Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relocation astrology/Astrocartography

Taurus

i was wondering if anyone knows if your natal chart is canceled out(the houses) when you move to a new place far enough away?

since the house placements change, the areas of life change in a new country, i figured its legitimate but i haven't traveled far enough to see for myself. i did a relocated chart on astro.com in my country of ethnic origin and i had a 4th house stellium. its kind of interesting nonetheless.

What do you guys think?

heres an ok write up on the topic:http://astrologyclub.org/astrocartography/

Taurus said:
i was wondering if anyone knows if your natal chart is canceled out(the houses) when you move to a new place far enough away?
I think this is impossible. Your houses depend only on your place and time of birth.

When talking about a Solar Return though, then yes this is an interesting topic. Personally I would say that it does change if you have been in the new place of residence for a decent amount of time (a few months for example). Lydia told me a while ago that, in the case of people just traveling somewhere else for like a few days around the time of their birthday, it's inconsistent how this affects things. Some people have had more of the effects of the SR with the new location, while others had the effects of their original residence.

Shael said:
..in the case of people just traveling somewhere else for like a few days around the time of their birthday, it's inconsistent how this affects things. Some people have had more of the effects of the SR with the new location, while others had the effects of their original residence.
I’ve noted this as well. I believe it to be the residual nature of energy, or in this case the orb of influence.

So if you travel for just a couple of days this may not be enough, because you’re getting energy imprinted from where you lived mixed with the new location, or something to this effect. I believe if you want more pronounced influence from traveling to another location, I would advise being in that location for at least a week prior to the solar return date. This should cover an excess of 5 degree orb, which is where I’ve notice a general cut off more or less. It isn’t exact. Energy is never exact like that. It permeates and acts sort of like an echo. Continuing after the initial strike. This is why some places hold energy for years, decades or centuries when a dramatic event happens there. Like battle fields or homes where there is an intense death or deaths.

It’s good to know this stuff so when a person plans a trip for their solar return that can make the most of it.

The Natal chart is cast for the day of birth. Other charts are cast differently. There is no change from a singular type of chart like the Natal, or one of the progressed chart years which from year to year can take quite a while to move (you don't include the houses on these). Non-singular charts like the Solar and Lunar Returns which can be cast any second in different places along with Transits, the houses on them do move. You're supposed to compare between what you have intuited out of your fixed time natal chart, with what you see in the motion charts, Non-singular charts. The Natal chart being your blueprint, how your energies are supposed to "act", how you will probably be "acting" in your life. You place this fixed blueprint next to the other moving charts to see potentialities in events, whether they are definite, likely, or just probable.

Before you become an SS, much of what you can get out of this is in the definite-likely range, but when you dedicate to Satan a lot of the bad stuff in your chart becomes less likely to occur based on that alone usually, with meditation reducing it even more and opening up for better cosmic/astral energies to act on you.

Hello to all.
I just pick up this old topic as I am researching on Solar Returns relocation.
I would like to offset a very bad SR by temporary relocation at time of birthday of involved person. I read, this will not affect SR that much.
However - I attempted magick to trigger an event for an enemy person, at the exact time of his birhday. This manifested later on with negative events for my target, so I see SR can be altered or better said "used" thanks to will manifested through magick.

I would then like to apply magick during a few days holiday, at the chosen birthday, to trigger (force) a SR relocation in the person's chart, according to the chosen location. My intuition tells me, it should work, but I may have too high expectations.
Has anyone experienced this ?
It is needed to change a potentially dangerous SR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back