Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Calculators

You can manually do it. Keep your DOB, time etc, but change the location to the equator, directly down (or up) from where you were born. The AC for this location is your East Point, otherwise known as Equatorial AC. For people born close to the equator it won't change by much.

Lydia said:
You can manually do it. Keep your DOB, time etc, but change the location to the equator, directly down (or up) from where you were born. The AC for this location is your East Point, otherwise known as Equatorial AC. For people born close to the equator it won't change by much.

After you suggested it, I tried to put Libreville (the capital city of Gabon) as location but the chart looks the same. Did I understand you correctly?

You mean your AC/DC is the exact same? It's not about the chart, it's about the AC/DC. This is your east/west points that are used in your normal natal chart. For some people there won't be much difference from their AC, same with how some people have their Vertex within a few degrees from their DC.

I should've included a disclaimer: that info I got, was from a non-SS astrologer, not from my own findings, and I've never experimented with it myself to test it. So the east/west points might actually be some other calculation, I have never taken the time to figure it out myself and test it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back