Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

unknown birth hour

sola

warm hello siblings :). how can we identify our chart ruler without knowing birth time?

sola said:
warm hello siblings :). how can we identify our chart ruler without knowing birth time?

I'm no adept at astrology, but I don't think not knowing your birth time will make a drastic difference in the actual astrological position. It's well within a day and you can try various sites and experiment with a specific time and see what planet comes up the most out of all those different sites.

Whichever planet comes up the most is likely the most accurate reading of what your chart ruler is. You can then take a look through here of all the planets and read up on their rulerships, what they symbolize, etc. If you find you really personally identify with the planet at a core level, what it represents, etc, then it's likely to be your chart ruler.

For example, Mars is the planet of war. Battle, fighting, aggression, fire, weapons, sharp cutlery, steel, violence. Someone with Mars as their chart ruler is likely an individual who caters to aggressive means, enjoys fighting, combat, battle, may enjoy a job/career in the military or being a surgeon, working in some way with fire, knives, sharp tools, explosions or extremes of forcefulness like boxing, wrestling or extreme body building/exercising. Generally the keywords to this chart ruler are fire, sharp and force.

You can use that as a guideline to read up on other planets and figure out their own caterings and if it fits with you strongly as a chart ruler to narrow down accuracy.

sola said:

Do you have basic idea when you where born? You can rotate chart around and see from planet descriptions if it applies to you.

Also I recommend taking a look at pluto transit (Right now pluto is at 24´30 degree Capricorn). You'll feel the influence it has on the house its currently transiting.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trpluto.html
Info is below "PLUTO THROUGH HOUSES" section.
If its hitting personal planets it may give you more hints. For example if pluto is hitting right now your moon without hitting Venus and youre also having financial/material changes (Meaning moon is ruler of 2nd house) then your 2nd house starts probably somewhere on Cancer sign. That may help you get an approximate where your Ascendant should be.

Best way to get almost exact time of birth is when slow moving planet moves from one house to another. In recent month Jupiter made transit from one house to another in my chart and I could feel big difference which made me conclude that I need to add 5 minutes more to my birth time. What also helped me get to this conclusion was that one of planets was near next house (within 3 degree) which would mean planet has influence on both houses. However after rotating 5 min more, the planet in question was no longer "spilling" into my next house. This made sense for me since I didnt feel effects of the planet in both houses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back