Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dragon’s tail

ChaosBringer666

Hey I was just wondering if dragon’s tail counts as a planetary influence, mainly because I already have 3 planets in Aquarius which make it a stellium but I’m just curious if this adds another water sigh and or affects those transits even more

Aquarius is an Air sign dude, its symbology is that its the waterbearer, hence the glyph. I don't know if your talking about transiting planets in Aquarius or in your natal chart either but I'm going to assume its the second. My understanding of the Lunar nodes is that if you have planets near them they absorb the energies of the planets to pay into the fated way they work, but they themselves are not planetary influences.

You may understand a presence or in your case dominance of the elements through the nodes, but its not in the same sense as a planet as the nodes undermine eachother it would seem. Its more like elements expressing in your life but you would also have to take into account the Leo north node which indicates fire, like I said both the nodes do seem to undermine eachother both in astrological understanding and their depiction in the Vedas. Neptunian and Saturnian in nature. My overall to you would be don't bother and be patient for now. It will reveal itself to you at a later date.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back