Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am confused.

Seby

I have Saturn in Taurus and Saturn in I ASC.
I also have Aries in I ASC but I don't have Saturn in Aries which seems to describe me very well.
I don't know what to think. Is it coincidence?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I also have Aries in I ASC but I don't have Saturn in Aries which seems to describe me very well.
The signs are not only rulers of the houses that begin in them in your chart, they have natural rulerships as well. Aries is the natural ruler of the 1st, so planets in aries can express themselves similarly to how they would as if they were in the 1st house, and vice versa if you have saturn in the 1st for example, it can feel like you have it in aries.

Given that your saturn is in taurus, you may find that descriptions of saturn in the 2nd are relatable for you, unless countered by other factors in the chart. Try this with your other planets.

TopoftheAbyss said:

It's because it's in your first house that is why. Aries and first house have similarities since aries is it's natural ruler. You may have problems with assertiveness or confidence. It's not like this is really bad but you need to sublimate the energy somehow. Doing Meditatations and yoga helps. Not to mention working directly on your Saturn problem with both freeing the soul Meditatations and also workings for anything you might lack (money or material things likely here) you are at no disadvantage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back