Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 Extra rounds of mantra

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello family
I do sun squae and venus squre
So today after i did sun square one hour later i idid 2 rounds of sun square mantra mistakely i thought it was venus mantra so i stopped immediately
So sould i continue sun square or i have to start it again
Thanks

Sun square is ruined.

But you can keep doing the mantra for it for as many times as you want. You can pick a number and do that same number every day for as long as you want.

A neat trick is to get a deck of playing cards particularly gaming cards like Pokemon cards or whatever.

And pick an amount based on the amount for the day. Ex: 36 Reps -> 36 cards, 14 reps -> 14 cards.

Keep the deck in one hand and pass it to the other vibrate the mantra then place the card down on the table and move to the next one.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sun square is ruined.

But you can keep doing the mantra for it for as many times as you want. You can pick a number and do that same number every day for as long as you want.

What's the purpose of the actual square then? To tie more directly with the sun? Is it more powerful?
Yes

What's the purpose of the actual square then? To tie more directly with the sun? Is it more powerful?
He is correct the sun square is ruined if the vibrations of each mantra exceeds its designated target by even one vibration or doesn’t hit its target by even one. It needs to be exact. Here’s the reason. The universe is a manifestation of numbers, energy and sound. Part of this is why numerology works. Certain numbers have certain powers. The squares work in such a way that they take advantage of numbers and how they correlate to each planet and they use those numbers to strategically amplify energy. Those numbers in those strategic sequences allow this effect of amplifying energy. It’s like a roller coaster gaining momentum from the ups and downs of the track. To mess up and get the designated number for that day wrong is like the brakes accidentally getting pressed on the coaster. You’re still on the ride but that momentum is gone.

More or less what this means is the working is ruined. Because for the most part the rep numbers are really low in squares. When you lose that momentum you’ve ruined it. That said however it isn’t necessarily totally ruined. The energy you raised and what you’ve accomplished thus far, depending on how far along you’ve gone, doesn’t just disappear instantly. That energy is still there. What you’ve ruined, as I said, is the momentum and that translates in most cases to a ruined working.

But to illustrate how it isn’t necessarily ruined and how Ol argedco lucifitias is correct that you can still continue to an extent, say you’re doing a healing working and you get through a large chunk of the square, and in fact you’ve healed a bit but a few days before the end you screw up and vibrate the wrong number, that doesn’t mean the healing you did will just reverse and go back. Nope it’s already healed. And you continuing the working but choosing a more steady mantra count will continue the healing. Same for any working. Say you were attracting money. And started earning part way through but then screwed it. The money you made doesn’t go away. The energy is still there and you can continue you’ve just ruined that effect of amplifying everything.

Hope that helps you understand it better.

Gear88 said:
A neat trick is to get a deck of playing cards particularly gaming cards like Pokemon cards or whatever.
Why particularly gaming cards? I do this with tarot cards for any working of white magic. That way I create a stronger bond with my cards since Im doing energy work.

Two birds.

Eric13 said:
Gear88 said:
Why particularly gaming cards? I do this with tarot cards for any working of white magic. That way I create a stronger bond with my cards since Im doing energy work.

Two birds.

Nothing in particular. Just the unique images of each one helps me understand that I moved one out. If you use a deck of poker cards the repetitiveness of the numbers, symbols, and colors kinda confuses a bit.

It's just a quirky thing nothing in particular about it.

Can you guys explain as why the working is ruined. if he/she raised the energy after one hour and didn't program it.
why would that affect the working ?

Eannatum said:
Can you guys explain as why the working is ruined. if he/she raised the energy after one hour and didn't program it.
why would that affect the working ?

My understanding is that you need to recite a planetary square's mantra a specific number of times each day for the duration of the working. The end result of the Sun square, specifically, will be reciting that mantra a grand total of 666 times, since this is the kabbalistic number of the Sun. Eric13's post goes more into detail on how and why the specificity of numbers matters.

Sun square is ruined.

Yes
LOL XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back