Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Debilitated 3rd house

Sun6661488

Hi, I have pisces on the cusp of my third house. Since neptune is a weak planet, should I spam runes for 40 days for mental strength or should I do a jupiter square to empower the house? (The house has no planets in it)

Sun6661488 said:
Hi, I have pisces on the cusp of my third house. Since neptune is a weak planet, should I spam runes for 40 days for mental strength or should I do a jupiter square to empower the house? (The house has no planets in it)
As far as I know Jupiter is for luck and related, but for mental health I would rather say working with the moon is better as it's governing over the mind and the 6th chakra. Moon in virgo as virgo is the sign of the health. Also is best to keep an eye on Mercury to be in a pozitive sign as Mercury is also the planet of gealth. Wunjo would do for this, 40x reps is good as it's a multiple of 8 but I think 100 would be far better as ten is the symbol of the material work manifested

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back