Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

liz greene

loki88

What do people think about this alleged guru of astrology? Is she a jew?
https://b-ok.cc/s/liz%20greene/?extension=pdf

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beware, she is a jewess, and she has wrote copious and never ending misinformation.
Thanks. Would you have a list of astrological sources beyond JOS? I've printed out and read JOS's handbook. Just looking to go deeper even than that if possible

loki88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beware, she is a jewess, and she has wrote copious and never ending misinformation.
Thanks. Would you have a list of astrological sources beyond JOS? I've printed out and read JOS's handbook. Just looking to go deeper even than that if possible
Look into Cafeastrology for some info on aspects and especially also synastry. JoS sources on synastry are very small so Cafeastrology is very useful to gain more info.

Shael said:
loki88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Look into Cafeastrology for some info on aspects and especially also synastry. JoS sources on synastry are very small so Cafeastrology is very useful to gain more info.

Thanks I forgot about that site. I was using astro-seek and astrotheme amongst others. Any ideas what sources can be trusted for learning more about astrology than the JOS document?

Shael said:
loki88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The site says the report is written by a jew (((rosenberg))):
https://cafeastrology.com/fixedstarsreport.html

loki88 said:
I probably should have clarified further. Their site is good for searching info on individual aspects. Just google "[aspect] cafeastrology" and you will find a page about most of them. For example "Sun trine Moon Cafeastrology". Their resources are great for Synastry specifically also. Just search the aspect you want, and add "synastry" at the end, for example "Sun trine Sun synastry" and the cafeastrology page on it will come up in the first few results.

loki88 said:
Shael said:
loki88 said:

Asdfasdf

You will need to supply your name, birth date (example, Aug 15/68 – please use Month/Day/Year format if you are using numerical months), birth time (example, 3:21 PM – do not adjust for time zones), and birthplace (city, state/province, country).

Pay with your credit card or debit card: We accept payments through a PayPal shopping cart. This safe and secure service allows our readers to pay instantly online using their credit cards, debit cards, or e-checks. The process is considered easy and safe, and you are not required to register with Paypal in order to complete this transaction.

jews wanna curse you AND take your hard earned money. :x

Gonna do some rtr now... :evil:

Shael said:
loki88 said:
I probably should have clarified further. Their site is good for searching info on individual aspects. Just google "[aspect] cafeastrology" and you will find a page about most of them. For example "Sun trine Moon Cafeastrology". Their resources are great for Synastry specifically also. Just search the aspect you want, and add "synastry" at the end, for example "Sun trine Sun synastry" and the cafeastrology page on it will come up in the first few results.

So for fixed star aspects? Apparently only conjunctions and oppositions apply...? What is the conjunction/opposition is 'off' by a degree...is there leeway other than an orb of 2 degrees?

loki88 said:
So for fixed star aspects? Apparently only conjunctions and oppositions apply...? What is the conjunction/opposition is 'off' by a degree...is there leeway other than an orb of 2 degrees?
If you read the page on JoS about stars, you can find there that only conjunctions and oppositions count with an orb of 2 degrees or less.

Shael said:
loki88 said:
If you read the page on JoS about stars, you can find there that only conjunctions and oppositions count with an orb of 2 degrees or less.

I suppose thats the concensus. The document was a little confused in my opinion

Shael said:
loki88 said:
Shael, why you look like a girl?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back