Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

venus in sagittarius

Its manifestations in your life will depend on where it is, and also what the ruler of Sagittarius is going, and its aspects. This is just the preliminary consideration.So it's hard to say what its specific effects are on you, unless we talk in generalities, which may not be 100% accurate.

But, don't fear! We do have a handy guide on the JoyofSatan website to help us understand what Venus actually is. :)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetVenus.html

What does Venus represent in our lives? What does it have rulership over?

One's love life, indulgence, money, jewelry, ornaments, women's clothing, bed linens, polished substances, social activities, art, beauty, ornaments, luxury pleasure, sexual intercourse with affection, dancing, poetry, singing, acting, cosmetics, hairdressing, and cosmetology.

Maxine points out:
Venus rules the women in a man's chart, along with the Moon.

What are the zodiacal rulerships of Venus? They're fall/detriment? Their associations of houses?

Rules: Taurus and Libra
Natural Ruler of 2nd and 7th Houses
Exalted Sign: Pisces
Sign of Detriment: Scorpio
Sign of Fall: Virgo
Lesser Benefic
Colors: Green
Gemstones: Emerald and Sapphire
Day: Friday
Demon: Kedemel
Metal: Copper
Health: Thymus gland, sense of touch, throat, kidneys. Hair and skin in the cosmetic sense.

So, Venus has many rulerships, and love isn't just one of them. It can also rule diseases, conditions, the type of death, and anatomical parts of the body, or even careers.

Though, I'm assuming you're asking how it pertains to your love life, as that's usually what most people are concerned about in these matters:

How does Venus behave in the sign of Sagittarius?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html
Sagittarius
Sex out of doors can be a thrilling experience and a turn on for them. Their personal freedom is important to them. They dislike possessiveness and displays of jealousy. They are brutally honest, and do not like lies or any phoniness. They will respect you for your honesty. They take romance lightly and love to flirt.
Kiss and massage the inner areas of their thighs, near the genitals. They get bored easily and are often the first to try a new position or method of sexual intercourse. The men often have a fetish for legs and buttocks. They like their women to wear stockings and high heels during sex. They like to have their loved ones think and believe the same as they do and will try to convert you.

Trying to see how HPS Maxine derived these meanings is interesting.

While I can't speak for her, I can only guess how she derived these meanings.
Sagittarius is a fire sign, mutable, ruled by Jupiter, and the sign also rules the legs, hips, tights, buttocks, etc.
Venus, the planet of love, placed in this sign, will take on those Sagittarius traits, in the way the person views or acts on love.

94n said:
Its manifestations in your life will depend on where it is, and also what the ruler of Sagittarius is going, and its aspects. This is just the preliminary consideration.So it's hard to say what its specific effects are on you, unless we talk in generalities, which may not be 100% accurate.

But, don't fear! We do have a handy guide on the JoyofSatan website to help us understand what Venus actually is. :)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetVenus.html

One's love life, indulgence, money, jewelry, ornaments, women's clothing, bed linens, polished substances, social activities, art, beauty, ornaments, luxury pleasure, sexual intercourse with affection, dancing, poetry, singing, acting, cosmetics, hairdressing, and cosmetology.

Maxine points out:

What are the zodiacal rulerships of Venus? They're fall/detriment? Their associations of houses?

Lesser Benefic
Health: Thymus gland, sense of touch, throat, kidneys. Hair and skin in the cosmetic sense.

So, Venus has many rulerships, and love isn't just one of them. It can also rule diseases, conditions, the type of death, and anatomical parts of the body, or even careers.

Though, I'm assuming you're asking how it pertains to your love life, as that's usually what most people are concerned about in these matters:

Sagittarius
Sex out of doors can be a thrilling experience and a turn on for them. Their personal freedom is important to them. They dislike possessiveness and displays of jealousy. They are brutally honest, and do not like lies or any phoniness. They will respect you for your honesty. They take romance lightly and love to flirt.
Kiss and massage the inner areas of their thighs, near the genitals. They get bored easily and are often the first to try a new position or method of sexual intercourse. The men often have a fetish for legs and buttocks. They like their women to wear stockings and high heels during sex. They like to have their loved ones think and believe the same as they do and will try to convert you.

Sagittarius is a fire sign, mutable, ruled by Jupiter, and the sign also rules the legs, hips, tights, buttocks, etc.
Venus, the planet of love, placed in this sign, will take on those Sagittarius traits, in the way the person views or acts on love.

Do you do natal analysis?

loki88 said:
94n said:

Maxine points out:

Lesser Benefic

Sagittarius

She's a fellow SS http://www.lydiasastrology.com/

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
94n said:

Maxine points out:

She's a fellow SS http://www.lydiasastrology.com/

Hi. She already did it but I would like greater in depth analysis. I can provide the charts if you want to do it for added consideration...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back