Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any meditation you can do with planets to remove conflicts between charts

darkmonkey666

I was wondering about this. I have mercury at the end of Libra and another person has it at early Aquarius this is a same element Square I think judging by the way this square works if it was closer we wouldn't even talk to eachother and I know what is the result of this square in our interactions. The problem is the other person has this mercury closely Conjunct their Ascendant so this causes a huge conflict in thinking but is there a working me and another person could do with mercury just to lessen or eliminate the conflict in this and better understand our way of thinking it is annoying.

I never saw this talked about but I am thinking there might be.

The Ansuz rune can be used to improve communication and break communication obstacles.

The Wunjo rune can be used to strengthen friendship by breaking down barriers.

The Mannaz rune has Mercury energy in itself.

The planet of the ascendant in conjunction with Mercury must be taken into consideration to make an operation also based on that planet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back