Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've noticed a difference in me recently

FancyMancy

Hi.

Does anyone who understands know what the current & recent planetary placements are and how they have been affecting us at the moment? I realise you don't have my Natal chart, so it would not be precise, but I would like to see if I could understand a bit about that, and see how I seem to be a bit different and why.

Please and thanks.

The planets that I've seen termed "generationals" tend to affect us more through manifestations of world events based on the sign they're in. Jupiter and Saturn sort of bridge the gap between the personal planets and generationals, as imo their sign placement tends to affect us on a more personal level unless you have a prominent generational, but they have their effects too. People have been noting how the quarantine, erosion of individual liberties and increased electronic surveillance have all been occurring as Saturn, the planet of restriction, limitation and loss enters Aquarius, the sign of independence, freedom and technology.

House placements are the next big thing to consider and are usually how the slow-moving generationals affect us on a personal level, in addition to aspects they form to our natal planets. Houses and aspects can only be known through looking at your chart, so if you ask questions that are vague enough, we can probably help flesh things out without knowing too much about your chart. That's up to you though, no one will fault you for not wanting to share personal info.

A big boy you'll want to really consider here is transiting Pluto, the planet of change and intensity. Pluto was directly over my Jupiter when I converted to Satanism; it went over my natal Jupiter, retrograded back over it, and went over my Jupiter again. Not only does Jupiter rule religion inherently, but it rules my 9th House of religion. I received a diagnosis of a permanent health condition when Pluto was aspecting two natal planets that both rule and are located in my 6th House of health. Its influence in one's life definitely can be felt.

The main things to consider when looking at a Pluto transit in your chart are:

1) What House of yours is Pluto moving through?
2) Which of your natal planets is transiting Pluto aspecting?
3) What House(s) do those natal planets rule, and what House are they located in?

Other transiting planets follow this pattern as well, you just have to consider the influence of that planet in comparison to what Pluto rules. You'll probably find this link helpful: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trpluto.html

FancyMancy said:
Hi.

Does anyone who understands know what the current & recent planetary placements are and how they have been affecting us at the moment? I realise you don't have my Natal chart, so it would not be precise, but I would like to see if I could understand a bit about that, and see how I seem to be a bit different and why.

Please and thanks.

I believe Mars and Saturn are having strong influences right now along with the Sun as it is in it's exalted sign. Saturn is also in it's co-ruling sign of Aquarius and Mars is in an influential degree. The sun right now might be influencing positive aspects from these planets and offsetting negatives from other planets as well at the moment while it's powerful.

Saturn may be giving a strong sense of endurance, willpower, patience, endurance and discipline. Mars is potentially fueling a lot of battle-hardened aspects, giving passion, strength and while in Aquarius is likely fueling teamwork and will to work with others and help each other, improving bonds though war as comrades. These are the three planets I believe that are having the most influence right now. With these three planets of Earth and especially Fire there is probably a rise in their collective aspects. Fire is passion of life, healing, stamina, energy, major changes, gaining control, strength, endurance, etc.

Someone far better at astrology may be able to clarify things better or may even end up correcting me, but this is what I believe is going on based on what I know. In any event this is the perfect time for a Sun square to amplify the Sun even further for a multitude of positives while it's empowered in Aries.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What way are you different?
Trying to get me to reveal things, lol. My mood/attitude seems to have changed. It could be better or worse, I can't quite tell, or that I have felt a bit stuck. I don't know if it is positive because I want to get over it, past it, or if it is negative because I've been in a rut and "it can't be overcome". As said, Pluto is about changes (and intensity, which might be relevant to me (or it is relevant regardless?)), and (I'll have to look at my Natal chart to see when and where things began so that I can tell when/where) I have changed before and maybe a temporary or permanent change/continuance now.

Thanks to
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
and
Ghost in the Machine said:
, because from what you replied, I seem to have an ever so slightly better...not understanding but a bit of very slight clarity with the complex discipline of Astrology - well, with these bits here. The more and more I read and re-read it, the more and more and sooner it will sink in. I'll have to read your replies a few times again. As for the link to Azazel's Astrology for Satanists - Och!, Cor!, and Feck! :blank stare: :blink: Lol.

It depends on what planets of yours they are affecting. There are planets that are universally more effective than others. So it all depends on your chart, sorry. Transits chart, progression chart, solar return chart and solar arc chart.

If I were to make an example, if Saturn is aspecting your Venus, you should look at the affairs of houses with Libra and Taurus on the cusp in your chart: those are the one which will experience the effects of the transit. In this specific case, they will experience delays, misfortune or losses on the negative side; consolidations, structuring or organisation on the bright side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back