Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When does my Saturn transit? What does that exactly mean?

r2vven

Hello everyone!

I've been getting into astrology lately and there's something bugging me which I have not been able to find info about on the JoS website (I searched and it may be there but I am not experienced enough to recognize it)

So, I'm fairly aware that when Saturn enters a house, depending on the house, it can be bad. HPHC answered advised someone that they should keep up their meditations because their Saturn was entering their first house.

What does this exactly mean? How can I find out when Saturn enters any of my houses so I can be prepared?

Please excuse if my question sounds dumb, I'm just really baffled at this. If anyone has the time I'd also appreciate a lengthy answer! Thanks!

r2vven said:
Hello everyone!

I've been getting into astrology lately and there's something bugging me which I have not been able to find info about on the JoS website (I searched and it may be there but I am not experienced enough to recognize it)

So, I'm fairly aware that when Saturn enters a house, depending on the house, it can be bad. HPHC answered advised someone that they should keep up their meditations because their Saturn was entering their first house.

What does this exactly mean? How can I find out when Saturn enters any of my houses so I can be prepared?

Please excuse if my question sounds dumb, I'm just really baffled at this. If anyone has the time I'd also appreciate a lengthy answer! Thanks!
So if you have look at this example chart here:

astro-2gw-housesexample-hp-45226-20238.png
You should be able to see the individual houses in the chart. Those little numbers from 1 to 12.

Now, transits basically are the current planetary positions and movements in relation to your natal chart. So right now this person in the example chart would have Saturn retrograding in her 5th house, because Saturn currently is retrograding at ~29° Capricorn. You can go to http://www.planetwatcher.com to check the planets' positions easily.

If anything is unclear, feel free to ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back