is a virtue in Satanism like Mageson says with the Slothzin meme. If you are going after Pluto with one of those bullshit squares though, then sayonara boy, that's the worst opposite of patience- deathly impatience, accidents and etc. If you are using the runes/other mantras and are just calling it a 'Pluto working' then good luck.

And some followup questions I thought of:

3) What holds more weight for a working, the fact that a moon is waxing/waning, or the sign of the moon? Would white magic still be viable during a waning moon if the sign of the moon supported it?

4) Similar to the last question: I thought I read somewhere that a new moon is ok for starting white magic, but wouldn't the new moon be the weakest of the waxing moon phases? How much weight does the phase of the moon matter inside of the same waxing or waning condition?

Thanks.

13th_Wolf said:

Wow, thanks a bunch, this was very informative! I was using Aum Yamaya Svaha to make my meditations and everything else more emotionally gratifying and desirable. I wanted to cultivate enough gratification from them that I could do them one after another and for longer periods of time. It seemed to work well and then faltered, which then made me realize I screwed up the working since I was doing everything between 4am and 8am.

Blitzkreig said:
13th_Wolf said:

Wow, thanks a bunch, this was very informative! I was using Aum Yamaya Svaha to make my meditations and everything else more emotionally gratifying and desirable. I wanted to cultivate enough gratification from them that I could do them one after another and for longer periods of time. It seemed to work well and then faltered, which then made me realize I screwed up the working since I was doing everything between 4am and 8am.
Why ? Yama means death

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Why ? Yama means death

As far as I understand, it is symbolic death, like for a transformation to occur some things begin and some things end. It is supposed to be Plutonian energy, but I guess it is safe because it is "going through" a diety. I have had no issues with it, but Eiwhaz might be a good substitute otherwise.

Blitzkreig said:
Therealbornoffire666 said:
Why ? Yama means death

As far as I understand, it is symbolic death, like for a transformation to occur some things begin and some things end. It is supposed to be Plutonian energy, but I guess it is safe because it is "going through" a diety. I have had no issues with it, but Eiwhaz might be a good substitute otherwise.
Yes I feel the same way that eiwaz is a good one I’m lil skeptical sometimes when it comes to Sanskrits the results can manifest in unexpected ways especially how corrupted that language is due to the enemy but yeah cool man

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back