Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No planet in earth signs

DarkMangomango

Hello brothers and sisters,

if a person has no planets in earth signs, can he invoke the earth element to balance this out ?

Thank you,

Darkmangomango

DarkMangomango said:
Hello brothers and sisters,

if a person has no planets in earth signs, can he invoke the earth element to balance this out ?

Thank you,

Darkmangomango
Yes, you should. Having no planets in earth signs doesn't mean you haven't much earth in your soul. Check if you have Saturn in first house, strong Jupiter/Satutrn aspects for example.

Yes, if you are on that level you can invoke earth.

The easier way is to do a plenetary square. I boosted my fire with a sun square (and I also gained like 8-12kg in muscle mass, idk whether that came from the sun it self or from the fire element.. or maybe both? But that happened to me)

The problem with the earth element is, that there is no square (as far as I know) that could boost your earth.
But with air, fire and water this is possible.

Welp you have to do it the old-fashioned way and invoke the earth element.

NinRick said:

The easier way is to do a plenetary square. I boosted my fire with a sun square (and I also gained like 8-12kg in muscle mass, idk whether that came from the sun it self or from the fire element.. or maybe both? But that happened to me)

The problem with the earth element is, that there is no square (as far as I know) that could boost your earth.

so, since i have no water and want to do a square for it can i do Mars (since it co-rules scorpio),Jupiter (since it co-rules pisces) and the moon squares, or only moon since Jupiter and Mars ONLY co-rules water signs?
*finger pistols*

Big Dipper said:
I would recommend only Moon in this case, but not the Moon Square. Don't do that to yourself lol. Just use the mantra for a set amount of times every day, started on a proper date.

Jupiter is mainly air, and Mars is mainly fire, so they wont work for fixing an actual imbalance of the water element.

Shael said:
Big Dipper said:
I would recommend only Moon in this case, but not the Moon Square. Don't do that to yourself lol. Just use the mantra for a set amount of times every day, started on a proper date.

Jupiter is mainly air, and Mars is mainly fire, so they wont work for fixing an actual imbalance of the water element.

I agree 100% with everything he said. Mars is definitely fire lol so don‘t evaporate your water rofl xD

Shael said:
Big Dipper said:

oh my god THANKS! i was totally going to do the 3361 or whatever reps for like 40 days lol. You saved me there. and do you happen to know if it is just as good as doing water evocation, or is this like the great value brand of water evocing but good for someone who doesn't enter trances? Also how many times should i do the mantra?

*BIG finger pistols*

Big Dipper said:
oh my god THANKS! i was totally going to do the 3361 or whatever reps for like 40 days lol. You saved me there. and do you happen to know if it is just as good as doing water evocation, or is this like the great value brand of water evocing but good for someone who doesn't enter trances? Also how many times should i do the mantra?

*BIG finger pistols*
It's likely more efficient than invoking water, in terms of fixing an elemental imbalance.

You can do the mantra for 10 times each day and it should suffice, but you can do more than that to increase the effects if you want. It depends on what is comfortable for you.

A good starting date would be Monday July 13th. The optimal date would be a Monday with waxing Moon in Cancer, Taurus, or Pisces, but that wont happen for quite a while so you can do it while the Moon is waning, too (July 13). Go to https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and enter the location closest to you, then check the planetary hours for that day and start the working during the hour of the Moon (make sure to also avoid any VoC times).
Use the "Svaha" version for spiritual things.

For the affirmation, you can use something like "In a positive way for me, the energies of the Moon are healthily balancing out my water element, permanently.", or anything similar.

Shael said:
Big Dipper said:

*BIG finger pistols*
It's likely more efficient than invoking water, in terms of fixing an elemental imbalance.

You can do the mantra for 10 times each day and it should suffice, but you can do more than that to increase the effects if you want. It depends on what is comfortable for you.

A good starting date would be Monday July 13th. The optimal date would be a Monday with waxing Moon in Cancer, Taurus, or Pisces, but that wont happen for quite a while so you can do it while the Moon is waning, too (July 13). Go to https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and enter the location closest to you, then check the planetary hours for that day and start the working during the hour of the Moon (make sure to also avoid any VoC times).
Use the "Svaha" version for spiritual things.

For the affirmation, you can use something like "In a positive way for me, the energies of the Moon are healthily balancing out my water element, permanently.", or anything similar.[/quote

okie dokie thats helps a lot shank ya veddy much
*figer pistols*

NinRick said:

Venus in Taurus Square helps in Earth.
Mercury in Virgo.
Only slight possibility of Saturn in Capricorn but beware like it says seems to go good for some really bad for others.

The Goal is to do the square of the planet that rules the earth sign when it's in earth sign.

However it may be far better to invoke earth than do a Square. You can of course always do the square of another planet in an earth sign if you like Sun really doesnt do badly in the earth signs.

Just make sure you keep notes of your progresses and repetition amounts in your black book and go slow

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back