Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Malefic Planets fixed by Spiritual Squares ?

Jack

So if you have malefic planet which is afflicting certain houses in your horoscope and those houses aren't going too well in your life ,the solution is to do the Spiritual Square ?

The malefic planet will start acting correctly ? If someone has tried the spiritual square and fixed a malefic planet,I'd like to hear your opinions on this. What affirmations should I use ?

If it's Saturn, you need to make sure you have a strong Pineal chakra and general mental acuity and force, first. You have to be able to overcome whatever a Saturn square throws at you, and that actually depends on firstly and is cultivated in the Mind (The Solar Plexus being important for the Will part).

If it's Mars, which I don't think should be considered a Malefic, then it would also be the opposite polarity which is Venus, if Mars is causing issues like over-assertion, carelessness to others and whatnot. This same energy form is very poignant to human nature, so even just the act of meditating and self-reflection (Pisces as it precedes Aries) will enable a person down the line to correct whatever issues it is causing.

If it's Neptune, the answer is Mercury. You would also want to place emphasis on the lower chakras and like for Saturn, the Pineal chakra as Neptune is deceptive. The key for Neptune is essentially just meditating to keep it in check and other than that it will always act on you in a mostly benign way which you don't have to notice. Empowering planets that are affected by Neptune will overpower and break it, turning it into this benign influence. Empowering houses which are affected by Neptune also make it a benign, "enriching" influence instead of a weakening one.

Now properly answering this. If the houses are suffering, and you empower the planets within them which you believe are causing this, unless you will it in a way which is benefic, it will cause issues. The key is the ruler of the house, empower that planet with squares, and if the house ruler is one of the outer planets, then empower their functions (runes associated with them, meditation of Neptune, for Scorpio you can do Mars, Aquarius-Saturn, Pisces-Jupiter etc.) as obviously squares are dangerous for those planets. If the house ruler is placed in its own house in its own sign, then working on the planet will be beneficial for that house even if its malefic, but make sure it's in its home and going over that same point (like a Saturn return) so you don't muddle it's natural energy there. According to KRSastrology, when you have a house ruler placed in its own house in its home sign, it becomes "protected" or in other words makes sense energetically. I have faith in this idea, observing the chart as a diagram of patterns and processes, it does make sense. For Malefic planets this is therefore quite interesting, I wonder how the dynamic of this plays out in a person.
But if it's not in that state then yes, empower the house ruler itself, not the malefic planet. Doing actions throughout the life as an SS, which pertain to the affairs and expression of that planet will write itself at some point sooner or later. The house affairs itself are connected though, to the ruling planet and also any other planets it makes tight aspect to. If you want to improve the house you improve those.

13th_Wolf said:
If it's Saturn, you need to make sure you have a strong Pineal chakra and general mental acuity and force, first. You have to be able to overcome whatever a Saturn square throws at you, and that actually depends on firstly and is cultivated in the Mind (The Solar Plexus being important for the Will part).

If it's Mars, which I don't think should be considered a Malefic, then it would also be the opposite polarity which is Venus, if Mars is causing issues like over-assertion, carelessness to others and whatnot. This same energy form is very poignant to human nature, so even just the act of meditating and self-reflection (Pisces as it precedes Aries) will enable a person down the line to correct whatever issues it is causing.

If it's Neptune, the answer is Mercury. You would also want to place emphasis on the lower chakras and like for Saturn, the Pineal chakra as Neptune is deceptive. The key for Neptune is essentially just meditating to keep it in check and other than that it will always act on you in a mostly benign way which you don't have to notice. Empowering planets that are affected by Neptune will overpower and break it, turning it into this benign influence. Empowering houses which are affected by Neptune also make it a benign, "enriching" influence instead of a weakening one.

Now properly answering this. If the houses are suffering, and you empower the planets within them which you believe are causing this, unless you will it in a way which is benefic, it will cause issues. The key is the ruler of the house, empower that planet with squares, and if the house ruler is one of the outer planets, then empower their functions (runes associated with them, meditation of Neptune, for Scorpio you can do Mars, Aquarius-Saturn, Pisces-Jupiter etc.) as obviously squares are dangerous for those planets. If the house ruler is placed in its own house in its own sign, then working on the planet will be beneficial for that house even if its malefic, but make sure it's in its home and going over that same point (like a Saturn return) so you don't muddle it's natural energy there. According to KRSastrology, when you have a house ruler placed in its own house in its home sign, it becomes "protected" or in other words makes sense energetically. I have faith in this idea, observing the chart as a diagram of patterns and processes, it does make sense. For Malefic planets this is therefore quite interesting, I wonder how the dynamic of this plays out in a person.
But if it's not in that state then yes, empower the house ruler itself, not the malefic planet. Doing actions throughout the life as an SS, which pertain to the affairs and expression of that planet will write itself at some point sooner or later. The house affairs itself are connected though, to the ruling planet and also any other planets it makes tight aspect to. If you want to improve the house you improve those.

couple questions. first of all if i want to empower my moon for example or any planet with a dummy thicc square could i just do the mantra instead for a set amount of days, or square only? A saturn square is 9 days, so does the misfortune only happen for the 9 days or can it last a lot longer; what is your guess on the amount of days of an ass whipping for messing with grumpy papa saturn?
*finger pistols*

13th_Wolf said:

Regardless of the houses and signs, if I do the spiritual square, it should fix the house and the sign ,right ?
For example,
The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the sacral chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Mars in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the houses with the signs of Aries and Scorpio on the cusps and the house containing Mars.
The standard advice for Astrologers are related to stones and other mantras. I don't think ive ever met one who told you to do a spiritual square to fix a part of your life or for that matter know how to do a spiritual square. I don't think this advice works in relation to the spiritual square.

I was wondering if I should do a spiritual square without affirmation or not.
For an affirmation I was thinking as an example,
"In a healthy and positive manner I am totally and permanently shielded,protected and free of any and all malefic influences or effects of Mars. Mars is now,continually and forever giving me only positive and beneficial effects in every way."

I don't think I should add any mention of the signs or houses because the benefic effects should fix these houses themselves. What do you think ?

13th_Wolf said:

While I am sure both are more neutral planets than malefic, what about Uranus and Pluto for someone whose chart is dominated by either? Which protective workings are associated with those two? What if the 8th or 11th house are causing issues? I've seen a lot of out of control people with issues related to these.

Karnonnos said:
13th_Wolf said:

While I am sure both are more neutral planets than malefic, what about Uranus and Pluto for someone whose chart is dominated by either? Which protective workings are associated with those two? What if the 8th or 11th house are causing issues? I've seen a lot of out of control people with issues related to these.

Apologies for the late reply.

The Sun and Venus works for either, also the Moon which relates to the Mind. Those all balance the extremities of those other two as they are personal to human nature. People who are extremely dominated by those 2 planets and in bad ways, tend to *lack deep references for concepts of honour, sensuousness and security; In order those are what these 3 personal planets represent which are features constantly violated by Uranus and Pluto.

The chakras which pertain to the Sun, Venus and Moon, and the runes which pertain to these planets are the ones you should use in relevant workings.

*- whether through poverty, sexual abuses, getting involved with wrong groups in the formative years, drugs skewing the ideas, or even the entire emotional pull of those planets that lead to all sorts of accidents and fucked things propping up and sticking around.

Jack said:
So if you have malefic planet which is afflicting certain houses in your horoscope and those houses aren't going too well in your life ,the solution is to do the Spiritual Square ?

The malefic planet will start acting correctly ? If someone has tried the spiritual square and fixed a malefic planet,I'd like to hear your opinions on this. What affirmations should I use ?
material squares

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back