Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

interpreting help

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hi, so im trying to understand how to interpret things better, but im not really getting anywhere. so for starters ill use someone I know's natal chart. their transiting mercury is about to cross their AC and mercury is their ruling planet, what will happen?
also what does a south node conjunct retrograde Uranus and moon in aquarius of the 9th house mean?
*finger pistols*

For what you said about that person's transits, I would say nothing too notable. The person will probably be more natural feeling to be around during that short period, more talkative, more nervous, more interested in things and generally other stuff like running, exercise, short distance traveling etc. This Mercury transit over their AC will of occurred a lot their whole life and is probably a thousandth time its occurring as Mercury is a fast moving planet. Outer planet transits on the other hand have a much more notable effect, you will want to look at the Pluto Transits page on Azazel's Astrology for example, and compare it with yours and the persons chart. Pluto has more notable effects.

Uranus retrograde conjunct the south node indicates some fated or debilitating issue concerning the house that Uranus rules which already has issues from Uranus being retrograde. The person will be naturally drawn into weird situations from this and these situations will involve the affairs of the house Uranus rules in some way. Their may be fated friendships or membership in certain groups where one feels a deja vu in dealing with those people.

Moon in Aquarius in the 9th house shows that the emotional nature is concerned with ones beliefs and philosophies. The mother was potentially strange and into reading and traveling probably, sought to expand their mind and impart it onto their children as best they can. One will feel strongly about their beliefs and potentially be into delineating and occult forms of philosophy which is indicated by Aquarius' understanding. There is a need for answers in the philosophical and spiritual sense. :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back