Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Saturn Placement - study, events triggered, Uranus neptune Pluto.

Sundara

Although Saturn can really suck a chode, I was able to study some events specifically connected to Saturn transits.

I’ll keep names anonymous but a girl and her dad shared the same Saturn placement just a couple of degrees off and in different houses. Saturn in Pisces, 21 degrees in her chart, 22 degrees in his chart. This is conjunct Merkab - “There is a tendency to danger from fire, fever, cuts and blows. This star can bring good fortune, and is favorable for spiritual pursuits and meditation. Ones ambitions are often not realized.”

They didn’t share any other planets, I thought this was a cool situation where incidents could be isolated to a particular planetary placement.

When she was 4, he blew up his hand when his gun backfired on him. He had his left hand bandaged and may have had to get a skin graft.
A couple weeks later, she grabbed a hot iron and wound up with the same bandage on the same hand. They were bandaged for a similar length of time. Saturn was sextile saturn, Uranus semisextile natal saturn, Neptune semisqaure natal saturn.

When she was 8/9, she had a tumor. It was removed, all was well. A year later, he had a tumor in discovered in his neck. It was removed, all was well. For him it was cancerous and a closer call. Pluto squared natal Saturn, Saturn was trine natal Saturn. Neptune semisextile natal saturn. Pluto being slower moving, events can be more slow to trigger.

When she was 18, he developed an array of health problems that affected the liver. At 19, her health problems began in an array of issues and primarily affecting the liver. Pluto started to sextile saturn and this lasted for years, saturn trine natal saturn. Uranus sextile natal saturn.

The symptoms arose at Pluto square Saturn but they weren’t discovered by doctors.

The man was involved in some crazy accidents and always came out okay in the end. When he was a kid he had been run over by a tractor, back when medical care wasn’t as advanced, and his organs were hanging out. He was in an ICU for 6 months and came out on top. I think a few other near death experiences had happened in his life as well, but he was very fortunate each time and he was fortunate in many other aspects as well.

Not sure what “ambitions aren’t realized” necessarily means, but it seems like this is such a good example of Merkab and Saturn and just some raw transits. There are other factors in each of the charts that effect the outcome and specifics of the situation for them both, especially in the last event, but this is kind of an interesting situation.

He also had a lot of issues with his feet, his feet bones were a total mess (saturn Pisces?) Her feet are fine. His issues seemed to be worse than his daughters by a long shot and this may have to do with the 22 degrees amongst other things, like soul strength, genetics, upbringing, gender, age, ect.

I love comparing charts of family members. If you can, see if one of their South Nodes is conjunct a planet of the other persons. I know a person and their grandparent, who seem to be connected in a similar fashion with similar health issues, the grandparent's South Node is tightly conjunct the grandchild's Pluto, even though they have vastly different 6th houses (ruling health).

Family karma runs deeply between members who have a strong bond. If one or both of these people are SS, they might need to do a working to prevent picking up on similar health issues again in the future.

Lydia said:
I love comparing charts of family members. If you can, see if one of their South Nodes is conjunct a planet of the other persons. I know a person and their grandparent, who seem to be connected in a similar fashion with similar health issues, the grandparent's South Node is tightly conjunct the grandchild's Pluto, even though they have vastly different 6th houses (ruling health).

Family karma runs deeply between members who have a strong bond. If one or both of these people are SS, they might need to do a working to prevent picking up on similar health issues again in the future.

Sorry I’m just now seeing this, I haven’t been getting all notifications. I went through the aspects and found the significant ones with the nodes -

His south node (from the 4th house in Scorpio) sextile her Saturn
His south node trine her Venus and Sun
His Pluto and Uranus (from Virgo in the second house) conjunct tightly Venus and sun from her 7th house.

Her south node (from second house aries) semisextile his saturn (with a 5 degree orb, it didn’t come up on Astro)
Her south and north node conjunct and opposition MC/IC With a 1 degree orb (so - tight) south node being on the MC.
Her south node sesquiquadrate his pluto

And in her chart she has sun sesquiquadrate pluto

Seems like a small aspect but it’s had some effect.

Her north node is square his Jupiter as well.

His south node shares a house with her pluto both in Scorpio but they are 12 degrees apart.

So some minor relations of the south node to pluto, but combined with all of those other aspects from the 4th house on the IC/MC line - makes sense!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back