Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Signs & Houses

FancyMancy

Hi.

I have been looking through Azazel's Astrology for Satanists. It's (nearly) all Ancient Greek to me. Is there a section for the signs and their houses; the houses starting or being fully in whichever sign? I don't think I've seen it. I've been getting so confused with it all.

No there isn't.

(I include all that in my natal chart readings, which is of no help to you unless you've ordered from me lol. I can't link anything to you as it's my own and I'm not going to write out all 12 signs for all 12 houses.)

The houses change according to the type of motion of the planets and at the time of birth, even a few minutes make the difference in the houses.

Houses are also an important factor in determining the strength of a planet, not only the signs and aspects.

With studying astrology becomes more understandable, there are positions that provide talent for Astrology.

Further on, it is useful to read as many natal themes as possible, there is subtle information that is not written or not obvious at all.

Mannaz and Dagaz are good for helping study in general, Dagaz in particular because Uranus rules Astrology.

Lydia said:
No there isn't.

(I include all that in my natal chart readings, which is of no help to you unless you've ordered from me lol. I can't link anything to you as it's my own and I'm not going to write out all 12 signs for all 12 houses.)
OK, and fair enough - you do a lot of hard work, so it's understandable.

fuoco blu 666 said:
The houses change according to the type of motion of the planets and at the time of birth, even a few minutes make the difference in the houses.

Houses are also an important factor in determining the strength of a planet, not only the signs and aspects.

With studying astrology becomes more understandable, there are positions that provide talent for Astrology.

Further on, it is useful to read as many natal themes as possible, there is subtle information that is not written or not obvious at all.

Mannaz and Dagaz are good for helping study in general, Dagaz in particular because Uranus rules Astrology.
Thanks. As I said it's complicated, so I did want to know something but at the moment it has slipped my mind...despite making a thread about it. I'll have to go back into it and see what it is I was looking for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back