Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solar Return Questions and Tips

Hello, all. I've been enjoying my time studying natal charts and getting others all amped up at the accuracy of very specific details. I've been gradually progressing into predictive astrology and wanted to inquire about a solar return chart that had some interesting placements. I'll try to keep the details succinct:

SR Asc is 29'03 degrees into Sagittarius and conjunct the natal MC (1'09 Capricorn). Capricorn is intercepted in the SR 1st House, with SR ruler Jupiter and co-rulers Saturn and Pluto forming a stellium in Capricorn. All three planets are retrograde. It's noted that Pluto rules the SR 11th House and Jupiter also rules the SR 12th House, where the Moon and South Node are.

The Sun both rules and is located in the SR 8th House.

Mars, which is the natal chart ruler, is conjunct the SR IC while simultaneously transiting the natal 1st House.

The SR date coincides with the individual's Venus Return, with transiting Venus conjunct their natal Venus by less than half a degree. This also puts transiting Venus within three degrees of natal chart ruler Mars, which is conjunct their natal Venus. Venus is posited in the SR 7th House, and rules the SR 5th and 10th Houses.

What do you all make of this? My novice gut is telling me that this'll be a year of intense maturing and personal evaluation for the individual - probably not in a pleasant manner - likely accompanied with accomplishments relating to higher education and/or attaining some spiritual wisdom. The placement of Venus leads me to believe a significant love relationship will also form this year.

I'm also curious as to the Nodes which have always confused me. They are close enough to be conjunct the SR Ascendant and Descendant, but are in the 12th and 6th Houses. I read somewhere that conjunctions to the Asc/Dsc do not matter if they're before the actual cusps, but wanted to verify that with real astrologers here before running with that information.

I appreciate all answers as well as any additional information/tips people feel inclined to give. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back