Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ANTARES conjunct URANUS

loki88

What does a conjunction between Antares and Uranus mean? I have heard Antares is supposed to be an (((evil))) star, or one of some form of ill portent. Would anyone care to enlighten me on this subject.

loki88 said:
ANTARES - [9 degrees of Sagittarius]
Watcher of the West The nature can be impulsive, headstrong, stubborn, and courageous. The life meets with unpredictable events, unexpected upsets and changes, and a loss of success can come from self-undoing. There is military and martial aptitude, bringing honor and favors. This is a warrior star. Those who have this star prominent in their charts often rebel against spiritual and religious oppression, bringing drastic changes in these areas.

You should look into JoS Astrology more as you would easily have found that Antares isn't an "evil" star by any means. The planet that you have conjunct Uranus is "colored" by the star's influence a bit, so with Uranus I would assume it gives further "sudden-ness" to these incidents.

Shael said:
loki88 said:
ANTARES - [9 degrees of Sagittarius]
Watcher of the West The nature can be impulsive, headstrong, stubborn, and courageous. The life meets with unpredictable events, unexpected upsets and changes, and a loss of success can come from self-undoing. There is military and martial aptitude, bringing honor and favors. This is a warrior star. Those who have this star prominent in their charts often rebel against spiritual and religious oppression, bringing drastic changes in these areas.

You should look into JoS Astrology more as you would easily have found that Antares isn't an "evil" star by any means. The planet that you have conjunct Uranus is "colored" by the star's influence a bit, so with Uranus I would assume it gives further "sudden-ness" to these incidents.

Thanks. It's hard to recall whats in the JOS document on astrology. I'll be sure to consult that first from now on. I seem to have many other conjuncts and an opposition in my astro natal chart that I need to come to an understanding of and had not known of until the last few days when I subjected my chart to a more thorough analysis re: fixed stars.

loki88 said:
What does a conjunction between Antares and Uranus mean? I have heard Antares is supposed to be an (((evil))) star, or one of some form of ill portent. Would anyone care to enlighten me on this subject.
If Uranus isn't prominent (ruler/co-ruler) it doesn't affect you personally. Uranus is a slow planet.

WiseDragon said:
loki88 said:
If Uranus isn't prominent (ruler/co-ruler) it doesn't affect you personally. Uranus is a slow planet.

Makes sense. I suppose this applies to all outer planets including: neptune/pluto...?
Would you consider vulcan an actual planet? Apparently it hides behind mars and isn't visible from the earth but exerts an influence regardless.

loki88 said:
Makes sense. I suppose this applies to all outer planets including: neptune/pluto...?
Yes.

loki88 said:
Would you consider vulcan an actual planet? Apparently it hides behind mars and isn't visible from the earth but exerts an influence regardless.
I don't think so.

WiseDragon said:
loki88 said:
Yes.

loki88 said:
I don't think so.

One last question: is the orb for fixed stars 2 degrees or exact? Many have said 2 degrees and some even larger in natal chart readings.

loki88 said:
WiseDragon said:
loki88 said:
Yes.

loki88 said:
I don't think so.

One last question: is the orb for fixed stars 2 degrees or exact? Many have said 2 degrees and some even larger in natal chart readings.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29472&p=129753#p129753

Apply the characteristics of Antares to the house in the chart which is ruled by Uranus (the house with Aquarius on its cusp). Look into the characteristics of Antares on other sites too to understand it a bit better but pick the crud out and refer back to Azazel's Astrology. For any other fixed star on any planet the same thing applies. The house the planet rules will be inflected on by the fixed star in some way.

For Uranus itself aside of anything else, apply the characteristics of Antares to the aura, eyesight, nervous temperaments and rhythm of the individual. Uranus also is to do with one's relation to the world and outer society, friend groups, organisations etc. How one treats any new ideas. This is the general rulerships of Uranus over the human soul. You have to be picky when thinking on it. Uranus has a similar understanding as the Sun, metaphorically its what the Sun illuminates and draws to it, magnetism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back