Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for experienced Astrologers

Shael

So I've been looking at the synastry chart of two people I've been observing, because their relationship seemed very interesting to me. Both of them are straight males.

The reason why I post about this here, is because I saw a few aspects in this chart that unfortunately are not explained online on any trustworthy source (like JoS or Cafeastrology). P1 has a very tight Pluto-Mars conjunction in Scorpio in their first house.
The aspects in question are:

-P1's Pluto-Mars conjunction (Scorpio) is opposite P2's Jupiter (Taurus)

-P1's Pluto-Mars conjunction is square P2's Neptune (Aquarius)

If any knowledgeable astrologers could give me an explanation on what these aspects mean, it would be a great help.

If the P1's Ascendant is Scorpio it means that his ruler is Pluto so the Jupiter opposition and the Neptune square mean this:

"Jupiter is good for you, indulges you, has good will towards you and you benefit often from the association. The Jupiter person will usually like you." "This is the exact opposite of the Saturn. Jupiter usually likes chart ruler. Jupiter can grant favors and do things of benefit for chart ruler. This is especially strong with the conjunction and the opposition. Other aspects such as the square and trine don't factor in. Also, if Saturn factors in with what I already wrote in the above, this aspect does not offset the malefic tendencies."

"Neptune deceives you, lies to you, confuses and deludes you."

Even if P1's Ascendant is Libra, the influences of the aspects on the Mars/Pluto conjunction are quite the same as they are two co-rulers.

Sources
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION-2.html
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12646&p=45393&hilit=Astrologu+compatibility#p45393

-P1's Pluto-Mars conjunction (Scorpio) is opposite P2's Jupiter (Taurus)

-P1's Pluto-Mars conjunction is square P2's Neptune (Aquarius)

The first aspect can mean sexual attraction and a sense of exhilarating relationship between the two, a good energetic partnership of many sorts if there is no sexual attraction involved. It can have a character of exploration, and generally, P2 can be good fortune and a boon for P1, but P1 may negatively affect the future of P2 if they have bad intentions, while P2 may experience things that make them want to slow down the P1 person. Two aspects cannot really relate the whole picture here.

The second existence of the second reinforce the first in this example.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for the reply.
The rest of the chart is filled with really good aspects on both sides. The only two additional bad ones are Venus square Venus and P1's Venus square P2's Mercury. It's not a sexual relationship (as far as I know lol).

It was precisely because of their almost magically good relationship with each other that I was curious what the few bad aspects in the chart mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back