Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn? advice please.

I think it's the worst idea ever...it will amplify even more the saturn aspect . I personally wouldn't do a saturn square if I'm able to read my weak points from my natal chart. I think saturn was designed to decompose bad things or low energies as it rules over the base chakra .The base chakra rules on bladder,bowel,lower colon . I suppose that it amplifies to that point when higher energies aka good things are decomposed as bad energies too. I'm saying that because I saw a person with a strong Saturn that had the base chakra look alike red-orange, like it was more empowered . Having a weak base chakra also wouldn't great because of the toxins in your body that won't be eliminated but with those rings around , empowering Saturn I guess that not too many people have a "too weak" Saturn .
Hail Satan!

I thought about this some time ago that Maybe the Saturn Square origionally was used to clean negative Karma related to Saturn in that way offsetting Saturns effects by bringing that energy and problems to the surface BUT the thing is you would need to do serious cleansing meditations and freeing the soul meditations each day you would do it. I dont know the mindset of the ancients around it but I am pretty sure they had a lot more spiritual knowledge and awareness in those times. I am not sure it negatively affects everyone but the warning is there to be cautious and warn people about it. Listen to the warning on it and decide if this is what you really want to do but be very cautious if you do it and stop if it feels negative. That is all.

RoseQuartz said:
Hey,
Is it correct using Saturn Square 'Eases bad Saturn effects' in a one's astrological chart and life? Or will it increase the suffering caused by Saturn?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Instead of using a square just use the Returning curses 1 and 2, i personaly do with 216 reps of Surya and you won't have to worry about Saturn or anything. It will help with to protect and get rid of any negative energy. You can do it everyday and you have to start it during a waxing Moon.

BoRn of fire said:
RoseQuartz said:
Hey,
Is it correct using Saturn Square 'Eases bad Saturn effects' in a one's astrological chart and life? Or will it increase the suffering caused by Saturn?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Do sun squares work on solar plexus and make use of surya doing protection with consistency Ull have good results in ur life all purpose protection affirmation is easy as 'i am now always protected secure and healthy in everyway ... The more u do this the better 40 days straight , it's good to keep an affirmation written down so if u wana repeat it agan Ull know it

Saturn improves the root chakra the sun square improves the solar plexus.

The only time I will truly consider using a saturn square is when I have Saturn in transit sextile or trine my natal sun. Otherwise I would avoid it.

Just to add as a topic of future insight for some who are interested.

Not sure if we had such discussion on A-Forums or was it the old ProPHP forum. But the basic assumption of Saturn is positive.

I know that sounds weird how is Saturn positive because once it's sublimated it promotes a DEEP shielding and DEEP resourcefulness for the soul or more specifically the person. The rune Eihwaz shields the soul through hardships, the same can be said for Saturn when properly sublimated.

You don't want to eliminate Saturn that isn't the point just transmute or more precisely sublimate for better effects.

In one of H.P. Mageson's sermons paraphrasing: The jews perform Saturn rituals whereby they keep positive Saturn unto themselves and heap it all the while spitting negative Saturn at Gentiles. It almost ruined them at times messing with such things especially considering the Gods don't work for them but against them eventually after so much they did persevere I guess it's another Hashitforus miracle of jewish fortitude and might against Goyim.

As we can see Saturn works very well for beings of higher power or to be more specific beings who are propagating to levels whereby Saturn can prove useful. And are told to work on Saturn as your ready to infuse it's benefits unto your soul.

A few members have stated using Saturn square and it didn't go bad despite notice a certain coldness or less emotional availability(ruthlessness) but non-the less it does as advertised. Perhaps because Saturn is so small in vibration and dates it requires some spamming to achieve good results. Non-the less Saturn while not feared should be viewed cautiously thankfully Saturn isn't so malefic it annihilates you completely unlike some morons wanting to know about Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto squares those outer planets do fuck people over REAL BAD. I mean Darkmonkey666 had a Neptune transit and used some Neptune energy for a while and look at how his life flipped upside down into drugs and those are just breaths could you imagine a Sanskrit painting of your soul irradiating it with transpersonal energies.

So basically Saturn should be viewed cautiously it's good your hesitating but consider at a later date working with it. It may prove useful for some people. Though it is REALLY hard with such human spiritual degeneration. I hate to state speak with the Gods but it seems like such is a factor.

Spoonzies said:
The only time I will truly consider using a saturn square is when I have Saturn in transit sextile or trine my natal sun. Otherwise I would avoid it.
The planet squares keep strengthening long after you're done doing them. Kind of like sucking a vacuum in a siphon tube then when you put it down it just keeps flowing more water. So even if you do a saturn square in a time when saturn is good for you, you are still making it bigger and stronger and saturn will continue to be that much bigger and stronger when it moves into other alignments that may be bad for you. There are other safer and effective ways to work on your base chakra.

Spoonzies said:
BoRn of fire said:
RoseQuartz said:
Hey,

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Do sun squares work on solar plexus and make use of surya doing protection with consistency Ull have good results in ur life all purpose protection affirmation is easy as 'i am now always protected secure and healthy in everyway ... The more u do this the better 40 days straight , it's good to keep an affirmation written down so if u wana repeat it agan Ull know it

Saturn improves the root chakra the sun square improves the solar plexus.
???????? And ur point is ?' Mine is that the sun is the key to overcoming negative Saturn and cleanse us of the dross

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back