Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possibly Helpful in Learning Astrology

darkmonkey666

https://m.youtube.com/user/KRSchannel/playlists

You all may find this useful. This is a channel I used to go to years ago when learning astrology. It is in the style of Verdic (I believe the guy is hindu) astrology.

Keep in mind on some verdic astrology places they use a different system of birth times than the western time that is completly not accurate at all.

However his descriptions of things are quite accurate and helpful at least the ones in my chart.

If you keep a Satanic mindset this may be helpful to some people. Since some people prefer listening to reading stuff in their style of learning.

Vedic tends to be off a lot. And basically as with anything, what one should invest their time in, is with things that show repeatable consistent results. I believe actually Lydia, an astrologer here, mentioned the demons advising her to not bother with Vedic. Could be mistaken.

One thing about KRS Astrology, I am certain to about 80 or 90%, his interpretations of the house rulers in the houses (1st house lord in 8th house etc. type videos) are correct. It's particularly very helpful in understanding the dynamics and patterns of the zodiac map of the soul and universe, processes of things and so on.

Eric13 said:
Vedic tends to be off a lot. And basically as with anything, what one should invest their time in, is with things that show repeatable consistent results. I believe actually Lydia, an astrologer here, mentioned the demons advising her to not bother with Vedic. Could be mistaken.

I am not saying pay attention to vedic here I don't I personally find his descriptions of planets in signs aspects etc helpful. Ignore the vedic stuff I don't understand that and it sounds complicated and I would agree probably not accurate.

If you listen to the descriptions of things this is helpful. If you want some other person too I think there are others on youtube that talk about astrology.

Again don't just blindly listen to what anyone tells you especially if the person is not Satanic. But it is helpful in learning the general way energy of placements is expressed. I get a feeling maybe that guy senses some of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back