Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary squares and repititions

Username123

If I mess up a squares vibration can I repeat the vibration

for example

AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ GG-RAH – AH-MM ٠ GG-RR-EE-MM ٠ GG-RR-AH-UUU-MM ٠ SAH-UUU ٠ GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY ٠ NAH-MAH

^That is jupiters planetary mantra, so if I mess up and vibrate
AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ GG-RAH – AH-MM ٠ fawdsfafsfdafasfda٠

Can I restart by vibrating the mantra again? I am worried that If I do I would go over the squares reptition limit for the day

since if you restart the mantra you would be doing an extra repitition and possibly ruin the working??

Well depends how far you’ve gotten into it. Planetary squares aren’t necessarily ruined if there is a mistake. This is a misunderstanding placed in the forums from time to time. What’s ruined is the energy boost taken advantage of by the strategic use of numbers. Vibrating the wrong number doesn’t undo the energy. That makes no sense.

If you do a square for money and halfway through you get a raise at your job and then a few days later you screw up the vibration the raise doesn’t get nullified. The energy doesn’t dissipate. The squares work kind of like roller coasters. Taking advantage of momentum to speed up the process of a working. You can raise a lot more energy with a square this way for less effort.

So it really depends on the goal and how far you’ve gotten into it. If you think it’s worth it to you to wait for optimal times to start again then do that. Or you could continue with a steady number that you do every day. You’ve basically ruined the square when it comes to doing the different number of vibrations per day. You can no longer do that. But the energy is still there and you can keep feeding it so to speak to manifest your desires. But it’s going to take many more vibrations to achieve the same results.

Stormblood said:
1488666Sun said:

No need to repeat all of it again. Just start from the point you messed up. In this case, you go on with GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMAH. No need to even repeat AUM GRAAM.
This is the exact right answer. Thank you for saying it, Stormblood. If you accidently make some nonsense sound that is unrelated to the mantra, ignore it and act like it never happened and it is not a problem. It's still doing the mantra correctly, but with some other little sound added that doesn't make any difference. Like if you cough or sneeze, that does not harm anything. Try not to repeat any of the words of the mantra any unnecessary times, especially the more important words like the planetary name or the svaha/nama at the end.

The other guy says numbers don't matter for a square, well if you do the wrong number then it is not a square anymore and the effect is much weaker and less permanent than if it was done correctly as a square. It's like the difference between creating a foundation correctly with cement, blocks, and whatever else a foundation needs; or just making a little sand castle or pile of mud. Both are something, both may be big, both may have an effect, but only doing it correctly is the strong and permanent way to do it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The other guy says numbers don't matter for a square, well if you do the wrong number then it is not a square anymore and the effect is much weaker and less permanent than if it was done correctly as a square.
Are you referring to what I said?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
1488666Sun said:

No need to repeat all of it again. Just start from the point you messed up. In this case, you go on with GRIM GRAUM SAU GURUAVE NAMAH. No need to even repeat AUM GRAAM.
This is the exact right answer. Thank you for saying it, Stormblood. If you accidently make some nonsense sound that is unrelated to the mantra, ignore it and act like it never happened and it is not a problem. It's still doing the mantra correctly, but with some other little sound added that doesn't make any difference. Like if you cough or sneeze, that does not harm anything. Try not to repeat any of the words of the mantra any unnecessary times, especially the more important words like the planetary name or the svaha/nama at the end.

What if in one of my repetitions I vibrated a wrong "word" in a mantra? For instance, the Mercury mantra:
AUM BRAAM BRIM BRAUM SAHU BUDHAAYA NAMA

In one of my repetitions (total of 14), I said something like:
AUM BRAAM BRIM BRAUM BBB BUDHAAYA NAMA

Is it ruined?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back