Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative stars, how to deal with them

WiseDragon

Even if this stars helped me to rectify my Natal Chart they kinda suck. How can I limit their influence in my life?

WiseDragon said:
Even if this stars helped me to rectify my Natal Chart they kinda suck. How can I limit their influence in my life?

If you have negative stars just roll with the punches dude. It's like having a strong Saturn, just take a more serious and considerate outlook towards your life and you should be fine. Every star has a sublimation and a positive side just like the planets do. Everything in astrology has a positive and negative sublimation but a planet or star will always retain it's own energy which is of it's own accord, benign in a sense.

Look at the site astrology king, the fixed star page and it should tell you more about the mythology, planetary synergy (whether a star is of nature like Saturn, Venus etc.) And so on. All stars have a positive side, being held back in your life and having to go through trials instead of just inheriting the thing you want- but you remain a useless idiot as you come to take it for granted, in that philosophy you can see why pessimism, seriousness and Saturn are an important thing. Everything you experience 'builds' you as a person. Anyone who works hard and come through trife whether because they had to or because they had strong ambitions is way more respectable in my eyes and anyones eyes, than someone who just has a free ride in fate lol.

One king is a warrior respected by his people who spent much of his energy in building his kingdom and deserves his powers, the other is Louis XVI who was a pretentious and tosh little man that got a nice spoonful in life as "his people" the people of France were starving to death. This eventually led to his downfall because the nature of that situation was that he really did not have any actual power he just thought he did because he was "chosen by god" to be king. Really it was that warrior king who enabled that situation in the first place for Louis, whom probably had witnessed all kinds of violence, betrayals and poverties in his rise to power. This is the importance of "lack" "restriction" the more you have to work to get what you want in other words. You learn more about human nature through your experiences and have more security in yourself, less blinded by your ego and arrogance, and thus more intelligent and aware.

It's a good thing to have things in your chart you have to overcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back